HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

EHM sim league seaks active buffalo fan to take over sabres in our league

Closed Thread

Old
01-22-2004, 03:22 PM
scotiahockey
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to scotiahockey Send a message via MSN to scotiahockey Send a message via Yahoo to scotiahockey Send a message via Skype™ to scotiahockey
EHM sim league seaks active buffalo fan to take over sabres in our league

The longest running online sim league using Eastside Hockey Manager, and the only league endorsed by its creators, Eastside Hockey League, is in search of 2 quality, hockey-crazy, GMs to fill 2 very challenging roles in our league.

We just started our 5th season and have been having trouble filling the roles of GMs for two of the teams. Calgary and Buffalo are currently GM-less and even though both teams would require a true comitment and a little patience to get to playoff contention, but this league is rock solid with active ownership, a commish that isnt a GM, and great times for all.

If you would like to take the ultimate challenge and try to turn one of these teams around, please email our commish, Shakes, at shakesRK@aol.com. there is an application that you will have to fill out and a few minro hoops to jump through, but these positions are available NOW and we want them filled yesterday.

if you arent familiar with EHM, fear not, for we have an exhaustive guide at your disposal written by one of our GMs.

here is a link to our league forums- http://invisionfree.com/forums/EHL/index.php

you can contact me if you want more info on this as sscotias@maine.rr.com

Old
01-22-2004, 03:51 PM
eSabre

Send a message via AIM to eSabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotiahockey
The longest running online sim league using Eastside Hockey Manager, and the only league endorsed by its creators, Eastside Hockey League, is in search of 2 quality, hockey-crazy, GMs to fill 2 very challenging roles in our league.

We just started our 5th season and have been having trouble filling the roles of GMs for two of the teams. Calgary and Buffalo are currently GM-less and even though both teams would require a true comitment and a little patience to get to playoff contention, but this league is rock solid with active ownership, a commish that isnt a GM, and great times for all.

If you would like to take the ultimate challenge and try to turn one of these teams around, please email our commish, Shakes, at shakesRK@aol.com. there is an application that you will have to fill out and a few minro hoops to jump through, but these positions are available NOW and we want them filled yesterday.

if you arent familiar with EHM, fear not, for we have an exhaustive guide at your disposal written by one of our GMs.

here is a link to our league forums- http://invisionfree.com/forums/EHL/index.php

you can contact me if you want more info on this as sscotias@maine.rr.com
I'll do it!

Old
01-22-2004, 04:37 PM
Junior

Send a message via AIM to Junior Send a message via Yahoo to Junior
Quote:
Originally Posted by eSabre
I'll do it!

Man Eric i knew you would jump all over that

Old