HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

more hotel help please (hotel maritime plaza montreal)

Closed Thread

Old
01-24-2004, 08:47 AM
Bench Warmer

vCash: 500
more hotel help please (hotel maritime plaza montreal)

Hi guys...
Thanks for all the help thus far in my search for a hotel up there in montreal... I reserved a room at the Hotel maritime plaza..... A bit pricey.. Does anyone know hoow close that hotel is to the bell center? And does anyone know if its a good hotel..... Thanks for the help... See ya guys on jan. 31

Old
01-24-2004, 10:13 AM
tipping point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bench Warmer
Hi guys...
Thanks for all the help thus far in my search for a hotel up there in montreal... I reserved a room at the Hotel maritime plaza..... A bit pricey.. Does anyone know hoow close that hotel is to the bell center? And does anyone know if its a good hotel..... Thanks for the help... See ya guys on jan. 31
It's definetly very close to the bell center...5 minute walk...also close to the action on St-Catherine street. I have no clue if it's a good hotel or not, but judging from how it looks (ugly in my opinion) i would say probably not. Then again, you know what they say, never judge a book by it's cover...but you do have prime location

Old
01-24-2004, 11:29 AM
goalchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bench Warmer
Hi guys...
i don't know the name of the hotels near the Bell Center but , anyway the Bell center is really close to a lot of places and it's just a small walk to be there ...Montreal is a nice city , why not just choose a place once you're gonna be there, and take the time to watch the lovely girls from Montreal by walking a little bit ?

Old
01-24-2004, 11:43 AM
legaspesien

That hotel use to be Ramada Inn good choice

Closed Thread