HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Dawes/Prucha

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-01-2008, 10:39 PM
  #1
storm fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 292
vCash: 500
Dawes/Prucha

Noticed that Dawes got more time on the power play then Prucha. Do you think that Dawes has moved in and become the favored left wing over Prucha? Dawes also got more ice time overall.

storm fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2008, 10:45 PM
  #2
FLYLine24*
 
FLYLine24*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 29,102
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm fan View Post
Noticed that Dawes got more time on the power play then Prucha. Do you think that Dawes has moved in and become the favored left wing over Prucha? Dawes also got more ice time overall.
I sure hope so. Dawes is going out there and doing something. Prucha has a moment here and there but is nowhere near as effective as Dawes has been.

Plus Dawes has a lot more offensive talent then Prucha and the 2nd quickest release on the team....i'll take Dawes over Prucha anyday the way Dawes has been playing over the past 2 weeks.

I'd love to see a Dawes - Drury - Cally line in the near future.


Dawes and Cally love to shoot, Drury loves to go around the net...i think it would be a very effective line.

FLYLine24* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2008, 10:52 PM
  #3
rangers4ever2007
Registered User
 
rangers4ever2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine88 View Post
I sure hope so. Dawes is going out there and doing something. Prucha has a moment here and there but is nowhere near as effective as Dawes has been.

Plus Dawes has a lot more offensive talent then Prucha and the 2nd quickest release on the team....i'll take Dawes over Prucha anyday the way Dawes has been playing over the past 2 weeks.

I'd love to see a Dawes - Drury - Cally line in the near future.


Dawes and Cally love to shoot, Drury loves to go around the net...i think it would be a very effective line.
i'd hate to break up dawes and dubinsky

rangers4ever2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2008, 11:07 PM
  #4
storm fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 292
vCash: 500
Dawes and Dubinsky haven't played together the last two games. It has been Dawes/Drury/Prucha.

storm fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2008, 11:41 PM
  #5
rangers4ever2007
Registered User
 
rangers4ever2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm fan View Post
Dawes and Dubinsky haven't played together the last two games. It has been Dawes/Drury/Prucha.
that's the problem with renney, but i wouldn't go there..

anyway, dawes-drury-prucha played well when they were together earlier this season

rangers4ever2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2008, 11:47 PM
  #6
NYR Viper
Moderator
 
NYR Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 28,191
vCash: 500
the thing i think people forget is that dawes is a very, very good playmaker.....yea, he is a sniper and can score goals but he can pass the puck very well and normally makes good decisions with the puck.....i think that he is the type of player that makes anyone better who plays with him......and i mean anyone, because he is multi-talented......he can forecheck....he can play up-tempo.......he can hit.....he can shoot very well.......he can pass very well.......

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.