Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Lajunen and Rohtla

Old
12-31-2007, 03:14 PM
Tony Piscotta
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Lajunen and Rohtla

It seems that these two have played fairly well in Mestis yet I haven't heard much about Ville at the World Championships and Jesse was left off the roster entirely.

Also, I was hoping for more information about the '87 born Jarkko Hattunen. He seemed to play very well for Lukko at A juniors a couple of years ago but I haven't heard much about him since. I believe he is now playing in Mestis but any plans for him coming to North America - either at university hockey or at professional level?

Tony Piscotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 07:22 AM
ES

Lajunen didn't play very well in WJC, but since then he has played in SM-liiga with Blues, team which is second in standings. And has played very well, he has been recently 1st line defenseman and has one goal and ten assists in 17 games. Most of his points are in power play, plus/minus is +3 (six plus and only 3 minus goals)

In fact, his PPG is same as Oskar Osala's, who is leading rookie scoring. Lajunen played his first SM-liiga game of the season in Nov. 30, has since missed two games through illness, two games through suspension and several games due to WJC.

ES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 01:59 PM
HalfOfFame*

Ville Lajunen will be very important at next season

HalfOfFame* is offline   Reply With Quote