HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Why does everyone hate Huet?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-23-2007, 10:27 AM
  #76
Cristobal Huet
Registered User
 
Cristobal Huet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,992
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Cristobal Huet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habnot View Post
Buddy - don't take this the wrong way, but you are the very definition of narrow minded.
Call me what you want, but I would never tell anyone they're not a Habs fan because of a single opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Rogue View Post
Cristo...

I'm a big Huet fan as well, but... do you really agree with the idea that Price is average?

I'm starting to think Price fans devalue Huet because they want Price to start, while Huet fans devalue Price because they want Huet to stay.

I'd love to see Huet in a Habs uniform for the next 3 years then Huet goto another team to end out his career. It would be nice to see him finish as a Hab but in todays NHL it just doesn't happen. Huet is the better goaltender NOW but its like comparing Crosby and Lecavalier, they are at much different points in their career. All I know is I'd love to see Huet hoist the Cup with the CH.
I don't -didn't say that- but I just find it honestly pathetic that someone tells off a fan to go and be a Leafs fan because they don't like what someone wrote.

Agreed on that second point, I've been saying it all long, they just want Huet out of the net to see Price in, no matter how good Huet plays.

Huet is a classy guy and I hope he wins a Cup before his career is over, I agree as well, with the Habs...it would be perfect, but it will never happen.


Cristobal Huet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 10:28 AM
  #77
Habitants
Registered User
 
Habitants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,163
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal Huet View Post
Kipper?! This season, are you ****ing out of your mind?
He's brutal so far, no way I'd take him over Huet. brutal or not, did they not just have a 6 game road trip and go 6-0?

Nabokov? fine

Backstrom? He had the same breakout like Huet, in his early 30's so I have no ****ING idea how that makes him any different than Huet.
if anything, he's the second coming of Cristo.

Leclaire? He has an insane 20 games and he's better than Huet? Look at his career numbers to this point.
Does that make Brian Boucher better than Huet because he had a 5-game shutout streak too?

Turco? And you like to bash Huet for "choking", supposedly, and you pick this inconsistent hothead of all of them who defines "choking", especially in the playoffs.
HA! do you pay attention? that was old news! did you see him in the playoffs last year? he was incredible. they faced Vancouver in the first round with Luongos first playoff appearance. the series went the whole 7 games, and it was a goalie duel all the way! Turo is past his chocking days, and i would gladly have him in nets! although we have Price, so we dont need any other goalies


Honestly, i never liked Huet, ever since we traded for him. i was disspointed to see Garon go, and i still am. even after a great game when everyone is praising him, i still see the things which he could have done better.

i will admit, huet has played quite well im many games since he has joined the habs, and he is a good goalie, but i just do not like him, and i think he is inconsitent, and gives to many reboundS!

he seems to give up on plays, and lets out rebound whicy lead to second and third chances, that sometimes he stops, and it looks quite impressive! but he should not need to make those saves, he creates extra work for himself.

he goes down too fast, he is not great at playing the puck, and he really is quite terrible in shootouts.

and although i am a price fan, i had these feelings even before price joined the canadiens, so its not a focus towards price that makes me feel this way about huet..

Habitants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 10:34 AM
  #78
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,060
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal Huet View Post


I don't -didn't say that- but I just find it honestly pathetic that someone tells off a fan to go and be a Leafs fan because they don't like what someone wrote.

Agreed on that second point, I've been saying it all long, they just want Huet out of the net to see Price in, no matter how good Huet plays.

Huet is a classy guy and I hope he wins a Cup before his career is over, I agree as well, with the Habs...it would be perfect, but it will never happen.

So you're saying that you don't root for Price to lose? I find that very hard to believe.

I cheer for whoever is in there because I am a Habs fan.

Tuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 10:34 AM
  #79
BARLOUTE
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 79
vCash: 500
this is ridiculous , huet is in the top 10 in nhl and some people are saying he is doing bad i still remember a few game that montreal lost , some of those game are 2 against ottawa , wich i think it was huet in net , one of then kostopulos give the puck right in front of the net, and the other montreal was winning till last min of the game they had ottawa the whole 2 first period and then they played the trappe for the third period and they lost, who fault was that , huet come on , people are either blind or very dumb, i dont really care who is better huet or price but lets give huet what he deserve , hope huet dont read this forum because he is , he should ask to be trade

BARLOUTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 10:36 AM
  #80
Team_Spirit
Tinordi-Subban
 
Team_Spirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,333
vCash: 700
Oh noes Huet isin't goot in shootouts

Huet played 1 more game than Price and here are the number of games with 2 or less goals against :

Price:7
Huet:12

Huet's hate is lame, imo. I can't believe some people miss Garon.

Team_Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 10:37 AM
  #81
JTWymanFan*
 
JTWymanFan*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bromont,Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,012
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal Huet View Post
What the **** is your problem?

He has an opinion, and just because it's not like your narrow-minded one doesn't mean he's not a Habs fan.

That's a pathetic post dude, I feel sorry for you.


You shouldnt, i am a very happy man. I have 3 lovely boys, married, i am in real estate, where i make a great living. I have strong opinions, just like you do.. but stating Price is as an average goalie as a 20 year old is an absolute idiocy.
Merry Christmas

PS You should practice what you preach about being narrow minded.

JTWymanFan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 10:40 AM
  #82
JTWymanFan*
 
JTWymanFan*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bromont,Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,012
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARLOUTE View Post
this is ridiculous , huet is in the top 10 in nhl and some people are saying he is doing bad i still remember a few game that montreal lost , some of those game are 2 against ottawa , wich i think it was huet in net , one of then kostopulos give the puck right in front of the net, and the other montreal was winning till last min of the game they had ottawa the whole 2 first period and then they played the trappe for the third period and they lost, who fault was that , huet come on , people are either blind or very dumb, i dont really care who is better huet or price but lets give huet what he deserve , hope huet dont read this forum because he is , he should ask to be trade
Smilies, a mans best friend.

JTWymanFan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 12:13 PM
  #83
optimus2861
Registered User
 
optimus2861's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bedford NS
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,582
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Spirit View Post
Huet's hate is lame, imo.
Of course it is. The way Montreal fans have treated every goaltender since Roy, and even Roy himself sometimes, is somewhere beyond ludicrous. Every goal, every save, every rebound the goalie makes is scrutinized in agonizing detail - "Well if he'd just been 1.7 inches farther out of his crease and kicked his left skate 2.2 inches out the rebound would have gone to Markov instead of to the attacker! It's all his fault, trade him!!!" But the play of the team in front of him for the 5, 10, 15 seconds leading up to the goal is glossed over - say that Markov in the above example had blown an easy clearing attempt 5 seconds earlier that directly led to the goal. It gets a passing mention in the so-called "analysis". And so you get so-called fan after so-called fan slagging the #3 goalie in the league in SV%, as if it's his fault this is a mediocre team that will be 50-50 to make the playoffs.

Seen it all before. It'll go on with Price too, once he becomes "the man" instead of the "the next one".

optimus2861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 12:17 PM
  #84
Stewart JH Esq MBE
 
Stewart JH Esq MBE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Cameroon
Posts: 1,026
vCash: 500
I don't have much time for goalies in general. They are such weirdos.

Stewart JH Esq MBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 12:19 PM
  #85
Stewart JH Esq MBE
 
Stewart JH Esq MBE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Cameroon
Posts: 1,026
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Jemal Harris View Post
I don't have much time for goalies in general. They are such weirdos.
I prefer golis.

Stewart JH Esq MBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 12:25 PM
  #86
hab 4ever
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Montréal, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,781
vCash: 500
I like Huet. But there several reasons why some people have taken an anti-Huet position :

1- He plays the most important position on a team that actually relies on its goaltender to have a pretty strong outings in order to compete.
2- He is the no.1 goaltender, just in front of a mega-hyped young player. Do not misunderstand me, I am convinced that Price will actually be something special in this league. Still, this is hfboards, potential before anything else so every bad game Price has this year is excusable, whereas every bad game Huet has is further proof that Carbonneau is a terrible coach for not playing Price all the time.

3- Huet is from France. It means that he is way too much of a francophone for this board's English bigots to like but still not enough of a pure laine for our French bigots to like.

No.3 is .

hab 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 12:31 PM
  #87
Maliki2
Registered User
 
Maliki2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Saint Albans, VT
Country: United States
Posts: 10,227
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Rogue View Post
Cristo...

I'm a big Huet fan as well, but... do you really agree with the idea that Price is average?

I'm starting to think Price fans devalue Huet because they want Price to start, while Huet fans devalue Price because they want Huet to stay.

I'd love to see Huet in a Habs uniform for the next 3 years then Huet goto another team to end out his career. It would be nice to see him finish as a Hab but in todays NHL it just doesn't happen. Huet is the better goaltender NOW but its like comparing Crosby and Lecavalier, they are at much different points in their career. All I know is I'd love to see Huet hoist the Cup with the CH.

My point is, we have Huet we use Huet....he isn't gone yet....and maybe, just maybe he won't be going anywhere. I'm not a Price hater, but I'm not about to put all the marbles in the bag and call him the #1 starter...and the take this team to the cup. On the other hand the Huet haters will call out anything they think Huet does wrong, and start calling for trades etc....Roy was right about the fans of the Habs.

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 12:34 PM
  #88
Maliki2
Registered User
 
Maliki2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Saint Albans, VT
Country: United States
Posts: 10,227
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTWymanFan View Post
Price is 20 years old and you think he is average at best, i believe there is a team in TO thats looking for fans....
Oh so I'm not a Montreal fan because I don't agree with you? Good god...some people here have become the lowest of the low...

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 12:37 PM
  #89
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22,482
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal Huet View Post
Call me what you want, but I would never tell anyone they're not a Habs fan because of a single opinion.



I don't -didn't say that- but I just find it honestly pathetic that someone tells off a fan to go and be a Leafs fan because they don't like what someone wrote.

Agreed on that second point, I've been saying it all long, they just want Huet out of the net to see Price in, no matter how good Huet plays.

Huet is a classy guy and I hope he wins a Cup before his career is over, I agree as well, with the Habs...it would be perfect, but it will never happen.

Not that i dont wish to Huet to win it...but he'll never do it..
He lets in way too many goals in critical moments..its happened a lot before..so i have no reason to believe it wont happen again..

And you diss the Price fans by saying they want Huet out regardless how he plays..well..you practically do the same for Price..

And you keep bringing up your stats..GAA and Sv%...you say those 2 are most important..and that wins are not..
Let me ask you this then...how come the goalie with the best GAA and the best Sv% does not have to best record so far??..
Ask a coach whats more important to him...the individual goalie stats or the wins record..
I dont know about you...but i dont care what the guy's name infront of the net is..as long as we win..i dont care if he goes to the Allstar game or not...hell..even Souray made the Allstar Team..
And right now..Price has more wins..

And i really dont see how Huet has been amazing so far this season..and Price has been average...i just dont get it..
Both of them have been great..and their record is pretty much the same..
Huet hasnt been better than Price..and the same can be said for Price towards Huet..its not bcuz Price is less flashy and seems more calm that he's not been better

And i dont know if you noticed yesterday...but a lot of players are used to Price stopping and handling the puck behind the net..Huet not being able to do it..cause some confusion at time

Also..GAA and Sv% are a team effort as well..Your D contributes a lot to that..
You want to look at real individuals stats...look at the Shootout records..

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 12:40 PM
  #90
Chazz
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Chazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,478
vCash: 500
I LOVE HUET
I LOVE PRICE

LETS ALL GET ALONG


all we are saying.....is give peace a chance

Chazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 12:43 PM
  #91
ToysInTheAttic
Registered User
 
ToysInTheAttic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saint John, NB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,854
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz View Post
I LOVE HUET
I LOVE PRICE

LETS ALL GET ALONG


all we are saying.....is give peace a chance
+1. I'd still go with Price in shootouts.

ToysInTheAttic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 12:52 PM
  #92
kovalev47
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 680
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliki2 View Post
Right on!!! It sickens me to see the slobber all over Price, when he has been average at best so far. Won't matter how good or bad Huet plays, alot of people will say Price Price Price....and when Price faulters it's always somebody elses fault.
Agreed.

kovalev47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 12:55 PM
  #93
kovalev47
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 680
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal Huet View Post
It's about time someone realized this; in a way, the OP is right, as on certain nights...it does seem like almost everybody hates Huet, for the littlest thing, they will go over his head.

I decided to change my user name, and my way of posting on HFBoards for the specific reason that the treatment he was getting was harsh, unjust and certainly not merited.
For the first few weeks, I was pretty whacky...but I was also really upset, so I just defended him the way I felt I could with help from a few other posters (like earl the habs fan, dead, kovalev47...) until recently I took it down a notch because of the enormous amount of flaming I received for doing so.

They "hate" Huet, honestly, because he's the only thing standing in Carey Price's way, according to them, and they're so blinded by his hype they can't realize that Huet is as good as he ever was and is outplaying him by a fair margin this season.

It's been said before, "only wins count for a goalie".

Of course the Price supporters will say that, because that is the ONLY thing that Price has going for him more than Huet this season, one more win (wow) because in every other category, that MATTERS for a goalie when you like to debate like we do on these boards, Price is not even in the same league as Huet.
GAA: calculates how many goals a goalie lets in on average a game and is arguably the most important stat for a goalie when you're evaluating how good he is.

Huet: 2.32
Price: 2.70

'Nuff said.

SPCT: calculates how efficient a goalie is, how many saves he makes, the higher the better, the higher the more he stops, it's that simple.

Huet: .928
Price: .915

'Nuff said.

We can go on all day...but in the end, the Price clan is just too stubborn to think clearly like the STATS show.

And wins?

Last time I checked, wins are a team effort and win is earned by a goalie when the WHOLE 18 players out there do something to win collectively.

Price doesn't score goals, kill penalties, set up a powerplay or backcheck..yet you think a win is what a goalie gets on his own!
Truth of a matter is, again statistically, the Habs score much less for Huet when he's in net than Price while Huet gives up less goals than Price = mostly lower scoring, tight games...take a stupid penalty, cough the puck up, and we should deserve to lose.

So don't tell me wins are all that matters, because you are so wrong.

On a happier note, Happy Holidays to all of you, I must admit it's a little tiring always arguing on these boards but when you look at it, it's a tad fan.

Defend your goalie, slobber all over him.

and we'll defend ours, the one that deserves to be defended.
Agreed. If Huet had 3-4 goals scored for him he would have a lot more wins. A lot of the wins Price got was when the team scored about 4 goals for him. I mean if Huet even got 2 goals scored for him he would have a lot fewer losses. It's tough to win games 2-1 and 1-0 every night.

kovalev47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 01:04 PM
  #94
Kirk Muller
Registered User
 
Kirk Muller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Brrr -18, Gomez Cold
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,280
vCash: 500
Wow this hasn't been done in almost 2 days. A ***** fest of Price versus Huet.

Nobody but maybe the odd poster bashes Huet but the calvary lead by poster Christobal Huet comes in and tries to make it sound like its Price against Huet and everyone hates Huet and Huet is criticized unfairly.

Here it is in a nutshell. The criticism Huet receives is usually for his lack of clutch play. It doesn't mean that he is hated and its not bashing. Frankly most people here love the guy but just wish he didn't choke as much as he did. But no, we have posters here who feel that this slight criticism is equal to killing their first born, and

Kirk Muller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 01:06 PM
  #95
Chazz
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Chazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,478
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal Huet View Post
It's about time someone realized this; in a way, the OP is right, as on certain nights...it does seem like almost everybody hates Huet, for the littlest thing, they will go over his head.

I decided to change my user name, and my way of posting on HFBoards for the specific reason that the treatment he was getting was harsh, unjust and certainly not merited.
For the first few weeks, I was pretty whacky...but I was also really upset, so I just defended him the way I felt I could with help from a few other posters (like earl the habs fan, dead, kovalev47...) until recently I took it down a notch because of the enormous amount of flaming I received for doing so.

They "hate" Huet, honestly, because he's the only thing standing in Carey Price's way, according to them, and they're so blinded by his hype they can't realize that Huet is as good as he ever was and is outplaying him by a fair margin this season.

It's been said before, "only wins count for a goalie".

Of course the Price supporters will say that, because that is the ONLY thing that Price has going for him more than Huet this season, one more win (wow) because in every other category, that MATTERS for a goalie when you like to debate like we do on these boards, Price is not even in the same league as Huet.
GAA: calculates how many goals a goalie lets in on average a game and is arguably the most important stat for a goalie when you're evaluating how good he is.

Huet: 2.32
Price: 2.70

'Nuff said.

SPCT: calculates how efficient a goalie is, how many saves he makes, the higher the better, the higher the more he stops, it's that simple.

Huet: .928
Price: .915

'Nuff said.

We can go on all day...but in the end, the Price clan is just too stubborn to think clearly like the STATS show.

And wins?

Last time I checked, wins are a team effort and win is earned by a goalie when the WHOLE 18 players out there do something to win collectively.

Price doesn't score goals, kill penalties, set up a powerplay or backcheck..yet you think a win is what a goalie gets on his own!
Truth of a matter is, again statistically, the Habs score much less for Huet when he's in net than Price while Huet gives up less goals than Price = mostly lower scoring, tight games...take a stupid penalty, cough the puck up, and we should deserve to lose.

So don't tell me wins are all that matters, because you are so wrong.

On a happier note, Happy Holidays to all of you, I must admit it's a little tiring always arguing on these boards but when you look at it, it's a tad fan.

Defend your goalie, slobber all over him.

and we'll defend ours, the one that deserves to be defended.

I feel very confident in Huet, i always liked him...........and agree he should still be our # 1........but comparing a 30 something year old Huet to a 20 year old Price is just stupid imo

How long did it take Huet to reach his form ??

and you want to compare him to a rookie like Price......that was a champion in Juniors, a champion in AHL, and just starting to learn the NHL game...

get real, your comparison is BS if you ask me

if you do not see the special qualities of Price, you will be a miserable Habs fan for a long time because HE will be our leader in nets for the next 10+ years

and by the way, i love Huet also....

i love them both!

take off your blinders....they are both solid

grab a beer and cheer on Price tonight instead of being miserable hoping for Price to let in 5+ goals

Chazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 01:21 PM
  #96
Garry Valk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,803
vCash: 500
I love Huet. He is my Lord.

Garry Valk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 01:40 PM
  #97
Complaining Customer
Registered User
 
Complaining Customer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,752
vCash: 500
Huet sucks in shootout. He's still the better in-game goaltender we have (for now, I have no doubt Price will get better, in time).

Complaining Customer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 01:44 PM
  #98
Alcoolique*
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Prudential Center.
Posts: 1,275
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by belavia View Post
Over the past few weeks it's become obvious that Huet just can't do anything to please most people on this board. Despite being better than Price this season, the hate for him by many posters is just ridiculous. The only guy standing up for him is that Cristobal poster, and he gets flamed every time he opens his mouth. I'm not a particular fan of either player, but its quite disparaging to see this behaviour. I've seen several posts where people were insinuating that they wanted Huet to lose just so Price could get back in net. I thought the team comes first?
I love Huet.

His accent makes him a soooo sweet man.

Alcoolique* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 01:47 PM
  #99
JJ68*
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 853
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Not that i dont wish to Huet to win it...but he'll never do it..
He lets in way too many goals in critical moments..its happened a lot before..so i have no reason to believe it wont happen again..

And you diss the Price fans by saying they want Huet out regardless how he plays..well..you practically do the same for Price..

And you keep bringing up your stats..GAA and Sv%...you say those 2 are most important..and that wins are not..
Let me ask you this then...how come the goalie with the best GAA and the best Sv% does not have to best record so far??..
Ask a coach whats more important to him...the individual goalie stats or the wins record..

I dont know about you...but i dont care what the guy's name infront of the net is..as long as we win..i dont care if he goes to the Allstar game or not...hell..even Souray made the Allstar Team..
And right now..Price has more wins..

And i really dont see how Huet has been amazing so far this season..and Price has been average...i just dont get it..
Both of them have been great..and their record is pretty much the same..
Huet hasnt been better than Price..and the same can be said for Price towards Huet..its not bcuz Price is less flashy and seems more calm that he's not been better

And i dont know if you noticed yesterday...but a lot of players are used to Price stopping and handling the puck behind the net..Huet not being able to do it..cause some confusion at time

Also..GAA and Sv% are a team effort as well..Your D contributes a lot to that..
You want to look at real individuals stats...look at the Shootout records..
Thats bologne. Why do you think Dominik Hasek won 6 vezina trophies while only leading the league in wins ONCE during that span? You wanna know? Because he had the highest save % in the league every single time!

JJ68* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 01:53 PM
  #100
Chomsky
Registered User
 
Chomsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,982
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ68 View Post
Thats bologne. Why do you think Dominik Hasek won 6 vezina trophies while only leading the league in wins ONCE during that span? You wanna know? Because he had the highest save % in the league every single time!
OR... because he was a hell of a goalie... just maybe.

Chomsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.