HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Come On ... Bench Perrault

Closed Thread

Old
01-28-2004, 01:25 AM
YOUTH OF HABS

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to YOUTH OF HABS
Come On ... Bench Perrault

seriously him and his mullet are bringing down the ship...

call someone up, i don't care who..just someone without a mullet and likes to play hockey.

i don't know if this team can still make the playoffs boys..teams are gaining on us..and teams are improving there club, while we sit by....now i'm not screeming for a trade...cuz we got too much garbage we gotta get rid of first..but i say call up more young guys. get em some experience. and try and make it

Old
01-28-2004, 01:28 AM
#44_delivers

the guy is deadwieght, he's more harm then good to this team,
just deadwieght thats all there is to his game, pure trash worth player, i dont care if the guy wins 100%of his face offs hes still absolutly worthless.

Old
01-28-2004, 01:31 AM
EquabaleAce

Send a message via MSN to EquabaleAce
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUTH OF HABS
seriously him and his mullet are bringing down the ship...

call someone up, i don't care who..just someone without a mullet and likes to play hockey.

i don't know if this team can still make the playoffs boys..teams are gaining on us..and teams are improving there club, while we sit by....now i'm not screeming for a trade...cuz we got too much garbage we gotta get rid of first..but i say call up more young guys. get em some experience. and try and make it
look, since late december we have been on a tear, so eventually we had to come back down to earth. just be thankful that we are in the 7th position right now and not the 9th. we will regroup in minnesota, there is no need to panic. and to blame the loss on just one guy is really stupid. the team came out flat for the first and theo bailed them out, just imagine if he came out flat it would be a 7 - 1. we will make the playoffs, not because of the young guys, but because of the vets that have been here and know what it takes to win.

Old
01-28-2004, 01:37 AM
Habsaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by adammacisaac
look, since late december we have been on a tear, so eventually we had to come back down to earth. just be thankful that we are in the 7th position right now and not the 9th. we will regroup in minnesota, there is no need to panic. and to blame the loss on just one guy is really stupid. the team came out flat for the first and theo bailed them out, just imagine if he came out flat it would be a 7 - 1. we will make the playoffs, not because of the young guys, but because of the vets that have been here and know what it takes to win.

Yannic Perreault won't be one of the reasons we make the playoffs, but thats coming from me, a guy who's wanted him out since the start of the 2001 season. There are too many flaws in his game to allow him to help us in any way, the sooner he's gone, the sooner we'll all be happy.

Old
01-28-2004, 01:47 AM
#44_delivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekanec
I wonder if Saku K. does have the same opinion as yesterday about Perreault after tonight game!

I never saw a NHL player sucked as much, He just can'T pass, handle the puck, skate.......

Man, this guy is'nt a NHLer come on!!!!! ECHLer at best!
i thought tonight waz his best game of the year what a joke he is,

what pissed me off the most tonight is theres about 12 mins left in the 3rd its 2-1 and because of his laziness he executes the most flagrant tripping of the night in the offencive zone mind you, i still cant understand how the ref missed it, this fool is a joke.

Old
01-28-2004, 02:32 AM
BigM1ke

His penalty litteraly cost us the game... The momentum flipped to Buffalo after their PP goal....

I really hate Perreault. REALLY.

Old
01-28-2004, 03:08 AM
championhabs

I had the opprotunity to go watch the Habs vs Sabres and let me tell you that he did look horrible. He turned the puck over a couple times and was very lazy. Even my dad who really does not have any hockey knowledge asked me who was #94 cause he looked lost out there.

Old
01-28-2004, 03:15 AM
#44_delivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by championhabs
Even my dad who really does not have any hockey knowledge asked me who was #94 cause he looked lost out there.
me bird told me the same thing.
i think hes doing it perpously honestly he sucks that much.

Old
01-28-2004, 11:39 AM
BLONG7

Yanic did look awful... more than usual if you can believe that. He has lost his confidence and is soon to lose his job! He needs a new home, but I don't know if there are any takers out there for him? I can see him being out of the line up very soon with Begin close to a return.

Old
01-28-2004, 03:46 PM
goalchenyuk

the problem with Perreault is that he's a one dimensional player and that by now he's playing exactly where is not suppose to play well.

He doesn't have the understandind of the defensive game and is now playing on the defensive line;that's ridiculous, but i don't think that he deserve to be bash because of that

Perreault is by now more a problem for the team than everything else.His defensive game is a weakness for the team and other teams know how that they can capitalyse on it.IT's time to deal him for what ever we could receive( 4th-5th draft choice )because , by now he's a dangerous weakness for the team

Old
01-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Loup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v
the problem with Perreault is that he's a one dimensional player and that by now he's playing exactly where is not suppose to play well.

He doesn't have the understandind of the defensive game and is now playing on the defensive line;that's ridiculous, but i don't think that he deserve to be bash because of that

Perreault is by now more a problem for the team than everything else.His defensive game is a weakness for the team and other teams know how that they can capitalyse on it.IT's time to deal him for what ever we could receive( 4th-5th draft choice )because , by now he's a dangerous weakness for the team

Exactly. The guy is not finished. He's not worthless. He can still score and play on a second line. Just not in Montreal. I can't believe that one of the weak tems of the league wouldn't like him. There's gotta be someone who'd like Perreault? (Not on this forum, but elsewhere?)

Old
01-28-2004, 07:04 PM
dre

perrault is not a two-way player, but there is no room on a scoring line. he has a good shot, but limited playmaking skills, so he can't create his own chances. montreal isn't a place for him to thrive right now since he is playing with langdon and some other guy that can't get him the puck in the slot. unless there is an injury to a scoring line(knock on wood) he is not needed on the habs. i'd rather have an energy player (begin) on the bottom lines, not a floater. he can be successful on another team that needs a scoring center. but most teams that need that type of player or probably low end teams that have given up on the year and don't want to add payroll. contending teams could use his faceoffs, but they would have to play him with skilled players or he would be in the same situation he is in now. perrault has realized his role is been greatly reduced, and has played very uninspired, which isnt going to get his playing time back.

Old
01-28-2004, 07:06 PM
goalchenyuk

Quote:

Perreault is'nt an offensive player, he has always been a cheater with very very limited hockey skills and it's not going to change one day!!
645 188 206 394 that's mean .29 goals /game

Plekanec , you annoy everybody with your continual exagerated and childish attacks on Perreault...get a life and let him alone...

Old
01-28-2004, 07:09 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
I wonder if Saku K. does have the same opinion as yesterday about Perreault after tonight game!

I never saw a NHL player sucked as much, He just can'T pass, handle the puck, skate.......

Man, this guy is'nt a NHLer come on!!!!! ECHLer at best!
Plekanec I like your style, don't get influenced by other people

Old
01-28-2004, 07:16 PM
ShootOut

Send a message via ICQ to ShootOut Send a message via MSN to ShootOut
I have two speeds: slow, and not moving.

He's not the best player on the ice, he's not the worst either. If he was that bad, he'd be watching the game from the bench by now.

Old
01-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Bob Bastards

Paying 2.8mil for a player you put on the fourth line for 10min a game is stupid, only the Leaf do that (Oh this one was low )...
I think we will be better to trade Perrault, not because he is useless and crappy, like certain reader like to put, but because he did not fit in the team anymore. He will also become UFA at the end of the season and it will be a good way to thank him (He was the best point man on the team 2 year ago, remember?) to trade him to a team where he could show is talent for next year.

Old
01-28-2004, 08:11 PM
EquabaleAce

Send a message via MSN to EquabaleAce
Quote:

Plekanec , you annoy everybody with your continual exagerated and childish attacks on Perreault...get a life and let him alone...
here we go
at least someone is using their head on the board

Old
01-28-2004, 08:20 PM
Habsaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by adammacisaac
here we go
at least someone is using their head on the board
Plekanec is right, Perreault is a terrible player that has nothing more then faceoffs and a wrist shot from the slot, how anyone doesn't see it is beyond me. His skating is ridiculous, his defense is atrocious, his strength is laughable, his intensity is non existent. He dumps the puck, he can't carry, he can't check and he can't take any sort of role on a team. He's like a ******** kid in a harvard classroom.

Old
01-28-2004, 08:27 PM
Uber Coca

Quote:

Les statistiques ne révèlent pas toujours le niveau de jeu d'un joueur. Le problème est que Perreault est un joueur unidimensionnel, tout ce qu'il sait fait c'est être excellent durant les mises en jeu et faire des buts. Pour un joueur unidimensionnel tel Perreault, on devrait s'attendre a beaucoup plus que 20 buts/saison, car lorsqu'il ne marque il est totalement inutile malgré son utilité sur les mises en jeu.
C'est un autre point de vue qui se défend, car Koivu, Ribeiro et Begin sont très bons sur les mises en jeu.
Le fait est que Perreault a été surclassé par Ribeiro et que sur une 4e ligne il est inutile, ne patine pas, il n'a pas la robustesse pour jouer sur une 4e ligne. Perreault n'a aucun avenir à Montreal et serait mieux de continuer sa carrière ailleurs.
Ton .29 buts/matchs ne tient pas lorsqu'on analyse son jeu global, il est plus une nuisance qu'autre chose...

Old
01-28-2004, 10:32 PM
goalchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsaku
Plekanec is right, Perreault is a terrible player that has nothing more then faceoffs and a wrist shot from the slot, how anyone doesn't see it is beyond me. His skating is ridiculous, his defense is atrocious, his strength is laughable, his intensity is non existent. He dumps the puck, he can't carry, he can't check and he can't take any sort of role on a team. He's like a ******** kid in a harvard classroom.
another one ! geez

Last edited by goalchenyuk: 01-28-2004 at 10:41 PM.
Old
01-28-2004, 10:35 PM
goalchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob ********
Paying 2.8mil for a player you put on the fourth line for 10min a game is stupid, only the Leaf do that (Oh this one was low )...
I think we will be better to trade Perrault, not because he is useless and crappy, like certain reader like to put, but because he did not fit in the team anymore. He will also become UFA at the end of the season and it will be a good way to thank him (He was the best point man on the team 2 year ago, remember?) to trade him to a team where he could show is talent for next year.
exactly , i agree .He doesn't fit anymore on our team , but i am sure that he could fit somewhere else.

Old
01-28-2004, 10:40 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
exactly , i agree .He doesn't fit anymore on our team , but i am sure that he could fit somewhere else.
why are you sure? Where do u see him playing, do u think there is any team in the NHL that would trade for Perreault? Put him on waivers and you will see. Maybe closer to the trade line some team would get a chance with him, but NOT now.

Old
01-28-2004, 10:53 PM
goalchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Hainsey
Les statistiques ne révèlent pas toujours le niveau de jeu d'un joueur. Le problème est que Perreault est un joueur unidimensionnel, tout ce qu'il sait fait c'est être excellent durant les mises en jeu et faire des buts. Pour un joueur unidimensionnel tel Perreault, on devrait s'attendre a beaucoup plus que 20 buts/saison, car lorsqu'il ne marque il est totalement inutile malgré son utilité sur les mises en jeu.
C'est un autre point de vue qui se défend, car Koivu, Ribeiro et Begin sont très bons sur les mises en jeu.
Le fait est que Perreault a été surclassé par Ribeiro et que sur une 4e ligne il est inutile, ne patine pas, il n'a pas la robustesse pour jouer sur une 4e ligne. Perreault n'a aucun avenir à Montreal et serait mieux de continuer sa carrière ailleurs.
Ton .29 buts/matchs ne tient pas lorsqu'on analyse son jeu global, il est plus une nuisance qu'autre chose...
on le sait tous qu'il est un joueur unidimentionnel ...je sais parfaitement aussi que Perreault n'a passa place sur un 3-4 ieme trio.Il n'a plus sa place avec le Canadiens , c'est tout .

Je suis juste saturé de lire les commentaires exagérés de certain fans .Il y a une différence entre etre une joueur unidimentionnel qui a 10 ans de carriere dans la LNH et qui a le potentiel de compter + de 20 buts , et le joueur inapte a faire la lnh que depeint Pleckanec et ses chums de la garderie...

Perreault a des lacunes , oui , mais il es t capable de la mettre dedans , et est-ce que ça prend des buts pour gagner des match , oui ou non ?Perreault ne convient juste plus à notre équipe,

Old
01-28-2004, 11:01 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
on le sait tous qu'il est un joueur unidimentionnel ...je sais parfaitement aussi que Perreault n'a passa place sur un 3-4 ieme trio.Il n'a plus sa place avec le Canadiens , c'est tout .

Je suis juste saturé de lire les commentaires exagérés de certain fans .Il y a une différence entre etre une joueur unidimentionnel qui a 10 ans de carriere dans la LNH et qui a le potentiel de compter + de 20 buts , et le joueur inapte a faire la lnh que depeint Pleckanec et ses chums de la garderie...

Perreault a des lacunes , oui , mais il es t capable de la mettre dedans , et est-ce que ça prend des buts pour gagner des match , oui ou non ?Perreault ne convient juste plus à notre équipe,
mais il convient a quelle équipe?, nomme une...il y en a pas!

Old
01-28-2004, 11:16 PM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
We're definitely going to miss his face-off skills when he's gone.

Then everyone will be shouting for BG to get a decent faceoffsman and not some ECHL-worthy centres.

Closed Thread