HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

TSN: Devils attempting to acquire Brind'Amour AND Bondra

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-30-2004, 03:02 AM
  #1
Oil_in_my_veins
Registered User
 
Oil_in_my_veins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Windsor, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 930
vCash: 500
TSN reports: Devils attempting to acquire Brind'Amour AND Bondra

TSN reports:

"The New York Post reported Thursday that the Carolina Hurricanes are looking to land forward Jeff Friesen in a straight-up trade that would land forward Rod Brind-Amour in New Jersey...The Post also reports that the Devils are vying with the Senators to land Peter Bondra from the salary-slashing Washington Capitals. Washington is reportedly asking the Devils for a young defenceman and a draft pick for Bondra"

guess it would be a pipe dream to think we could actually acquire one of these guys. geez I'd be happy just acquiring Friesen.

I just have to keep telling myself..."build for the future, we'll be good again someday, SERENITY NOW!!!"

Hey KLo, maybe you should read Terry Jones latest article:
http://www.canoe.ca/Slam040129/col_jones-sun.html

Oil_in_my_veins is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 03:10 AM
  #2
zamboni
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Hey KLo, maybe you should read Terry Jones latest article:
That killed it for me right there.

zamboni is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 03:58 AM
  #3
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamboni
That killed it for me right there.
It took that long?

NY Post killed it for me.

dawgbone is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 04:04 AM
  #4
Oi'll say!
Registered User
 
Oi'll say!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Oil in 9
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,200
vCash: 500
This just kills me. RB is the one guy I was hoping the Oilers would land if they were in position to make a cup run.

I heard that the 'Nux were going after him from some guys at work today, and Rod is one of my favorite players. If he goes to a half decent team I'll be cheering for him to get a cup, but not the Devs. I can't cheer for them.

Oi'll say! is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 04:57 AM
  #5
HotToddy
Registered User
 
HotToddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 3,604
vCash: 500
I'm just so impressesd with Terry Jones article. Finally someone in the press putting some heat were it belongs, K-Lowes shoulders. It's the first I've heard anyone in the media decry the Marchant mess, the Oates signing, the Comrie situation.

He makes some very good points
- K-Lowe needing anger management classes is bang on
- Oates taking icetime away from more deserving players is correct
- Simpson getting his act canned his a bold call

If only the Journal would quit being the house organ and make some noise now.

HotToddy is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 05:01 AM
  #6
Allan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Edmonton
Country: United Nations
Posts: 1,405
vCash: 500
Maybe you need to read more closely. Until Comrie got traded, every second article in the Sun was about Lowe being a big jerk. Both papers gave Lowe heat about Marchant as well, but they stopped early in the season when it was no longer relevant. You can only whine about a mistake for so long before it turns from criticism into vindictive abuse.

Allan is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 05:17 AM
  #7
The Rage
Registered User
 
The Rage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Stamford Bridge
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotToddy
I'm just so impressesd with Terry Jones article. Finally someone in the press putting some heat were it belongs, K-Lowes shoulders. It's the first I've heard anyone in the media decry the Marchant mess, the Oates signing, the Comrie situation.

He makes some very good points
- K-Lowe needing anger management classes is bang on
- Oates taking icetime away from more deserving players is correct
- Simpson getting his act canned his a bold call

If only the Journal would quit being the house organ and make some noise now.
As far as Marchant goes, either a) we were going to overpay him at 3 mill (way too freaken much) or b) we were going to give him a big contract after his dismal year (to avoid the ufa status). Both of those would have been dumb decisions, so get over it. As far as anger managment classes, you've got to be kidding. If only half our players showed that much emotion, we'd be easily in a playoff spot. I'd rather have an emotional GM rather than one that doesn't care. It's not like he gets mad after every loss, there have only been a few incidents.

The Rage is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 05:25 AM
  #8
HotToddy
Registered User
 
HotToddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 3,604
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rage
As far as Marchant goes, either a) we were going to overpay him at 3 mill (way too freaken much) or b) we were going to give him a big contract after his dismal year (to avoid the ufa status). Both of those would have been dumb decisions, so get over it. As far as anger managment classes, you've got to be kidding. If only half our players showed that much emotion, we'd be easily in a playoff spot. I'd rather have an emotional GM rather than one that doesn't care. It's not like he gets mad after every loss, there have only been a few incidents.
Wrong and Wrong

We could have offered him a decent 2 million contract and kept him. Which wouldn't have been an overpayment when we gave contracts to of simliar value to Laraque and Isbister. Two players who have done nothing for this team.

..And I don't want my GM getting into ego contests or name calling matched with players EVER! Do that one two many times and players start wanting to leave. Oh wait that happened already.

HotToddy is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 05:34 AM
  #9
Oi'll say!
Registered User
 
Oi'll say!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Oil in 9
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,200
vCash: 500
The Marchant situation was a mistake, no doubt about it.

He could have been qualified for $2M a year and he was one of the top 5 most important skaters on the team if not the top 3. Our checking line was really more like a 2nd line with a primarily defensive role, some nights it was our 1b line.

If Todd was a mistake at $2M per season with 60 points then what is Izzy?

Oi'll say! is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 05:40 AM
  #10
HotToddy
Registered User
 
HotToddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 3,604
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi'll say!
The Marchant situation was a mistake, no doubt about it.

He could have been qualified for $2M a year and he was one of the top 5 most important skaters on the team if not the top 3. Our checking line was really more like a 2nd line with a primarily defensive role, some nights it was our 1b line.

If Todd was a mistake at $2M per season with 60 points then what is Izzy?
Thank You

What kills me is how it wouldv'e been such a baaaaad mistake too overpay Marchant a little coming off his 34point +7 dissapointing season but Ethan (I'd be an allstar if we played Chicago 82 games a year) Moreau comes off one of his stellar (and normal) 31 point -7 seasons and people clap when we sign him long-term.

HotToddy is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 05:57 AM
  #11
The Rage
Registered User
 
The Rage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Stamford Bridge
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotToddy
..And I don't want my GM getting into ego contests or name calling matched with players EVER! Do that one two many times and players start wanting to leave. Oh wait that happened already.
Ego contests? Name calling matches? He made one freaken comment. Many others in the hockey world have done far worse than that. And Mike even said that wasn't the reason. If you want to treat speculation as fact, go ahead. And by the way, Ethan Morea took a modest long term deal. If your boy was willing to do that, we wouldn't be in this mess. I've had it with Terry Jones trying to run people out of town. It's time for us to run HIM out of town.

The Rage is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 05:59 AM
  #12
Oi'll say!
Registered User
 
Oi'll say!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Oil in 9
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,200
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotToddy
Thank You

What kills me is how it wouldv'e been such a baaaaad mistake too overpay Marchant a little coming off his 34point +7 dissapointing season but Ethan (I'd be an allstar if we played Chicago 82 games a year) Moreau comes off one of his stellar (and normal) 31 point -7 seasons and people clap when we sign him long-term.
I don't think I'd use Ethan as a bad example, every team needs a player like him and for the Oilers to sign anyone past the age of 31 was a big deal when it happened. The only bigger signing in recent Oiler history was the Staios extension imo. I do get your point though.

Oi'll say! is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 06:04 AM
  #13
Oi'll say!
Registered User
 
Oi'll say!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Oil in 9
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,200
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rage
Ego contests? Name calling matches? He made one freaken comment. Many others in the hockey world have done far worse than that. And Mike even said that wasn't the reason. If you want to treat speculation as fact, go ahead. And by the way, Ethan Morea took a modest long term deal. If your boy was willing to do that, we wouldn't be in this mess. I've had it with Terry Jones trying to run people out of town. It's time for us to run HIM out of town.
Ethan took a modest long term deal but then he wasn't given a big slap in the face the season prior by not being given a qualifying offer.

After all Todd ever did here, how hard he worked, and how important he was to the success of this team for the Oil to treat him as a second class citizen was inexcusable.

I'm sure we'd all like to be proud of our team, think of them as a class act, but in this instance they fell WAY short of the mark.

Oi'll say! is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 06:13 AM
  #14
HotToddy
Registered User
 
HotToddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 3,604
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rage
Ego contests? Name calling matches? He made one freaken comment. Many others in the hockey world have done far worse than that. And Mike even said that wasn't the reason. If you want to treat speculation as fact, go ahead. And by the way, Ethan Morea took a modest long term deal. If your boy was willing to do that, we wouldn't be in this mess. I've had it with Terry Jones trying to run people out of town. It's time for us to run HIM out of town.
No he got into a Piffing contest with our # 1 center, he treated Marchant like dirt after he bled for the Oil for 9 year, he made disparaging and untrue remarks about Anson after he traded him, the list is getting pretty long for a realtively new GM.

Here's a fact - Comrie didn't leave town for money, his words, so that leaves problems with the coach or problems with the GM. I'll bet you dollars to donuts it was the latter.

Moreau took a modest long term deal because he's a mediocre player.

And yeah let's run out the only reporter in town who's criticizing the Oilers, I'll grant you Terry Jones comment about Poti after he left were classless and that he's sorta late on his negative comments towards Lowe, but at least someone in the fishwrap is speaking up.

HotToddy is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 07:19 AM
  #15
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,882
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
I'm seeing some ignorant statements here. Marchant? Not qualified? Am I listening to the idiot Hall on 630 who said the same incorrect bull? Marchant was given less then league average and was going into his tenth year, THAT makes him a UFA - nothing to do with qualifying offers. Also, if you think Marchant - the biggest "NHLPA, give players more money" goer out there after Linden, would have taken 2 in Edmonton where his status has a top six forward is far rather then taking nearly a million more to go and play on a crapper team where he's going to be a top six no matter how mediocre he is offensively, then you're kidding yourself. Also, you are twisting Jones' words into being some kind of huge anit-Lowe article. He's simply saying Lowe didn't get the breaks this year. Then, to top that off - Terry Jones' is a joke. Him and Brownlee print what people like you will read and talk about - not what is fact, but merely speculation.

thome_26 is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 07:43 AM
  #16
Oi'll say!
Registered User
 
Oi'll say!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Oil in 9
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,200
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thome_26
I'm seeing some ignorant statements here. Marchant? Not qualified? Am I listening to the idiot Hall on 630 who said the same incorrect bull? Marchant was given less then league average and was going into his tenth year, THAT makes him a UFA - nothing to do with qualifying offers. Also, if you think Marchant - the biggest "NHLPA, give players more money" goer out there after Linden, would have taken 2 in Edmonton where his status has a top six forward is far rather then taking nearly a million more to go and play on a crapper team where he's going to be a top six no matter how mediocre he is offensively, then you're kidding yourself. Also, you are twisting Jones' words into being some kind of huge anit-Lowe article. He's simply saying Lowe didn't get the breaks this year. Then, to top that off - Terry Jones' is a joke. Him and Brownlee print what people like you will read and talk about - not what is fact, but merely speculation.
Get a grip t 26, what's your problem?

It would have been easy enough for the Oilers to give Marchant a contract that would have kept him in Edm, what they paid him was lower than the league avg of the previous year. At $2M Marchant was a steal.

If you don't think that Todd deserved at least that much after seein him play for ten seasons than your opinion doesn't mean much anyways. Who should we have given that $2M to, AC?

Oi'll say! is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 07:57 AM
  #17
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,882
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
obviously not, as he was traded for money reasons. You guys are forgetting the true situation. Marchant - when it was time to re-do the contract came off a brutal year. The Oilers had missed the playoffs for the first time in a long time, and his brutal play was one of the reasons. At the time it would have been stupidity to offer him 2+ to sign long term with the Oilers as he didn't deserve it at all! Then, when he realized he's due for a big pay day if he has a good year because he's a UFA, he plays MUCH better. Now, if you're him, do you sign in Edmonton and be back and fourth between 2-3 line for another few years, or go to Columbus for more money and playing time? If you think Marchant would have signed in Edmonton for 2 million/year - I think you should take those glasses that you have on MacT (I haven't told you I love your avatar yet have i ? ) and place them on your own head.

thome_26 is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 08:19 AM
  #18
Oi'll say!
Registered User
 
Oi'll say!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Oil in 9
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,200
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thome_26
obviously not, as he was traded for money reasons. You guys are forgetting the true situation. Marchant - when it was time to re-do the contract came off a brutal year. The Oilers had missed the playoffs for the first time in a long time, and his brutal play was one of the reasons. At the time it would have been stupidity to offer him 2+ to sign long term with the Oilers as he didn't deserve it at all! Then, when he realized he's due for a big pay day if he has a good year because he's a UFA, he plays MUCH better. Now, if you're him, do you sign in Edmonton and be back and fourth between 2-3 line for another few years, or go to Columbus for more money and playing time? If you think Marchant would have signed in Edmonton for 2 million/year - I think you should take those glasses that you have on MacT (I haven't told you I love your avatar yet have i ? ) and place them on your own head.
Todd was always a character player on this team, to say that he was in it just for the money is ludicrous. Noone wanted to win more than Todd did.

As far as him going out and getting 60 that wasn't out of line with his production from previous seasons so it's not like he just saw the big ufa payday comin' and stepped up production.

He was previously used on the third line with Moreau and [Grier, Cleary, etc] and averaged 40 points per season in a checking role. When the Oil needed a #1 center (Comrie injury) the Oilers had him and York to carry the load so Todd got pp time and top line calibre wingers. 60 points is not surprising at all under the circumstances.

IMO a guy who can get 40 points per season and be a +10 every year playing against guys making $8-10M per year is worth $2M. If the Oil offered him a 3 year deal for $2M per and he didn't take it then we'd all be thinking differently about what went down between Todd and KLo. Todd was never offered that much, or anything long term, he even said that Lowe basically wasn't returning his calls all summer and then he received a low-ball offer. Or at least he received what I and many others would deem a low-ball offer.

I don't blame Todd 1 iota for doing what he did the way he did and I really think this was KLo's biggest mistake to date as a gm.

Overall I think that Lowe is doing an absolutely excellent job, and given the fact that we had York and Comrie at center, yeah, 3 guys under 5'11" centering the top 3 lines might have been a bit much.

In hindsight I think we'd have been a helluva lot better off if we had Todd here all year, even at $3M per. Don't you?

Oi'll say! is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 08:34 AM
  #19
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,882
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
umm.... up until last season Marchant had only scored 40 points once - and hadn't scored a single point over that. And, as I said - Lowe probably didn't offer a three year six million dollar deal, because obviously, Marchant wouldn't sign for a million cheaper to get less ice time. It IS obvious that Lowe didn't lose a 60 points player like everybody is trying to claim. He lost a 40 point third liner (as he's showing by his play in Columbus). He's gotten ALL KINDS of special teams minutes and has played with the leagues leading scorer, and yet, isn't on pace for even a 50 point season. All this talk about Marchant wouldn't even exist if not for the poor luck of Reasoner with injuries (Marty was playing better then what Marchant is)! And that (Reasoner) is the reason that Marchant wasn't desperately needed when contract time came (nobody knew the Comrie fiasco would last as long and turn out in such a way).

thome_26 is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 03:35 PM
  #20
Meanashell11
Registered User
 
Meanashell11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Greenwich CT
Country: United States
Posts: 2,094
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi'll say!
Ethan took a modest long term deal but then he wasn't given a big slap in the face the season prior by not being given a qualifying offer.

After all Todd ever did here, how hard he worked, and how important he was to the success of this team for the Oil to treat him as a second class citizen was inexcusable.

I'm sure we'd all like to be proud of our team, think of them as a class act, but in this instance they fell WAY short of the mark.
Agree 100%

Meanashell11 is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 03:40 PM
  #21
Meanashell11
Registered User
 
Meanashell11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Greenwich CT
Country: United States
Posts: 2,094
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi'll say!
Todd was always a character player on this team, to say that he was in it just for the money is ludicrous. Noone wanted to win more than Todd did.

As far as him going out and getting 60 that wasn't out of line with his production from previous seasons so it's not like he just saw the big ufa payday comin' and stepped up production.

He was previously used on the third line with Moreau and [Grier, Cleary, etc] and averaged 40 points per season in a checking role. When the Oil needed a #1 center (Comrie injury) the Oilers had him and York to carry the load so Todd got pp time and top line calibre wingers. 60 points is not surprising at all under the circumstances.

IMO a guy who can get 40 points per season and be a +10 every year playing against guys making $8-10M per year is worth $2M. If the Oil offered him a 3 year deal for $2M per and he didn't take it then we'd all be thinking differently about what went down between Todd and KLo. Todd was never offered that much, or anything long term, he even said that Lowe basically wasn't returning his calls all summer and then he received a low-ball offer. Or at least he received what I and many others would deem a low-ball offer.

I don't blame Todd 1 iota for doing what he did the way he did and I really think this was KLo's biggest mistake to date as a gm.

Overall I think that Lowe is doing an absolutely excellent job, and given the fact that we had York and Comrie at center, yeah, 3 guys under 5'11" centering the top 3 lines might have been a bit much.

In hindsight I think we'd have been a helluva lot better off if we had Todd here all year, even at $3M per. Don't you?

Once again, agree 100%

Meanashell11 is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 03:49 PM
  #22
HotToddy
Registered User
 
HotToddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 3,604
vCash: 500
Todd Marchant said himself after the Oilers qualified him under the league average that he would not have signed for the league average but if the Oilers had offered him 2mill he would have been interested. That was when K-Lowe made his mistake.

HotToddy is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 04:08 PM
  #23
The Rage
Registered User
 
The Rage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Stamford Bridge
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotToddy
Todd Marchant said himself after the Oilers qualified him under the league average that he would not have signed for the league average but if the Oilers had offered him 2mill he would have been interested. That was when K-Lowe made his mistake.
Todd would've accepted a one year two million dollar deal, and then we would have had to trade him the year after. Basically, we just lost what we would've traded him for. A loss indeed, but hindsight is 20/20, And as for the pissing contest, what are you talking about? As for Comrie's reasons for leaving, the only thing that came out of the Comrie camp about this was the "small pond" comment. Clearly, Lowe doesn't have the power to make Edmonton a big pond, but if you want to criticise him for not doing that, go ahead. And as for the other writers not criticising Lowe, you have to be kidding. Any time Lowe makes a percieved bad move (like the Anson Carter deal), the writers talk about it in the worst possible light. They said the deal was a 6 goal scorer for a 20 goal scorer, but they ignored the fact that Dvorak was younger, had more career points, and was better defensively. Although they criticise Lowe, they don't try to run him out of town, which is obviosly what you want.

The Rage is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 04:46 PM
  #24
HotToddy
Registered User
 
HotToddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 3,604
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rage
Todd would've accepted a one year two million dollar deal, and then we would have had to trade him the year after. Basically, we just lost what we would've traded him for. A loss indeed, but hindsight is 20/20, And as for the pissing contest, what are you talking about? As for Comrie's reasons for leaving, the only thing that came out of the Comrie camp about this was the "small pond" comment. Clearly, Lowe doesn't have the power to make Edmonton a big pond, but if you want to criticise him for not doing that, go ahead. And as for the other writers not criticising Lowe, you have to be kidding. Any time Lowe makes a percieved bad move (like the Anson Carter deal), the writers talk about it in the worst possible light. They said the deal was a 6 goal scorer for a 20 goal scorer, but they ignored the fact that Dvorak was younger, had more career points, and was better defensively. Although they criticise Lowe, they don't try to run him out of town, which is obviosly what you want.

I don't want Lowe run out of town just yet, GM's should be given at least 5 years to prove they are righting the ship. But make no mistake about it, this is K-Lowes team and K-Lowes team is brutal. This is the least skilled and more importantly least enjoyable team to watch in 10 years. Terry Jones is right when he says this team has no identity. The thing that upsets me is the team has basically been awful all year and it takes until game 52 for the print media to start getting discouraged.

HotToddy is offline  
Old
01-30-2004, 04:58 PM
  #25
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotToddy
No he got into a Piffing contest with our # 1 center, he treated Marchant like dirt after he bled for the Oil for 9 year, he made disparaging and untrue remarks about Anson after he traded him, the list is getting pretty long for a realtively new GM.

Here's a fact - Comrie didn't leave town for money, his words, so that leaves problems with the coach or problems with the GM. I'll bet you dollars to donuts it was the latter.

Moreau took a modest long term deal because he's a mediocre player.

And yeah let's run out the only reporter in town who's criticizing the Oilers, I'll grant you Terry Jones comment about Poti after he left were classless and that he's sorta late on his negative comments towards Lowe, but at least someone in the fishwrap is speaking up.
Funny how you bring up Marchant and Moreau together... look who was willing to make a sacrifice for the team, and stay for less money.

First of all, we have no real idea what Marchant was looking for when low qualified him at 1.6mil. For all we know, Todd could have been looking for 2.2mil. This is mr. union we are talking about. He isn't an idiot, he knew that he could have asked for whatever he wanted, and if he didn't get it out of Lowe, he could have signed a crap deal and became a UFA (which he did).

Fact of the matter is Todd had a horrible season, and didn't deserve a 600k+ raise, and he knew that. He can pretend to be pissed off, but that is all crap, mr. union had no intention of signing for less than 2.2 mil, that I will guarantee.

dawgbone is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.