HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Notices

Blue Jackets UFAs and RFAs

Old
01-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Macster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cydawg View Post
The problem with Voracek is he's not AHL eligible until 09/10. So it has to be the Jackets or Halifax for him. Judging by what I saw from him in the WJC, another year in the minors would not help him at all.
Cy, by 09/10 do you mean September 2010?

Or October 2009?

Just to clear things up if anybody thought it was Sept./2010- Jake is eligible for the AHL in October of 2009. That means next year is his only NHL or CHL- only season.

Macster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Macster

I like what Slasher was saying about more veterans, so I am going with Chimmer in my lineup over Sestito.

You guys have made some great points re. depth, so Fritsche and Beech can be brought back. If they don't win a spot in camp, then they will go to the AHL. I think Parma is at that point now.

I still like my kid line, and if Lindstrom gets legit minutes I know he can produce.

The checking line will be the Manny line, think of Buffalo last season when they had three scoring lines and a checking fourth. Eastern finals.

There isn't really a top centre on the FA market this summer, that's why I am pushing for the best forward available. We have never really been involved in a bidding war before, but we'll have the resources this summer, it would just be a matter of whether or not Howie wants to.

Nash - Modin - Hossa
Lindstrom - Novotny - Zherdev
Brule - Brassard - Voracek
Chimera - Malholtra - Boll
Shelley

Macster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2008, 01:17 PM
cydawg
#DefendNWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macster View Post
Cy, by 09/10 do you mean September 2010?

Or October 2009?

Just to clear things up if anybody thought it was Sept./2010- Jake is eligible for the AHL in October of 2009. That means next year is his only NHL or CHL- only season.
I meant the 09/10 season, so October 2009.

cydawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Nordique

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
I doubt either one of those 2 will be back. Peca just hasn't shown the durablity this year and Feds hasn't shown he's worthy of top 6 minutes anymore. Don't forget Hitch's little comment that if Recchi had been a center they might have considered it. Sounds like the Jackets are still looking for centers now, even with Brassard in the wings, Novotny playing well, Beech a conditioning coach away from steady minutes, and Malhotra considered by most as a lock for a spot. Plus I didn't think Capn's thoughts on Langkow were a bad one. There are a couple of other centers I might look at in the UFA market.
I think alot of folks on this board are going to be dissappointed when Howson doesn't flip half the team and bring in Langkow's and Hossa's to lead us to the promised land. Furthermore, I see Brassard being hyped alot like another rookie center was hyped here 2 seasons ago.

Don't "pencil" Brassard or any other rookie in as an NHL center yet. The CBJ made that mistake once already.

You don't have to have every center playing center every night. I'd like to think we'd have 5 center capable forwards on the roster. Brassard could break into the league as a wing. Most every center is capable of playing wing.

Whats wrong with signing Michael Peca as your 5th center at 1 million a year? I doubt Fedorov is back because someone in the league will pay him decent money, more than we can really afford to next season, but Peca is a very affordable solution to a lack of depth and experience.

I wouldn't count on us flipping half the forwards on this team. Fedorov, Peca, Vyborny, Chimera, and Fritsche aren't just all going to be replaced by rookies and UFA's. I think you'll see 2 or 3 of them released and 2 or 3 of them retained. It will depend on performance, money, age, and I hope the coach's input.

Final thought, we are one win from the eighth seed, why sell the farm? I think we are 2 or 3 well planned tweaks from being a very good hockey team. To say Peca, Fedorov, Vyborny, Chimera, and Fristche have nothing to do with our success this season is just wrong. I would advise evaluating carefully the roles these 5 excel at, and then evaluate what roles we need filled next season. Now factor in what UFA's you think you will be able to woo, and what modest expectations you can place upon your rookie crop and go from there.

If we were 15th in the West as Buccigross and others predicted back in August, I might be more agreeable to the idea 50% turnover in the forward ranks. But the reality is, this team has been good for Hitchcock, and I think he sees the value alot of the vets bring to the table.

Nordique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Double-Shift Lassé
Just post better

Quote:
I like what Slasher was saying about more veterans, so I am going with Chimmer in my lineup over Sestito.

You guys have made some great points re. depth, so Fritsche and Beech can be brought back. If they don't win a spot in camp, then they will go to the AHL. I think Parma is at that point now.

I still like my kid line, and if Lindstrom gets legit minutes I know he can produce.

The checking line will be the Manny line, think of Buffalo last season when they had three scoring lines and a checking fourth. Eastern finals.

There isn't really a top centre on the FA market this summer, that's why I am pushing for the best forward available. We have never really been involved in a bidding war before, but we'll have the resources this summer, it would just be a matter of whether or not Howie wants to.

Nash - Modin - Hossa
Shelley
I liked where you were going with your earlier post, and I like this even better. And I'm with those who voice concern about Freddy MO at center, so I'll propose having Brass center Nash and Hossa, Freddy bumping Joakim down a line and Brule moving to center that third line. Hoo. Now the team's really young down the middle. Well, if Beech is re-signed, maybe he's in for Brule, or maybe a veteran 3rd line center can be found in free agency (Stu Barnes?)- this fits too, since I've said that the team needs to add two FA's and no one but me seems to want one on the blueline.

So here's my lines (with help from Mac):
Nash-Brassard-Hossa
Modin-Novotny-Zherdev
Lindstrom-Barnes-Voracek
Chimera-Malhotra-Boll
Shelley

Wish I could find a spot for Gilbert in there. And I can already hear people screaming about ruining Brass by putting him on the first line right out of the box. First, any spot must be earned. Second, how better to get him acclimated to the top line than putting Nash & Hossa on his wing?

Old
01-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Matt

I still think people are selling Fritsche short. After all, he is one of the youngest players on the team and is one of the most versitile. Hitch also says he is extremely coachable and a solid team player. He has success at evey level so I expect he will continue to improve. Complain about the number of goals he has score? Look around the league and see how many "Big Names" have that many goals.

Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2008, 01:44 PM
cydawg
#DefendNWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordique View Post
I haven't been able to see him play at all since training camp, so you are a leg up on me. Is he NHL ready you think?
I only saw the Canada game but that was enough for me, really.

Skill wise, he's definitely ready. I didn't see him play very physical but Macster says he has a bit of a PF element to his game in Halifax. I think he's a bit undersized (it'll be a few years before he grows into his body) but at 18 that's a common problem; not something to use as a determining factor in staying in the bigs IMHO.

He gets his 9 games to start next season, no doubt in my mind about that. Whether he gets to 10 and beyond, I think it's still TBD. I know H & H don't want to rush him but given his situation and skill, they might be able to send him down.

Old
01-03-2008, 01:54 PM
blahblah

Quote:
I think alot of folks on this board are going to be dissappointed when Howson doesn't flip half the team and bring in Langkow's and Hossa's to lead us to the promised land. Furthermore, I see Brassard being hyped alot like another rookie center was hyped here 2 seasons ago.

Don't "pencil" Brassard or any other rookie in as an NHL center yet. The CBJ made that mistake once already.

You don't have to have every center playing center every night. I'd like to think we'd have 5 center capable forwards on the roster. Brassard could break into the league as a wing. Most every center is capable of playing wing.

Whats wrong with signing Michael Peca as your 5th center at 1 million a year? I doubt Fedorov is back because someone in the league will pay him decent money, more than we can really afford to next season, but Peca is a very affordable solution to a lack of depth and experience.

I wouldn't count on us flipping half the forwards on this team. Fedorov, Peca, Vyborny, Chimera, and Fritsche aren't just all going to be replaced by rookies and UFA's. I think you'll see 2 or 3 of them released and 2 or 3 of them retained. It will depend on performance, money, age, and I hope the coach's input.

Final thought, we are one win from the eighth seed in the playoffs, why sell the farm? I think we are 2 or 3 well planned tweaks from being a very good hockey team. To say Peca, Fedorov, Vyborny, Chimera, and Fristche have nothing to do with our success this season is just wrong. I would advise evaluating carefully the roles these 5 excel at, and then evaluate what roles we need filled next season. Now factor in what UFA's you think you will be able to woo, and what modest expectations you can place upon your rookie crop and go from there.

If we were 15th in the West as Buccigross and others predicted back in August, I might be more agreeable to the idea 50% turnover in the forward ranks. But the reality is, this team has been good for Hitchcock, and I think he sees the value alot of the vets bring to the table.
I'm only speaking about Brassard from the perspective that it sounds like he's going to be up here soon. If he ends up needing more time, he needs more time. It's not like we don't have a slew of depth centers. With that slew of depth centers, we are 99% likely to be looking for top 6 centers. Does Peca or Feds fill that resume for you?

As far as Peca goes. I doubt that's the role Peca is looking for. He hasn't been healthy so he doesn't appear to be someone you can count on to be in the lineup. Doesn't seem high on my list of people to keep around, but if he's on yours, cool.

The things you said about the other forwards and selling the farm. That didn't seem to be directed at anything I said in my last couple of posts. But as you said it, at some point you decide who you want to build the team around. If they aren't part of the plans, you create a plan for their removal. Either through the farm system, trades, of the FA market.

This team has a problem with keeping a consistant competitive level over a period of time. Sometimes we can make it 2 or 3 games, other times we struggle to keep our level high for a period or two (like last night). You can bet that Hitch has identified the players that are having difficultly and working with them. If it doesn't improve, they will eventually be replaced.

I personally think we are about 3 new players and about 6 player replacements from a deep playoff run - not just make the playoff, but actually have a shot at winning a couple of rounds and giving a real push to the cup. Having said that, that's a huge undertaking.

blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2008, 02:27 PM
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe
Blue Jacket's Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydawg View Post
The problem with Voracek is he's not AHL eligible until 09/10. So it has to be the Jackets or Halifax for him. Judging by what I saw from him in the WJC, another year in the minors would not help him at all.
This is the same quandary that He Who Shall Not Be Named and the old Jackets leadership faced with Brule.
Kid had absolutely zero to prove by playing one more year of juniors. He already was dominant at that level and had nothing to gain by ruling juniors for one more year. Unfortunately, the proper development step - the AHL - was not an option.
It left one decision, but of course we all knew what a tremendous mistake it was to “rush” Gilbert to the NHL at that time.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with Voracek.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Ar-too

Send a message via AIM to Ar-too
Quote:
Originally Posted by KallioWeHardlyKnewYe View Post
This is the same quandary that He Who Shall Not Be Named and the old Jackets leadership faced with Brule.
Kid had absolutely zero to prove by playing one more year of juniors. He already was dominant at that level and had nothing to gain by ruling juniors for one more year. Unfortunately, the proper development step - the AHL - was not an option.
It left one decision, but of course we all knew what a tremendous mistake it was to “rush” Gilbert to the NHL at that time.

There's a correct answer. And we'll all know what it is after the fact.

Ar-too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2008, 02:41 PM
cydawg
#DefendNWA

Quote:

It sure will. I'm glad I don't have to make these decisions.

Old
01-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Nordique

Quote:

I really don't know where Voracek is development wise, but I'm pretty sure Nashville faced the same situation with Radulov 2 years ago, that we faced with Brule last year, and they kept him in Juniors an additional season, then bounced him between Nashville and the AHL(Milwaukee I want to say) last season, before settling him in full time this season.

I'm probably doing the kid wrong, but I'd rather he wait and we work on Brassard, Methot, Boll, and Lindstrom next season. I don't like all the young talent coming up here in a huge wave. I also don't think we've seen the last of Brule. I believe the system we are employing on the ice is a winning system, but it requires a level of maturity and discipline that you just can't expect Junior Hockey players to have. I think the key now is the progressive development of young talent and the infusion of a couple known veteran elements(maybe Langkow and a solid D man).

There is more "right" about this team, than "wrong" and imo slow growth right now = smart growth.

Old
01-03-2008, 02:57 PM
CBJSlash

Quote:

Nash - Modin - Hossa
Shelley
I like those lines other than counting on Modin to be a healthy number 1 center. I think there is tremendous speed OR skill on each line.

I still can't get excited about a big improvement until I see an improvement on our d pairs. Unless Russell takes a HUGE step..... we'd look subpar back there. I'd expect a trade or signing of some kind.

Keep in mind when we were reportedly shopping at the beginning on the year it was for a top 4 defensemen. A Brian Campbell, Dan Boyle type of signing could have a big impact. We don't need a #1 defensemen, but a LEGIT top 4 guy. Foote and Klesla are the only LEGIT top 4 guys we have right now. Hejda has been very very nice, but would be a 5-6 guy on most teams. Imagine the team we would have if that were the case.

CBJSlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2008, 03:17 PM
jore

I don't see Modin as a 1st line center. He'll be 34 at the start of next season, and pretty much played his whole career as a wing. This season he's been healthy for 6 games. His career high on assists is 28.

It's too big risk to count that Modin could be 1st line center for a playoff team, especially with the backups we have. We have depth at wings, so I'd rather sign a center and let Freddy play wing on 1st/2nd line.

jore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2008, 03:38 PM
blahblah

Quote:
I'm probably doing the kid wrong, but I'd rather he wait and we work on Brassard, Methot, Boll, and Lindstrom next season. I don't like all the young talent coming up here in a huge wave. I also don't think we've seen the last of Brule. I believe the system we are employing on the ice is a winning system, but it requires a level of maturity and discipline that you just can't expect Junior Hockey players to have. I think the key now is the progressive development of young talent and the infusion of a couple known veteran elements(maybe Langkow and a solid D man).
I know I'll I've ever asked is that you evaluated each player on his own merits. Some players mature quicker and can excel at a younger age. If V show's he's ready, and we have a spot for him, if you don't allow him to play you are just being cautious for the sake of being cautious. Not really a good reason, just taking the easy/safe way out. When it's all said and done, you generally don't get a lot of value out of kicking the crap out of inferior talent. However, there is something to be said for physically maturing for another year, assuming they are following a condidtioning program similiar to what the Jackets do (at least now).

I have thought that Hitch has done a good job with some of the younger players of defining their roles and simplifying things for them. Beyond the desire to see some of these guys get more ice time (Boll), if they are deserving, I feel they have been developed better then what the previous regime did.

Old
01-03-2008, 04:11 PM
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe
Blue Jacket's Curse

Quote:
I know I'll I've ever asked is that you evaluated each player on his own merits. Some players mature quicker and can excel at a younger age. If V show's he's ready, and we have a spot for him, if you don't allow him to play you are just being cautious for the sake of being cautious. Not really a good reason, just taking the easy/safe way out. When it's all said and done, you generally don't get a lot of value out of kicking the crap out of inferior talent. However, there is something to be said for physically maturing for another year, assuming they are following a condidtioning program similiar to what the Jackets do (at least now).
Very well said.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2008, 08:32 PM
JACKETfan
Real Blue Jacketfan

Honestly and gently...

Predicting lines seems like a parlor game to me, --mainly because it rarely takes into account the X factor: chemistry. Hitch has struggled to assemble lines with it this year.

And who would have predicted Boll making the team and having such impact this year? If the past is guide to the future, leave two spots for "The Unknown Player."

Looking back on the Brule experience, I would also keep a spot open for "Flame-Out."

Would also leave a spot open for the "Unexpected Decent Acquisition." (a guy nobody expected like Novotny)

JACKETfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2008, 08:56 PM
MFRONE

We are a very inconsistent team right now and most of you want to keep nearly every single guy (or think we'll keep most guys)?

There will be major changes next season, Hitch doesn't complain heavily about the lack of transition game and then keep every single guy (minus 1 or 2).

MFRONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 03:30 AM
gocbj

...so everyone agrees that Fedorov is gone and Foote is either gone or 1.5M less expensive.

So we have about $18 freaking million to spend! Pazzy will take another 4M on top of his 1.5 leaving at least 14M to hit the cap. Please old man, let us spend it.

pllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss ssssssssssssssssssse.

Okay, I'll be more respectful...Mr Old Man.

gocbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 07:35 AM
Aging Goalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocbj View Post
...so everyone agrees that Fedorov is gone and Foote is either gone or 1.5M less expensive.

So we have about $18 freaking million to spend! Pazzy will take another 4M on top of his 1.5 leaving at least 14M to hit the cap. Please old man, let us spend it.

pllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss ssssssssssssssssssse.

Okay, I'll be more respectful...Mr Old Man.
For the record big Leclaire supporter here but at this point to give him a 5.5 mill contract as you have just said would be moronic. I can see with his history bumping him into the 2.5-3.5 per season range but if we are paying 5.5 per year for a goalie I want Luongo type play. Kid is having a good year but at the halfway point has already went down more than once to injury.

Aging Goalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Nordique

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFRONE View Post
We are a very inconsistent team right now and most of you want to keep nearly every single guy (or think we'll keep most guys)?

There will be major changes next season, Hitch doesn't complain heavily about the lack of transition game and then keep every single guy (minus 1 or 2).
I don't see us letting both of our veteran Selke centers go.

Fedorov 41 games this season and been about as consistant in both ends as anyone on the roster. The big question is what money will he want, and I'm pessimistic about him seeing eye to eye with Howson on that money issue.

Peca, much less durable, has played 26 very consistant games as well. He's got 4 goals, 12 assists, is +2, and wins 55% of his faceoffs. Thats pretty solid depth center play. Great PK option, capable of being a spare part on the PP, and as usual extremely stingy in 5-5(two time Selke winner for a reason).

Brassard coming up is exciting, but to let both Peca and Feds go would be banking on a rookies success....again I go back to the "penciling in of Brule at 2nd line center" last season debacle. You should never make a rookie an integral part of your system. Let them suprise you, don't set yourself up to be dissapointed and let down by them.

Keep one let one go. I prefer Feds, but his price tag will probably make Peca the better option.

Wings:

I think you have to keep one or two of these 3 guys, Chimera/Vyborny/Fristche.

IMO, this all comes down to what Vyborny does the second half of this season. Chimera and Fritsche are solid players, but not on the level Vybes has been the last 3 seasons. However, Vybes has been no where near the level and Howson needs to understand why. Is it a short term regression due to injuries, or is he past his prime?

I'd say 3 guys are gone from this group, Modin back healthy, that opens up 2 non 4th line spots. 1 for a big UFA signing, 1 for Brassard, and Lindstrom/Beech/GlenX battle it out for the other 2 spots.

Nash
Zherdev
Modin
Brassard
UFA signing
Malhotra
Novotny
1 of Peca/Fedorov
1 of Vyborny/Chim/Fritsche
2 of GlenX/Beech/Lindstrom
Boll

Last edited by Nordique: 01-04-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old
01-04-2008, 09:23 AM
cydawg
#DefendNWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aging Goalie View Post
For the record big Leclaire supporter here but at this point to give him a 5.5 mill contract as you have just said would be moronic. I can see with his history bumping him into the 2.5-3.5 per season range but if we are paying 5.5 per year for a goalie I want Luongo type play. Kid is having a good year but at the halfway point has already went down more than once to injury.
I say give him a 2-3 year deal in the 3-4 million range. After his play thus far, he obviously deserves a contract like this. Also, it gives him more time to prove he's worth the really big bucks (i.e. he can stay healthy for a couple seasons in a row) while also giving Howson time to decide between him and Mason as the franchise goalie.

Old
01-04-2008, 09:37 AM
blahblah

Quote:
I, personally, don't see any situation in which Feds is a Jacket next year.

Peca? Who knows. Haven't seen enough of him this year to get excited. He's had some good games, some bad games, and not played at all for long stretches. He's barely played half of our games. Unless he stay's in the lineup and plays at a high level for the rest of the year, I don't see why anyone would care if he comes back. It's hard count on a guy that might play 50 games in a season. I was hoping he would show more durablity this year, but to this point he hasn't.

As far as the rest of it, you know the Jackets are still looking for centers. Malhotra and Novotny appear to be locks. You have about 3 or 4 guys that could fill that 4th line center slot. We're looking for high skill centers with offensive upside, not exactly the Fed's and Peca's of the world. The Jackets don't appear to be content with what they have in-house, so I don't think you need to fear that they will just sit pat with Brassard in the wings.

Old
01-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Nordique

Quote:
I, personally, don't see any situation in which Feds is a Jacket next year.

Peca? Who knows. Haven't seen enough of him this year to get excited. He's had some good games, some bad games, and not played at all for long stretches. He's barely played half of our games. Unless he stay's in the lineup and plays at a high level for the rest of the year, I don't see why anyone would care if he comes back. It's hard count on a guy that might play 50 games in a season. I was hoping he would show more durablity this year, but to this point he hasn't.

As far as the rest of it, you know the Jackets are still looking for centers. Malhotra and Novotny appear to be locks. You have about 3 or 4 guys that could fill that 4th line center slot. We're looking for high skill centers with offensive upside, not exactly the Fed's and Peca's of the world. The Jackets don't appear to be content with what they have in-house, so I don't think you need to fear that they will just sit pat with Brassard in the wings.
Fedorov is playing better this year than last and will be signed somwhere for more than we can justify spending on him. I listened to LA's radio guys last night and they did a pretty good segment on Fedorov and what he has left in the tank. When teams are willing to pay Doug Weight and Radek Bonk good money, Sergei Fedorov will have more than one suitor as a UFA.

Peca and Fedorov were the best players on the ice according to those LA radio announcers. I couldn't watch the game, but on the radio, Peca sounded pretty good. If we have a chance to bring him back for the same bargain price(1mill + incentive pay based on games played) then I can't see passing that up.

Old
01-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Double-Shift Lassé
Just post better

Quote:

Fedorov 41 games this season and been about as consistant in both ends as anyone on the roster. The big question is what money will he want, and I'm pessimistic about him seeing eye to eye with Howson on that money issue.

Peca, much less durable, has played 26 very consistant games as well. He's got 4 goals, 12 assists, is +2, and wins 55% of his faceoffs. Thats pretty solid depth center play. Great PK option, capable of being a spare part on the PP, and as usual extremely stingy in 5-5(two time Selke winner for a reason).

Brassard coming up is exciting, but to let both Peca and Feds go would be banking on a rookies success....again I go back to the "penciling in of Brule at 2nd line center" last season debacle. You should never make a rookie an integral part of your system. Let them suprise you, don't set yourself up to be dissapointed and let down by them.

Keep one let one go. I prefer Feds, but his price tag will probably make Peca the better option.

Wings:

I think you have to keep one or two of these 3 guys, Chimera/Vyborny/Fristche.

IMO, this all comes down to what Vyborny does the second half of this season. Chimera and Fritsche are solid players, but not on the level Vybes has been the last 3 seasons. However, Vybes has been no where near the level and Howson needs to understand why. Is it a short term regression due to injuries, or is he past his prime?

I'd say 3 guys are gone from this group, Modin back healthy, that opens up 2 non 4th line spots. 1 for a big UFA signing, 1 for Brassard, and Lindstrom/Beech/GlenX battle it out for the other 2 spots.

Nash
Zherdev
Modin
Brassard
UFA signing
Malhotra
Novotny
1 of Peca/Fedorov
1 of Vyborny/Chim/Fritsche
2 of GlenX/Beech/Lindstrom
Boll
I mentioned this in an earlier post, and it go absolutely no response, so I'll try again. How about signing Stu Barnes this offseason rather than either of these guys. He's been more reliable health-wise than Peca, and fits the roster in much the same way as we'd want MP to.

Double-Shift Lassé is online now   Reply With Quote