HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Nike Pro Swift vs RBK Edge (sizing)

Old
01-06-2008, 11:57 AM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 50
Nike Pro Swift vs RBK Edge (sizing)

Hey, anyone know how the two jerseys compare, as far as sizing goes? I'm looking to buy an international team's jersey, but can only find it in a size 56. Is that bigger, smaller or pretty much exactly the same as the RBK's 56? I deal with the RBK ones pretty much every day at work, but I've never seen the Nike ones, so I have no clue.

56 in RBK is pretty much pretty much would be an XL, if we were talking replica, right? That's a bit too big for me, but I'd settle if I had no alternative.

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2008, 12:16 PM
The Tikkanen
Pest

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
I have both jerseys, 6 feet tall, 190 lbs and I have to wear a XXL in both. An XL is too tight around my elbow pads and will run up over my hockey pants. Whatever you wear in the old, traditional jersey go a size bigger.

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote