HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

stupid... but true

Closed Thread

Old
01-22-2004, 05:44 AM
I Am Ziggy Palffy

vCash: 500
stupid... but true

i know this sounds like a stupid idea but in all honesty, i'd much rather see this for the rest of the would-be depressing year and have some fun...then come back next year and win the cup!!!

honestly...wouldnt it be more entertaining to just stock up our lineup with a bunch of nasty goons to crush teams every night just for this season...rather than watching 14 straight ties...teams would dread playing LA...

bring them all back...flinn, brennan, Mcsorley, tibbet, berube, grimson, probert (well maybe not all these old timers...but just nasty guys)...fans would pay to watch, and because we'll only score a couple goals for the rest of the year, we get add ovechkin to our stacked group of youngster next year....we have a lot of ground to make up on pitts. though

Old
01-22-2004, 10:55 AM
Frolov 6'3
Unregistered User

Strange you come up with this thought after two wins. We shouldn't get too exicited after wins against Chicago and Calgary but it gives a little hope. Come back with this idea after tonight's game.

Old
01-22-2004, 03:30 PM
kingbrath

I only agree with bringing back Mcsorley!!!!!!

Closed Thread