HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Official Game Thread: NYR-OTT

Closed Thread

Old
01-24-2004, 08:11 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nYr LunDmArK 21
Yeah and Hlavac does so much when hes out there.
no but lundmark did nothing as well

Old
01-24-2004, 08:12 PM
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Snowman

Old
riz

Quote:
Sather just COULDNT resist putting Messier out there with Jagr. He simply couldnt resisit it.
I was just about to say the same. The season is saved, the playoffs are reality, all is well...because we now have a new first line: Nedved-Messier-Jagr

Snap...back to reality...8-1 booyah !

Old
#37-#93-#27*

Send a message via AIM to #37-#93-#27*
Lundmark was a good PKer and responsible defensively. That's more then Hlavac.

Has Sather tried playing Jagr with Lindros?

Old
01-24-2004, 08:13 PM
King Nothing*

See, you are missing his point. (8-1 hahahA) He is part of the problem. No one is saying he is a bad player. You have to be a lunatic to make a statement like. Can he help the Rangers? Sure. Can he help this team? Nope. As you see tonight, there IS NO helping this team. Wrong time, wrong place for Jagr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner
i would love to buy the rest of your season tickets. if you really have them pm me. btw i was talking to the person that said jagr=bust. this is jagr first game as a ranger. i don't know how anybody can say he is a bust after one game

Old
01-24-2004, 08:14 PM
Theoren Fan

Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
Quote:
you act like lundmark was such a great player when he was in the lineup. for somebody that averaged over 10 minutes of ice time he did nothing
Hlavac gets more time then that and does even less then nothing. And Lundmark has potential to improve.

Either way I didn't say Lundmark was "great", but he is an improvement over Jan with room to improve even more. That's the whole idea of "young players".

Old
01-24-2004, 08:15 PM
sickboy35

i love this team!!!

Old
01-24-2004, 08:16 PM
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Fan
Hlavac gets more time then that and does even less then nothing. And Lundmark has potential to improve.

Either way I didn't say Lundmark was "great", but he is an improvement over Jan with room to improve even more. That's the whole idea of "young players".
Dont mind SOS (why not just make it Son Of Sather?) He, just like sather doesnt accept players under 31 in the lineup.

Old
01-24-2004, 08:18 PM
King Nothing*

I LOVE IT JD! "THIS LINE HAS DONE EVERYTHING BUT SCORE, SAM." Isn't the point of hockey scoring? So, then THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING! NOOOOOOOOTHING! What kind of biased, Ranger, Dolan crap talk is that?!!?!!

Old
01-24-2004, 08:19 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nothing
See, you are missing his point. (8-1 hahahA) He is part of the problem. No one is saying he is a bad player. You have to be a lunatic to make a statement like. Can he help the Rangers? Sure. Can he help this team? Nope. As you see tonight, there IS NO helping this team. Wrong time, wrong place for Jagr.
i dont think you can judge jagr or his effect on the rangers from this game. the season isn't over with this lose tonight. only a lunatic would make that statement

Old
01-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug

Quote:
I LOVE IT JD! "THIS LINE HAS DONE EVERYTHING BUT SCORE, SAM." Isn't the point of hockey scoring? So, then THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING! NOOOOOOOOTHING! What kind of biased, Ranger, Dolan crap talk is that?!!?!!
In a terrible game that we have seen here, JD is right. That line has looked good.. Im not prasing the team or whatever, just making that point. Trying to find something to build on in the pisspoor effort.

LETS GET 10 OTTAWA!!

THERES 9!!

Old
01-24-2004, 08:22 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:
Dont mind SOS (why not just make it Son Of Sather?) He, just like sather doesnt accept players under 31 in the lineup.
don't judge me. i think lundmark sucks. he has had plenty of chances to show what he can do and he did nothing with them. i know somebody is going to bring up he scored 7 goals in 13 games big deal. what has he done since. i would love for a young player to develop and have a long career as a ranger. hey i'm the guy that thinks the rangers have a few studs in junior and college. if i wanted my name to be son of sather it would be. i would rather it be son of sather than after a has been bust prospect lundmark!

Old
01-24-2004, 08:23 PM
p.l.f.
mvp

9 ??????

Old
01-24-2004, 08:24 PM
Profet

<-----Time for a new avatar

Old
01-24-2004, 08:24 PM
Winston Wolf

Quote:
the season isn't over with this lose tonight. only a lunatic would make that statement
I'm banking on hearing that EXACT same statement from Sather after the game.

Old
01-24-2004, 08:25 PM
DarkHorse
Go Banana!

"They need to find a way to become a team again."

When was that? 1994?

At least you'll have your big games against the Isles. Who needs a Stanley Cup (or even a playoff berth) when you have the Lafontaine Cup!

Old
01-24-2004, 08:27 PM
Vito Andolini

Quote:
don't judge me. i think lundmark sucks. he has had plenty of chances to show what he can do and he did nothing with them. i know somebody is going to bring up he scored 7 goals in 13 games big deal. what has he done since. i would love for a young player to develop and have a long career as a ranger. hey i'm the guy that thinks the rangers have a few studs in junior and college. if i wanted my name to be son of sather it would be. i would rather it be son of sather than after a has been bust prospect lundmark!
Unbelieveable...the Rangers just lost 9 to 1, and you seem to be most disgusted with a player who isn't even in the line-up.

Old
01-24-2004, 08:28 PM
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug

Quote:
i dont think you can judge jagr or his effect on the rangers from this game. the season isn't over with this lose tonight. only a lunatic would make that statement
One just did.

Sorry, i had to take that bait it was laying right there.

I agree though, its not over. Its just looking really..really bad. We need to turn it around really, really quick. Team doesnt learn after 6 years though. But with the Isles win we are now 6 points out of the #8 slot.

Old
01-24-2004, 08:29 PM
think-blue-

Send a message via MSN to think-blue-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profet
<-----Time for a new avatar
...great pic

Old
01-24-2004, 08:30 PM
sickboy35

Quote:

are you for real??? the sather should be hung by his testicles in public!! along with messier, leetch, poti and on and on!
i don't know how you can even think this team can make the playoffs with this effin crew! the season is over! if they go on a ten game winning streak i will retract and eat my words! my odds are pretty good though!

Last edited by SingnBluesOnBroadway: 01-25-2004 at 01:30 AM.
Old
King Nothing*

BUT THEY DON'T have ANY studs in the juniors or college! THAT is part of the problem! That is why you are watching old, burnt out, used-to-be-good, hockey players on this team! Messier flanking the top line tonight? WHHHAAAAATH! I am not concerned about Lundmark one way or the other. Has he lived up to his potentional? No. Not yet. Will he? Who knows. But you know what's good? At least you can say that! Let's plug someone else's name in there. Has Mironov and Malakhov lived up to their potentional? No. Will they? NOOOOOO! THEY ARE OLD ****HEADS! DOn't you get it? We want to see a youth injection! All the fans are getting is a beef injection! This team has no future! Let's face it. This team will not be good for at least another 5 years. THAT IS IF THEY HAD YOUTH! What can I expect in five years now? Is that when they start and have to wait another five years after that? Start now. THIS SEASON IS OVER! OVER! Get it? Good.

Quote:

Old
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Andolini
Unbelieveable...the Rangers just lost 9 to 1, and you seem to be most disgusted with a player who isn't even in the line-up.
dude thats not what my point was. i was responding to somebody that said i personally wouldn't accept a player under 31 in the lineup. if we had somebody that was an upgrade over hlavac i would be happy to see him in the lineup.

Old
01-24-2004, 08:31 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:
BUT THEY DON'T have ANY studs in the juniors or college! THAT is part of the problem! That is why you are watching old, burnt out, used-to-be-good, hockey players on this team! Messier flanking the top line tonight? WHHHAAAAATH! I am not concerned about Lundmark one way or the other. Has he lived up to his potentional? No. Not yet. Will he? Who knows. But you know what's good? At least you can say that! Let's plug someone else's name in there. Has Mironov and Malakhov lived up to their potentional? No. Will they? NOOOOOO! THEY ARE OLD ****HEADS! DOn't you get it? We want to see a youth injection! All the fans are getting is a beef injection! This team has no future! Let's face it. This team will not be good for at least another 5 years. THAT IS IF THEY HAD YOUTH! What can I expect in five years now? Is that when they start and have to wait another five years after that? Start now. THIS SEASON IS OVER! OVER! Get it? Good.
if you think the season is over i would expect you to stop posting. hope to see you again around draft time. i'm still waiting for your pm about season tickets

Old
01-24-2004, 08:33 PM
King Nothing*

He was talking to the fans like we're fools! There is NOTHING TO BUILD ON! What is wrong here? Build on what! 9-1? You wanna build on that and maybe make it 9-2 on monday? I don't get the statement. JD is a complete jackass when the team losses. His bits on how choppy the ice is and the plain ride was definitely a tough one crap! Dolan even has his puppets excusing the team now. ENOUGH!

Quote:
In a terrible game that we have seen here, JD is right. That line has looked good.. Im not prasing the team or whatever, just making that point. Trying to find something to build on in the pisspoor effort.

LETS GET 10 OTTAWA!!

THERES 9!!

Old
01-24-2004, 08:34 PM
King Nothing*

Just one question. Plain and simple. Are you watching the same team the rest of us are watching? Doesn't seem like you are.

Quote:

Closed Thread