HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Jeff Hamilton

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-30-2008, 03:00 PM
  #1
BDubinskyNYR17*
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 10,761
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Jeff Hamilton

He was waived. hed help our pp that is for sure, id rather have him on the roster over hossa. He has one more year under contract.


http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=10460&hubname=

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2008, 03:47 PM
  #2
mergnemi*
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bloomfield, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 397
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to mergnemi*
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCallahan43 View Post
He was waived. hed help our pp that is for sure, id rather have him on the roster over hossa. He has one more year under contract.


http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=10460&hubname=
where's dave scatchard when ya need him, or wait no we really let mark smith get away

mergnemi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2008, 03:49 PM
  #3
BDubinskyNYR17*
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 10,761
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergnemi View Post
where's dave scatchard when ya need him, or wait no we really let mark smith get away
at least Hamilton can add some offense. hed be 8th on our team in pts, that is sad.

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2008, 03:55 PM
  #4
mergnemi*
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bloomfield, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 397
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to mergnemi*
yeah that really is, don't take what i said harshly either, it's all in good fun

mergnemi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2008, 03:56 PM
  #5
Larry Melnyk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Gloomsville, USA
Posts: 4,366
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCallahan43 View Post
at least Hamilton can add some offense. hed be 8th on our team in pts, that is sad.
Oh yeah, a guy that has been benched since Jan 15th and hasn't scored a goal in 26 games will add to our offense! Just bringing in a new body isn't the answer.

Larry Melnyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2008, 05:08 PM
  #6
hlundqvist30*
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 7,520
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk View Post
Oh yeah, a guy that has been benched since Jan 15th and hasn't scored a goal in 26 games will add to our offense! Just bringing in a new body isn't the answer.
Yea, but bringing back an old body is! Get Kondratiev back in Ranger Blue

hlundqvist30* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2008, 10:00 PM
  #7
BDubinskyNYR17*
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 10,761
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlundqvist30 View Post
Yea, but bringing back an old body is! Get Kondratiev back in Ranger Blue
lets sign nedved while were at it, alexei morozov, that will make Jagr happy oh wait its Jan Hrdina

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.