Notices

Daley as a forward

Closed Thread

Old
01-27-2004, 02:25 PM
Starsdude

vCash: 500
Daley as a forward

Lucky to be at the game last night vs Det. Can't help to notice how little Sloan brings to the table. Somebody called him a caffinated squirrel just running around doing nothing. Can't understand why Miets would be scratched in favor of this guy.

I also wonder if Erskine will ever get a chance here. The defense was slow at times without him giving Det a number of opportunities to go wide and can't think it would be worse with him.

I also wonder whether Daley could get some of sloan's minutes up front and play some point on the pp as well as some 3rd pair d minutes much like Dandenault or Eric Messier

Old
01-27-2004, 02:30 PM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Ah I see.. I thought you would like to see Daley convert to a forward forever, which would have been pretty stupid actually.

But yeah, that could be a nice idea actually.. especially since we still have Erksine as our #7..

Old
01-27-2004, 03:46 PM
mikeliut1

Matt Nickerson

I was able to catch a game between Clarkson and Princeton 2 weeks ago, our draft pick Matt Nickerson has potential. He's a stay at home D-man that has the ability to throw his size around and launches bombs at the net. Two problems noticed about him though, his lack of speed and his ability to take stupid penalties ( took a minor with 1:30 left in the third in a tied game).

Closed Thread