HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

LW Magnus Pääjärvi-Svensson (2009, 10th overall, Edmonton)

Closed Thread

Old
10-18-2008, 04:04 PM
STHLM*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
By that logic your suggesting that Gunnar Svenssons kid will be better than Crosby...

When I said that. But it´s cleary that Crosby was frontrunner that year and Tavares isn´t this year. Or do you mean Hedmam hasn´t any chance too?

Old
10-18-2008, 04:07 PM
ziggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by STHLM View Post
When I said that. But it´s cleary that Crosby was frontrunner that year and Tavares isn´t this year. Or do you mean Hedmam hasn´t any chance too?
Do You even read your own posts? Obviously not. I´ll try and break it down for you. You said the Crosby draft was a different draft. You say this draft is a Better draft. You say Magnus Svensson-Pääjärvi is better than Tavares. Clearer?

Old
10-18-2008, 04:08 PM
deanosaur

Quote:
And you mean MSP isn´t a promising NHLers????

MSP is absolutely great in SEL! But Tavares is just plkaying in a junior league against JUNIORS! Yeah that's dominant! Uhh, I mean NOT! Tavared much do much better if he will be in top 2.
Why do you have to go and ruin the thread? It was nice and civil up until this point.
You're only argument you keep making is ohhhh MSP plays against MEN whoopdy do! Does that automatically mean success?, last I checked no. Just because Tavares plays in Junior means he needs to prove himself even more? Give me a break. Our "lesser" Junior league produces a quite a bit more promising prospects. I guess that kinda blows your point outta the water eh

Old
10-18-2008, 04:18 PM
STHLM*

Quote:
As a fellow swede I have to react to this.

Please stop saying stuff like "it´s just a junior league", you don´t wear it well. Roughly 2/3 of all the players in the NHL right now once played in the CHL. When I started following the NHL that number was roughly 90 per cent.

OHL är den främsta plantskolan någonsin, alla tider, för NHL-spelare. Du framstår som en fullständig jubelidiot och skämmer ut mig som svensk.

The part in swedish was for STHLM, and I want to make clear that he´s not a very good sample of my fellow countrymen. Obviously an obnoxious stockholmare. We can´t stand them either. Please ignore him. In all likelyhood he´s drunk out of his mind. If not the social security system here is fully functioning and will deal with it.
So you mean OHL is better than SEL??????? Don't fool yourself. It´s big different to play against juniors than Seniors.

Now little Swedish.

Flytta till ditt fantastiska Kanada då. Du är bara en avundsjuk person från den lilla betydelselösa staden Norrköping! Varför bos du ens i Sverige och inte i Kanada? Jag är en svensk som i all fall stödjer mitt lands lag och spelare. Gör du det?

Old
10-18-2008, 04:23 PM
STHLM*

Quote:
Do You even read your own posts? Obviously not. I´ll try and break it down for you. You said the Crosby draft was a different draft. You say this draft is a Better draft. You say Magnus Svensson-Pääjärvi is better than Tavares. Clearer?
This just prove that you are from Norrköping.

No, either Tavares or MSP is a new Crosby, but overall this years draft is better than Crosby's. That made Crosby as a clear frontrunner, but 2009 years draft will be much closer.

Old
10-18-2008, 04:29 PM
ziggy

Quote:
So you mean OHL is better than SEL??????? Don't fool yourself. It´s big different to play against juniors than Seniors.

Now little Swedish.

Flytta till ditt fantastiska Kanada då. Du är bara en avundsjuk person från den lilla betydelselösa staden Norrköping! Varför bos du ens i Sverige och inte i Kanada? Jag är en svensk som i all fall stödjer mitt lands lag och spelare. Gör du det?
The OHL produces by far more NHLers the the SEL.

Dags för dig att gå på krogen nu. Du måste vara bra jävla bladig nu, har ju tydligen tankat hela dagen efter vad jag kan se. Jag kan ringa taxin och betala framkörningsavgiften om du vill, vad som helst för att få dig att sluta skämma ut fosterlandet.

Old
10-18-2008, 04:31 PM
STHLM*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deangamblin View Post
Why do you have to go and ruin the thread? It was nice and civil up until this point.
You're only argument you keep making is ohhhh MSP plays against MEN whoopdy do! Does that automatically mean success?, last I checked no. Just because Tavares plays in Junior means he needs to prove himself even more? Give me a break. Our "lesser" Junior league produces a quite a bit more promising prospects. I guess that kinda blows your point outta the water eh
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guys View Post
I like MSP, but there is no chance in hell he goes any higher than 3rd overall. Thats just homerism. Tavares and Hedman are too dominant and promising NHLers.
Well I think this is the post who ruined the thread. A very arrogant post in a MSP threadl But we all know that Canadians do everything right.

and why must MSP prove more? After all he does great in the worlds third best league.
What do you mean? Is OHL better than SEL?

Old
10-18-2008, 04:35 PM
ziggy

Quote:
This just prove that you are from Norrköping.

No, either Tavares or MSP is a new Crosby, but overall this years draft is better than Crosby's. That made Crosby as a clear frontrunner, but 2009 years draft will be much closer.
It´s intresting how you get geography out of That.

If there is a Crosby in a draft that draft is clearly and by definition better than one without a Crosby in it.

Old
10-18-2008, 04:37 PM
STHLM*

Quote:
The OHL produces by far more NHLers the the SEL.

Dags för dig att gå på krogen nu. Du måste vara bra jävla bladig nu, har ju tydligen tankat hela dagen efter vad jag kan se. Jag kan ringa taxin och betala framkörningsavgiften om du vill, vad som helst för att få dig att sluta skämma ut fosterlandet.
So what? SEL is still a much better league than OHL. NHL is a NA league and it´s very logic that they focus more on their own leagues than SEL.

Stick till ditt jävla Kanada då ditt fån. Jag betalar mer än gärna en enkelbiljett till flyget för dig. DU skämmer ut Sverige med att stödja Kanada is hockey...

Old
10-18-2008, 04:40 PM
STHLM*

Quote:
It´s intresting how you get geography out of That.

If there is a Crosby in a draft that draft is clearly and by definition better than one without a Crosby in it.
Ohh, now I see...it was only Crosby in his draft. No other players. Thanks for clearing it out...

Old
10-18-2008, 04:42 PM
Berglund1313

Quote:
So what? SEL is still a much better league than OHL. NHL is a NA league and it´s very logic that they focus more on their own leagues than SEL.

Stick till ditt jävla Kanada då ditt fån. Jag betalar mer än gärna en enkelbiljett till flyget för dig. DU skämmer ut Sverige med att stödja Kanada is hockey...

Old
10-18-2008, 04:46 PM
STHLM*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berglund1313 View Post
Vad? Han började med personliga angrepp mot mig.

Old
10-18-2008, 04:48 PM
smokes lets go

Quote:
Vad? Han började med personliga angrepp mot mig.
why do i have to speak swedish to follow this thread?

Old
10-18-2008, 04:51 PM
STHLM*

Okay, this discussion will not lead anywhere.

My last words about this is: Hedman and Tavares are the top picks right now. But MSP can end in the top two in the summer. It´s possible.

Old
10-18-2008, 04:57 PM
ziggy

Quote:

So Bobby Orr, Wayne Gretzky, Steve Yzerman, Paul Coffey, Ron Francis, Al MacInnis and so on only got to play in the NHL cause the played in the OHL? Had they played in elitserien they wouldn´t have had the carrers they had?

It´s about attitude kid. And respect. Don´t overplay the importence of the SEL. If you know anything about it you know and I know it´s not what it used to be. Sad but true.

Old
10-18-2008, 05:00 PM
ziggy

Ah, he´s out of here. Sorry about that folks. Saturday night in Sweden.

Old
10-18-2008, 05:25 PM
STHLM*

Quote:
So Bobby Orr, Wayne Gretzky, Steve Yzerman, Paul Coffey, Ron Francis, Al MacInnis and so on only got to play in the NHL cause the played in the OHL? Had they played in elitserien they wouldn´t have had the carrers they had?

It´s about attitude kid. And respect. Don´t overplay the importence of the SEL. If you know anything about it you know and I know it´s not what it used to be. Sad but true.
SEL is much better than OHL end of story. Don't fool yourself.

And many Canadian players shouldn't been in NHL if they were Swedes and come from SEL. But typical, you took some of the best canadians.

Old
10-18-2008, 05:30 PM
sbtatter

The 09 draft has lots of twists and turns yet.
Hedman, Tavares, Schenn, MSP, Cowan, Duschene, Kane, they all have something to prove yet....

Old
10-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Leafidelity
Way she goes...

vCash: 1775
Quote:
Well I think this is the post who ruined the thread. A very arrogant post in a MSP threadl But we all know that Canadians do everything right.

and why must MSP prove more? After all he does great in the worlds third best league.
What do you mean? Is OHL better than SEL?
Are you dense? Hedman is a Swede. I dont see how Nationality has anything to do with ANY of this. You have a huge inferiority complex going. MSP has as much chance to crack the top 2 as B.Schenn does NONE.

And as for the OHL bashing, that little inferior junior league produces more NHL players than the SEL could ever dream of.

Old
10-18-2008, 05:43 PM
deanosaur

Quote:
SEL is much better than OHL end of story. Don't fool yourself.

And many Canadian players shouldn't been in NHL if they were Swedes and come from SEL. But typical, you took some of the best canadians.
Why'd you come back?
These Canadian players shouldn't be in the NHL if they were Swede? What the hell does that even mean? Your point, if Swedes were Canadian, the whole league would be made up of Swedes? Nice theory.

Old
10-18-2008, 05:56 PM
Seachd

vCash: 50
Quote:
You think because he disagrees with you that he's just out to support Canadian hockey? No, it's because you're making arguments that anyone - Swedish, Canadian, or other - can see are ridiculous.

Paajarvi would be playing junior in Canada if he was over here. Do you understand that? And that Tavares would be in the SEL if he was over there? It seems like that concept is way over your head.

Old
10-18-2008, 06:59 PM
AgentNaslund*

alot of strong swedish homers here. Unreal.

Hedman still needs to improve his offensive game, and play the physical game in order to succeed.

Old
10-18-2008, 08:26 PM
smokes lets go

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentNaslund View Post

Hedman still needs to improve his offensive game, and play the physical game in order to succeed.
i was watching an interview with him on tsn and when he was asked about not being physical enough he said "thats not me" and sort of ignored any though of improving that which is odd because if i was 6'6 225 i'd be throwing my ******* weight around!

Old
10-18-2008, 08:42 PM
Lainlight
Hands down AINEC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentNaslund View Post

Plz....alot of swedish homers? are there like 10 different STHLMs or what?

Old
10-18-2008, 11:34 PM
Mr Lahey*

I would love to draft MSP...after:

Tavares
Hedman
Schroeder
E. Kane
Schenn
Cowen
Duchene