Notices

Question from an outsider

Old
02-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Gonzothe7thDman

vCash: 500
Question from an outsider

Question from an outsider:

Just trying to get a feel of the upcoming UFA's from all the teams.

Im trying to compile an analysis for a select few players from each team and i just want a fans opinion, someone whose watched them from day 1. Ill post a thread like this in almost all teams boards.

The player(s) im interested in is/are:

Daymond Langkow
Kristian Huselius
Craig Conroy

Just wondering your opinion on those/that player(s). Will they/he be resigned, let go?

In return ill give input on any Boston Bruins player you want to know about.

Thanks in advance.

Gonzothe7thDman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2008, 12:19 AM
Phaneufed
Thrashers Fly 4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhd412 View Post
Question from an outsider:

Just trying to get a feel of the upcoming UFA's from all the teams.

Im trying to compile an analysis for a select few players from each team and i just want a fans opinion, someone whose watched them from day 1. Ill post a thread like this in almost all teams boards.

The player(s) im interested in is/are:

Daymond Langkow
Kristian Huselius
Craig Conroy

Just wondering your opinion on those/that player(s). Will they/he be resigned, let go?

In return ill give input on any Boston Bruins player you want to know about.

Thanks in advance.
Langkow - Questionable about him, has been our #1 center for the past 2 seasons. I hope we can resign him, hopefully for about 4.5 per year but he may ask for more like around 5 mill. He's our #1 priority to resign.

Huselius - He's all yours. Unfortunately he'll be asking for 5 mill+, and Flames have no cap room for him. It will suck losing him though.

Conroy - Will definitely resign a Flame. He'll take a hometown discount, and will likely sign for 1 mill or so.

What would the Bruins offer for Huselius, I don't think he's the type of player the Bruins want, but he'd play great with Savard.

Huselius for Ference+ ?

Phaneufed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2008, 12:50 AM
Gonzothe7thDman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaneufed View Post

What would the Bruins offer for Huselius, I don't think he's the type of player the Bruins want, but he'd play great with Savard.

Huselius for Ference+ ?
Kessel has been on the block at some points in the season as well as mark stuart. But both i think are being lobbied for the Marion Hossa Sweepstakes.

I guess that leaves

David Krejci- young player expected to be a first liner
Playmaker- pass first- shoot second

matt lashoff- Offensive D-man
Putting up great offensive numbers in the AHL. Hopefully it translates to the big league.

Glen Murray- Veteran sniper, has arguably played his best hockey of late since coming off the hip flexor injury.

Feel free to mix and match

im not that high on huselius but other bruins fans on my board were talking krejci lash and a 2nd for huselius but i think thats overpayment

Old
02-18-2008, 12:51 AM
flamesfan12

Send a message via AIM to flamesfan12 Send a message via MSN to flamesfan12 Send a message via Yahoo to flamesfan12
Langkow- I wanted to resign him, but right now I'm not a huge fan of his. Some pretty brutal efforts lately (although that could be said about everyone). If he signs for a reasonable price then keep him, but if he wants to much ship him out at the deadline or offseason.

Huselius- I think he is gone at the deadline. Just to inconsistant and hopefully someone is willing to overpay in a trade to get him.

Conroy- I hope he signs for a year or two and plays a smaller role then this year. Solid 3rd line and pk for next year.

flamesfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2008, 12:53 AM
flamesfan12

Send a message via AIM to flamesfan12 Send a message via MSN to flamesfan12 Send a message via Yahoo to flamesfan12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhd412 View Post
im not that high on huselius but other bruins fans on my board were talking krejci lash and a 2nd for huselius but i think thats overpayment
Sign me up! I'm a huge fan of Krejci and Lashoff. Would love to get these two from the Bruins.

flamesfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2008, 01:00 AM
Gonzothe7thDman

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesfan12 View Post
Sign me up! I'm a huge fan of Krejci and Lashoff. Would love to get these two from the Bruins.
Yeah im afraid a couple (Definitely not the majority) of B's fans would want that to happen.

Huselius is a good player dont get me wrong, but he just isnt consistent enough to warrant that kind of return.

I appreciate all u guys input and i dont want to waste your time further.

Thats all i needed. Thanks guys and good luck the rest of the way.

Last edited by Gonzothe7thDman: 02-18-2008 at 01:14 AM.