Notices

Great Weekend

Closed Thread

Old
01-25-2004, 12:22 AM
Dallasman

vCash: 500
Great Weekend

Wow, amazing...to be honest, I didnt think we would win either game at all this weekend against the Blues but the boys proved me wrong. I still haven't seen highlights from the Friday game but I have it taped. I must watch it now since Turco apparently played the game of his life. This is exactly what the Stars needed. Now let's build on it and try and get this season going and ending on a high note.

Old
01-25-2004, 03:11 AM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Agreed..

But David Oliver, man. I hate to see him getting the call-up instead of Miettinen or even Tjarnqvist, but he does has something special going on with Jason Arnott, those 2 and Ott were quite a threat out there tonight. Oliver is a lot better then people give him credit for, though he still isn't more then another Jonathan Sim.

Old
01-25-2004, 10:45 PM
Dallasman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God
Agreed..

But David Oliver, man. I hate to see him getting the call-up instead of Miettinen or even Tjarnqvist, but he does has something special going on with Jason Arnott, those 2 and Ott were quite a threat out there tonight. Oliver is a lot better then people give him credit for, though he still isn't more then another Jonathan Sim.
Yeah, Oliver has come out of no-where really and showed that he knows how to play the game as is evidenced this past weekend.

Huge test on Monday...Detroit. We were 0-6 going into Friday's game against the Big Three in the West(Colorado, Detroit and St. Loo). Now let's make it 3-6 with a win against Detroit tomorrow.

Old
02-14-2004, 01:46 PM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God
Agreed..

He now has 6 goals and 3 assists in his last 9 games after being told he should find a permanent stay in Dallas .. keep it up David.. your quickly turning into a semi-fan favorite.

Closed Thread