HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HF Philadelphia Articles

Closed Thread

Old
01-27-2004, 04:23 PM
Rails

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rails
HF Philadelphia Articles

I don't know how many of you read the article on the Hockey Future's homepage, but the only thing the Flyers get is weekly or biweekly statistical reports about all the Flyers' prospects. The last real article was about Carter and Richards being one step close to making the Canadian WJC.

I was just thinking that maybe we, the users of this board, could give some ideas for Al or Bill to write about. I don't know how busy they are, but it would be nice to have something to actually read. If they either of them are too busy, then, I guess I (and other readers) will have to deal with the lack of articles.

Ideas:
-write about some of the prospects or their opinions (like a weekly or monthly or biweekly spotlight until they run out of prospects or maybe just the top 10 or 15 prospects)
-what the Flyers should look for in upcoming drafts, naming possible targets.

That is all I can think of at the moment.

Does anyone else have ideas?

Old
01-27-2004, 04:26 PM
MojoJojo

How about some updates on Roman Malek? Because of his age, he has fallen off the prospect list. If we still have his rights, why not keep us informed. If he repeats some of the numbers he put up last season, I would have to think he is as strong gaoltending prospect as ever in an organization that is starting to look pretty bare at this position.

Old
01-27-2004, 05:05 PM
Grant Dovey

Send a message via ICQ to Grant Dovey Send a message via AIM to Grant Dovey Send a message via MSN to Grant Dovey Send a message via Yahoo to Grant Dovey
Al and his fiance just had their first kid, so he has a lot on his hands.

I don't know where Bill went, I was told personal reasons.

Grant

Old
01-27-2004, 05:06 PM
Grant Dovey

Send a message via ICQ to Grant Dovey Send a message via AIM to Grant Dovey Send a message via MSN to Grant Dovey Send a message via Yahoo to Grant Dovey
If you want to ask about certain prospects just PM and I will get back to you that day or I can post stuff here.

Grant

Old
01-27-2004, 05:14 PM
Grant Dovey

Roman Malek was traded from HC Slavia Praha to HC Lasselsberger Plzeň on January 15, 2004. I have his stats from both teams:

HC Slavia Praha
MINUTES - 1273
GOALS AGAINST - 49
WINS - 23
LOSSES - 10
TIES - 10
GAA - 2.31
SO - 2
SAVE PCT. - 92.06

HC Lasselsberger Plzeň
MINUTES - 425
GOALS AGAINST - 14
WINS - 7
LOSSES - 3
TIES - 3
GAA - 1.98
SO - 1
SAVE PCT. - 95.25

Old
01-27-2004, 06:35 PM
PF

I think your numbers are slightly wrong, I think your wins column is the games played column.

He was 10-10-3 with Slavia and 3-3-1 with Plzen I believe, everything else is the same as I posted in the other thread regarding Malek on this board.

You probably got them off that site where everything's in czech didn't you?

Old
01-27-2004, 09:19 PM
FlyerFire

still

FLYERS property?

Old
01-27-2004, 09:56 PM
PF

Malek? Yes, he disappeared from the prospect list because he's 26 and wouldn't be a "rookie" (ie. not Calder eligible) if he came over I think.

Closed Thread