HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Third Annual Hockey Fest from 2 to 6 PM today

Old
01-16-2008, 04:46 PM
Mellington

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Mellington Send a message via Yahoo to Mellington
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJ Nut View Post
Yes, because he is the captain and the leader of the team. He should understand that the fans make it possible for him to do what he does and live the life he does. He should suck it up and show the fans he appreciates them by spending a few hours with them. Think of the kids that look up to him and want to see him.
But HE was there ... and Just cause A few people didnt see him didnt mean he didnt mingle .. Last Yr I never saw pascal except when he was in the autograph line and doing his lil question and answer thing But Lots of people got pics of him from when he wandered around ... I dont think you should come down on him for not wandering around the crowd as much as you feel he should have .. You Dont know for a fact that he didnt spend any time in the crowd and the fact that he is the captain really has no place in this ..

Old
01-17-2008, 11:51 AM
LaCosta Nostra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellington View Post
But HE was there ... and Just cause A few people didnt see him didnt mean he didnt mingle .. Last Yr I never saw pascal except when he was in the autograph line and doing his lil question and answer thing But Lots of people got pics of him from when he wandered around ... I dont think you should come down on him for not wandering around the crowd as much as you feel he should have .. You Dont know for a fact that he didnt spend any time in the crowd and the fact that he is the captain really has no place in this ..
I'm going off what others have said, so relax. If I'm getting bad information than I recant my criticism.

LaCosta Nostra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2008, 11:56 AM
WrightOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJ Nut View Post
I'm going off what others have said
Others are always wrong.

WrightOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2008, 06:02 PM
letsgojackets

One thing to keep in mind with some of the big name players is the VIP portion of the day. If I recall correctly, there was a VIP tour of the locker room at the end of the day. I would assume that Nash and Foote would be a part of that.

AS for me, I had my camera but forgot to take any pictures. Best moment: in the autograph line, I handed Feds a vard to sign from 1990 or earlier from the Soviet Red Army. He let out a sigh, tapped Kris Russell on they shoulder and showed it to him. He said "look at this. I was 18". It was hysterical.

Otherwise, I overpaid(a little) for a Peca game used stick and underpaid for a Sam Gagner signed jersey.

letsgojackets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Casework

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgojackets View Post
One thing to keep in mind with some of the big name players is the VIP portion of the day. If I recall correctly, there was a VIP tour of the locker room at the end of the day. I would assume that Nash and Foote would be a part of that.

AS for me, I had my camera but forgot to take any pictures. Best moment: in the autograph line, I handed Feds a vard to sign from 1990 or earlier from the Soviet Red Army. He let out a sigh, tapped Kris Russell on they shoulder and showed it to him. He said "look at this. I was 18". It was hysterical.

Otherwise, I overpaid(a little) for a Peca game used stick and underpaid for a Sam Gagner signed jersey.
Reminds me of last year. Someone had a Fedorov Red Wings DOLL to be signed. Z and the others around all got a kick out of it.

Did anyone else see the lady at the end of the night playing Rock Band with Kris? I guess it was absolutely hilarious. I wasn't able to go, but I've heard some stories.

Casework is offline   Reply With Quote