HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

where will Bondra go?

Closed Thread

Old
01-28-2004, 08:25 PM
guilz

vCash: 500
where will Bondra go?

There has been some talks that he would go to the sens.. but nothing yet... any other rumors?
as a habs fan i would like to see him come to Montreal

if montreal could get
Peter Bondra
Mark Grier
what would the price be knowing that Koivu, Zednik, Dagenais, Souray, Theo, Ryder, Komisarek and Hainsey are not on the block
and that the first player with a value we are willing to move are Hossa and Perreault

Old
01-28-2004, 08:35 PM
Takeo

There is speculation in The Buffalo News today that Regier may get involved but I wouldn't classify it as a rumor.

Old
01-28-2004, 08:35 PM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Again, Mark Grier?

Also, when you claim players like Dagenais to be untouchable, don't hold your breath trying to trade for players like Bondra.

Old
01-28-2004, 09:00 PM
txpd

Bondra may well not get traded. Thats the general feeling. Trading Bondra is up to Bondra right now and where he would go would have a lot to do with it. Is Hossa the real thing or the bust that he looks like?

Old
01-29-2004, 02:57 AM
Prussian_Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd
Bondra may well not get traded. Thats the general feeling. Trading Bondra is up to Bondra right now and where he would go would have a lot to do with it. Is Hossa the real thing or the bust that he looks like?
The real thing... for anyone who thinks Hossa is a "bust," I'm quite sure that the Blues would be only too glad to take said "bust" off your hands at any time.

I could see the Blues making a play for Bondra to add some scoring pop to Doug Weight's line. The only hitch in this git-along is that the Blues probably wouldn't want to give up much for Bondra on the likelihood that he'd be a "rent-a-player," while the Caps aren't likely to let him go for a bag of pucks and a subscription to "Hadley On Sports."

--------------------

PrussianBlue

Old
01-29-2004, 03:51 AM
not quite yoda

Quote:
Bondra WILL be traded. Leonsis has stated that "it is time to rebuild". big contracts will be dealt. hopefully this time for young players as opposed to soon to be free agents.

Old
01-29-2004, 04:25 AM
TexSen

Quote:
Is Hossa the real thing or the bust that he looks like?
This has to be a joke right?

If not, then this has my vote for the most idiotic post this year. Hossa a bust. Very funny.

Ok, I'm the stupid one. Just realized you were talking about the other Hossa.

Apologies to all.

Old
01-29-2004, 04:26 AM
officeglen

Hossa of Montreal, not Hossa of Ottawa

Old
01-29-2004, 05:08 AM
lennie

I have a funny feeling Bondra is going to be a Canuck. I think Burke is going to pull the trigger!

Closed Thread