HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

A Plea to all Posters

Closed Thread

Old
01-26-2004, 09:44 PM
Epoch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerwilliams
yes i like the fighting in hockey but some of you people are soooo infatuated with foreign players ( i like sundin, mogilny and a couple others ) but all i hear is pick up this d-man that d-man all europeans if some had their way we'd have 6 european d-men and don't deny that , please someone tell me any team that won a cup with even 4 european d-men in their line-up also to those that said tie domi would wear a shield and i'm only kiddin when i said i wanted cairns , maybe as a 6 or 7th d-man, i rather have a guy like jason smith , but quinnalready killed that before when he got rid of him, sean hill, boughner even markov again are the ones i like , dsomeone with grit not garters

Right,buddy.

Old
01-26-2004, 09:55 PM
Epoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerwilliams
you just don't know when to quit whose the 14 yr old behind the computer little boy, did you get your homework finished yet , i've told you before to ignore me and i've def. ignored you but you have this fetish about answering my posts , so get off it or i'll call your mommy

Read the thread, you obviously replied to my posts.

YOU are the little kid. It's obvious. And you know why I like responding to your posts? I get a laugh out of it!

Besides, little punks like you, who have created multiple accounts, shouldn't even be here in the first place. You don't even know what a fetish is.

Old
01-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Timmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey24
I agree. As I stated in another post yesterday there has been an outrageous amount of personal attacks all over these boards more then I could ever remember in the past. As most of you notice I don't post on here as much any more and the soul reason for that fact is because of the crap that has been going on. People are sick of posting and having what they say picked apart and being called every name under the sun. Debating is fine but most people don't know how to debate with out making personal attacks at one another. Things have really started going down hill over the past while I just hope we all can work on making this a fun place to chat about something we all love again. Anyhow take care and I hope we all can sort things out.

100% Agreed, coudn't say it any more accurately.

Closed Thread