HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Yvon Pedneault

Old
01-20-2008, 10:45 PM
TornACL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
And then they show 5 replays where we do see the puck deflect on a stick but then Pednault says. "Ah bien non...finalement la rondelle n'as rien touché. C'est un jeu que le gardien aimerait revoir."
And on some rare occasion Yvon would say : "Quand tu te retrouves dans la zone priviligiée, tu te dois de tenter un tir de qualité", even thought most of the time he cannot really make the distinction between a shot or a pass "je ne sais pas s'il tentait une passe ou un tir, mais le jeu a avorté" . However, whenever Brisebois makes any random offensive play : "Et Brisebois qui y va d'un excellent tir-passe en direction de la cage de Tim Thomas".

TornACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2008, 10:48 PM
tiredman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornACL View Post
And on some rare occasion Yvon would say : "Quand tu te retrouves dans la zone priviligiée, tu te dois de tenter un tir de qualité", even thought most of the time he cannot really make the distinction between a shot or a pass "je ne sais pas s'il tentait une passe ou un tir, mais le jeu a avorté" . However, whenever Brisebois makes any random offensive play : "Et Brisebois qui y va d'un excellent tir-passe en direction de la cage de Tim Thomas".

tiredman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2008, 11:14 PM
Renholder
Racing like a pro

" Le guardien était battu sur ce tir vif d'Alfredsson. Huet ne voyait rien mais heuresement la rondelle à touché la barre transversale. On ne se doit laisser un joueur Robust comment Chris Neil seule devant Huet. Quelle mauvaise couverture D'andrei Markov."

" Voyons maintenant la reprises video[pause] Est-ce que la rondelle traverse la line Pierre? [Pause] OH!. Mais Pierre, de cet angle-ci, il est impossible de le dire. HMMM Oh,c'est clairement pas un but. Je ne sais pas pourquoi ils sont en train de prendre autant de temp pour le mise en jeu.
Hahaha Koharski veut contacter les juges-videos. Ils vont devoir appeller Toronto. Hahaha"

"Quand tu te présente seul devant l'enclave du gardien adverse, il est impardonable de rater le filet."

Renholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2008, 11:22 PM
znk

It's funny reading these posts.

A shot misses the net by an inch.
"Il rate complètement le filet."

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2008, 11:24 PM
Sir Jacques Demers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renholder View Post

" Voyons maintenant la reprises video[pause] Est-ce que la rondelle traverse la line Pierre? [Pause] OH!. Mais Pierre, de cet angle-ci, il est impossible de le dire. HMMM Oh,c'est clairement pas un but. Je ne sais pas pourquoi ils sont en train de prendre autant de temp pour le mise en jeu.
Hahaha Koharski veut contacter les juges-videos. Ils vont devoir appeller Toronto. Hahaha"

Sir Jacques Demers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2008, 12:39 AM
Ra
satan is my homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renholder View Post
That's so true. He will moan about it every ****ing time.

Yvon works with key cards (sp). He has sentences written for almost every situation. For example, if someone takes a penality during the last minute of a period, he will say "C'est une mauvaise punition".

Quote:

That's also true. But not if he's a fan favorite

Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2008, 06:21 AM
pirolafire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talent Analyst View Post
How do you know it isn't the right prononciation for Kostitsyn? I still remember when they had say few years ago that he ask the player how to prononce they're name.

Did you guys will ever stop to bash everything?
Pierre says it right. It's Kostitsyn.

Not Kotsisyn

pirolafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2008, 06:51 AM
Rushin Joo

Send a message via MSN to Rushin Joo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talent Analyst View Post
He say Kotsitsyn. But how do you know how to spell his name? Did you ask him?
I didnt have to go there, but you made me...

Russian is my first language, so I think I know how to pronounce his name a little better than you.

And dont come back with "but he's Belarusian not Russian", cause its irrelevant.

Rushin Joo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2008, 06:57 AM
peperebougon*

I am happy to see almost everybody here thinks the same as me on the subject. Yvon really doesn't have a clue. NOT A CLUE! God I hate him. i can't wait till he dies or retires.

peperebougon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2008, 07:01 AM
Marc-E-

Also, did people ever heard Dany Dubé saying Komisarek? It sounds like: Komi-Sharek or Komi-Shrek

Marc-E- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2008, 07:32 AM
Kimota
Nation of Poutine

Quote:

This is EXACTLY the sort of thing I hate about Ped. Always exagerating, dammit! When a team is leading they are "completement dominés!". When the Habs loses Yvon is so annoying he acts like the Habs are garbage. They barely win a game and suddenly they play a great one.

What's funny is that there was this time where a kid they had invited replaced Yvon at commentating. And it was almost hearing a clone of Yvon. The kid was good but he wasn't describing the game so much as repeating the same words Yvon use to say all the time. I've never looked at Yvon commentating the same ever since I realised that most of his crap was rehearsed.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote