HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What do you want for Jeff Woywitka?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-04-2008, 06:02 PM
  #26
Randall Ritchey
HockeyBuzz Blues
 
Randall Ritchey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St. Louis
Country: United States
Posts: 10,712
vCash: 500
I think the only team that would want Rucinsky is NYR. Take em. Give us a 2nd and I'll be happy. Keep Wiker. He has good potential and is an OD which we dont have. Here's a trade. Rucinsky, Jackman, Tomas Kana and a 2nd to NYR for a 1st, Marc Staal and Marcel Hossa.

Randall Ritchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2008, 06:42 PM
  #27
BluesDarb
Registered User
 
BluesDarb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: St. Louis, MO
Country: United States
Posts: 512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemps View Post
I think the only team that would want Rucinsky is NYR. Take em. Give us a 2nd and I'll be happy. Keep Wiker. He has good potential and is an OD which we dont have. Here's a trade. Rucinsky, Jackman, Tomas Kana and a 2nd to NYR for a 1st, Marc Staal and Marcel Hossa.
If the Rangers accepted a trade that lopsided their GM would be burned at the stake in Times Square.


BluesDarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2008, 07:16 PM
  #28
Prussian_Blue
Registered User
 
Prussian_Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Country: Germany
Posts: 7,753
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickster View Post
If Cliff Fletcher picks up the phone to Davidson and asks about Jeff Woywitka, what could you see Davidson saying?
If it's Cliff Fletcher calling, the Leafs are interested.

If the Leafs are interested, I say ask for Thomas Steen in exchange.

P_B


Prussian_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2008, 07:24 PM
  #29
Irish Blues
____________________
 
Irish Blues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country: St Helena
Posts: 21,804
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian_Blue View Post
If it's Cliff Fletcher calling, the Leafs are interested.

If the Leafs are interested, I say ask for Thomas Steen in exchange.

P_B

You mean Alexander Steen - and for the record, he's currently out with a shoulder injury. Not saying that it's a reason why the trade couldn't be made, just want that on the record.

__________________
No promises this time.
Irish Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2008, 06:14 AM
  #30
Prussian_Blue
Registered User
 
Prussian_Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Country: Germany
Posts: 7,753
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Blues View Post
You mean Alexander Steen - and for the record, he's currently out with a shoulder injury. Not saying that it's a reason why the trade couldn't be made, just want that on the record.


Of course, I meant the son of Thomas Steen...



P_B


Prussian_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.