Notices

Glu thanks

Closed Thread

Old
01-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Starsdude

vCash: 500
Glu thanks

Thanks for your service to the board. It will be missed. I am not sure what happened but it will be hard to replace you.

BTW interesting that Ellis has moved up ahead of cash. I think this mirrors the perception that the Stars now have

Old
01-26-2004, 06:28 PM
Dr GLU

I'll still be around the boards even if my name isn't up there as a writer. I just didn't feel I had the time required to devote to HF with my school work (final undergrad semester in physics), and so, the quality and moreso the frequency of my work was suffering. Rather than make promises I couldn't keep, I decided to step back from the site. Whether I'm still able to contribute the odd article and retain a place on the staff is still up in the air.

That's not to say that I'll never be back as a full writer. I'll just have to see how things go.

However, I'm not done with prospects by any stretch of the imagination. It's mainly a big lack of time that has me stepping back at the moment.

But thank you for thanking me. It is appreciated.

As for Ellis, I just got fed up with Cash's inconsistency. Ellis is a only notch better in that regard, and I feel that at the moment, he's as good or better than Bacashihua. Things could change in the future, but you can't argue with the way Ellis has played for Utah (0.945 SV% and facing an average of 38 shots a game!)

Old
01-26-2004, 06:57 PM
Ajacied
Remember #9

For sure, thanks again Geoff..

I really enjoyed your article's, and I still believe you are the most unbiased writer here at HF. You've done an amazing job and informed a lot of posters with their knowledge on the Stars future..

And yeah, agree about Cash. Do you think Stephan could be ranked above Cash as well, if he finishes the season like he begun? If he even makes a comeback that is..

Old
01-26-2004, 08:18 PM
Starsdude

Does anyone have a handle on what they do with 4 goalies at similar stages of development?

BTW the apprciation GLU was sincere

Old
01-27-2004, 03:35 AM
OttMorrow

Send a message via AIM to OttMorrow
Thanks GLU for all the time and effort you put into this board. You are probably one of the most inciteful and respected moderators on these boards. I enjoyed all of your articles and stats updates. Thanks again.

Old
01-27-2004, 11:15 AM
BigDman

Much Thanks and good luck from the lurker contingent.

Closed Thread