HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Hey GuyF, can we get an update on Rita?

Closed Thread

Old
01-31-2004, 04:22 AM
gretzky2kurri

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger12
Round Two...**DING**

More like round TEN.

My gawd. It's a freakin "last word freak" convention out there.

I'm just gonna comment on it after he gets "his chance".

No pressure, enjoy it.

Old
01-31-2004, 04:25 AM
dawgbone

Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi'll say!
Rita has played well at the nhl level. Rita has scored at a decent pace at the nhl level. By KLo's own admission Rita played well and deserved to be here longer when he was here. Rita played better than some of the guys who made the team at training camp. Rita makes half as much money as some people in the lineup who have done jack schmidt all season long. The Oilers need a sniper - Jani Rita is a goal scorer first and a playmaker second.

Oh wait, he's inconsistant. See ya later JR, good luck in the Federal League.
And that was last year... what about this year? Didn't have a good camp, he hasn't had a good season in Toronto.

You know <b>Nothing</b> of Rita if you think he is a sniper... a goal scorer first and a player maker second. Literally nothing of him. Read his scouting reports. Plese.

HF:

Rita is a gritty winger with speed and size, and has a plus shot. He is a pretty solid specimen, and can grind it out in the corners with the big men. Rita uses his speed to good advantage on the forecheck, and can make a play at full speed. He does not use his size as a weapon on offense enough, but that will come with experience. Rita's passing skills are just below big league average, and he is at times slow to see a play develop. Conditioning has been called into question since his falloff in this season's playoffs, but he played in 99 regular season and playoff games this year so he had plenty of work.

or

TSN.ca:

Has an abrasive attitude and solid build. Displays excellent two-way skills and versatility. Is an emerging offensive player.
May not score enough goals to play a top-six forward role at the NHL level. Must continue to make adjustments to the speed of the North American game.

Those aren't the scouting reports for a sniper... they are the scouting reports for a grinder with an offensive touch... which Rita is. Except when he isn't grinding, he isn't nearly as effective, and his offense slips away.

Old
01-31-2004, 04:33 AM
windowlicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
And that was last year... what about this year? Didn't have a good camp, he hasn't had a good season in Toronto.

You know <b>Nothing</b> of Rita if you think he is a sniper... a goal scorer first and a player maker second. Literally nothing of him. Read his scouting reports. Plese.

HF:

Rita is a gritty winger with speed and size, and has a plus shot. He is a pretty solid specimen, and can grind it out in the corners with the big men. Rita uses his speed to good advantage on the forecheck, and can make a play at full speed. He does not use his size as a weapon on offense enough, but that will come with experience. Rita's passing skills are just below big league average, and he is at times slow to see a play develop. Conditioning has been called into question since his falloff in this season's playoffs, but he played in 99 regular season and playoff games this year so he had plenty of work.

or

TSN.ca:

Has an abrasive attitude and solid build. Displays excellent two-way skills and versatility. Is an emerging offensive player.
May not score enough goals to play a top-six forward role at the NHL level. Must continue to make adjustments to the speed of the North American game.

Those aren't the scouting reports for a sniper... they are the scouting reports for a grinder with an offensive touch... which Rita is. Except when he isn't grinding, he isn't nearly as effective, and his offense slips away.
Lets just let this thread pass away and agree to disagree. And......why dont we let Rita's play do the talking (if MacT allows Rita to play, that is).

Old
01-31-2004, 04:35 AM
Hemsky4PM

dawgbone, I have a real problem with some of your logic.

Rick Nash for example, scored 32 goals in 52 games in his last season with the London Knights. Now he has 31 goals in 51 games in his second NHL season. I'm not trying to compare Rita to Nash, just trying to make a point about trying to transfer numbers from one league to another when looking at a player's career. Lots of point per game guys in the AHL have been average at best in the NHL, and others have done better in the NHL than in the AHL.

Dominic Pittis lead the AHL in scoring one year for crying out loud!

Here's an even better example, one closer to home.

Raffi Torres has 16 goals this year in 52 games. That makes close to a 25 goal season in 82 games. In 2 AHL seasons he got a grand total of 38 goals in 119 games played, never scoring more than 20 goals in a year. Rita has put up much better offensive numbers than Torres did.

Admit it dawgbone, you don't like Rita and you love MacT.

Old
01-31-2004, 04:38 AM
Hemsky4PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowetide
Unlike some of our goofy damn first rounders over the years, Rita looks like a hockey player. He has a solid shot, puts up numbers (more later) isn't 5'8 and can pedal.

But here, right now in the middle of my "Month Long MacTavish Mad On" I can't really get to down on the organization because:

1. Rita hasn't dominated ala Jozef Balej, who shot from 5 goals one year to 20+ this season, and

2. The Oilers have other, attractive options.

3. The guy who really took his spot, Hemsky, is a much better hockey player.

If you're asking me if Jani Rita can have an NHL career, I bet he can. But MacT has Chimera, Rita and Salmelainen still knocking on the door, and Hemsky and Torres who kicked the door down and ran off with the playing time.

Right now, I'd say there's a 70% chance Rita is in Finland next season. Why on earth would he stay?
Man, the MacT fan club keeps getting bigger. Rita won't be in Finland next year. Another GM will snatch him in a trade if the Oilers decide to give up on him.

Old
01-31-2004, 04:40 AM
Oi'll say!

Quote:
Oh that makes sense, Rita is a 20 goal scorer in the AHL level, but he is an NHL level goal scorer...

How is that? The players at every position are better, but I guess that doesn't matter. If Rita is a proven NHL level scorer, Pisani is an Art Ross candidate.

This would be different if he played all 40 games the way he does 20... but he doesn't, and that is why the only reason he is getting this callup is because of his contract!
How is Rita an nhl goal scorer. Hmmm, would scoring goals in the NHL qualify as an ok answer?

It took Hemsky 36 games to get a goal, and even after 110 games up here he is scoring once every 6 games. That's playing with the best linemates we have. He is worse than Marchant was last season, 'cause Hemsky is only on pace for 43 points. Todd did that from the third line!

We need goal scorers ok, not guys who can dangle with the puck when they get it in open ice. It's fine to keep Ales here, but he's getting the same treatment the Sedins got in Van. "Your place is here no matter what you do kid. We just love you".

When he's brutal he gets demoted all the way to the third line.

I'm not sure why I want the Oil to fall down to that 5th pick more, a) so we get a good player, or b)so we get a good coach.

Old
01-31-2004, 04:46 AM
Oi'll say!

Quote:

HF:

or

TSN.ca:

Stick that right back where it came from, the guy scored 8 at the wjc and he scored 3-1-4 here.

He drives the net, he shoots well and when in good position, and he scores goals at the highest levels of competition he's ever played at.

I don't care what scouts say, or what MacT thinks, when the puck hits the back of the net I'm happy.

Old
01-31-2004, 04:56 AM
Behind Enemy Lines

Quote:
How is Rita an nhl goal scorer. Hmmm, would scoring goals in the NHL qualify as an ok answer?

It took Hemsky 36 games to get a goal, and even after 110 games up here he is scoring once every 6 games. That's playing with the best linemates we have. He is worse than Marchant was last season, 'cause Hemsky is only on pace for 43 points. Todd did that from the third line!

We need goal scorers ok, not guys who can dangle with the puck when they get it in open ice. It's fine to keep Ales here, but he's getting the same treatment the Sedins got in Van. "Your place is here no matter what you do kid. We just love you".

When he's brutal he gets demoted all the way to the third line.

I'm not sure why I want the Oil to fall down to that 5th pick more, a) so we get a good player, or b)so we get a good coach.
Oil Say, you comments about Hemsky speaks abit about the challenge of developing at the NHL level. It is interesting in pre-season predictions, many posters were suggesting Hemsky would score 60+ points this years. Hard to believe but some predicted well beyond that. Incredible skills but consistency is key at the NHL level.

I will agree with Dawgbone, I don't feel Jani Rita has dominated at the AHL level. Streaks yes, but not sustained consistent success. Again, there is no doubt about the physical skills but imo Rita's development must come from within. Force the issue through solid, consistent, physical play. I hope Rita does get a legitimate chance on this callup. Skill wise he is beyond Pisani and alot of the Oiler roster, lacking imo is the internal fire and drive to force the issue.

2001-02 76 gp 25g 17a 42 pts
2002-03 64 gp 21g 27a 48 pts
2003-04 40 gp 13g 18a 31 pts

Old
01-31-2004, 06:15 AM
dawgbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky4PM
Admit it dawgbone, you don't like Rita and you love MacT.
You got me... I hate Rita.

My whole purpose in life is to see Rita fail... all that stuff about me thinking that Rita will make a very good NHLer eventually, and my hope that it is in Edmonton, is all a cover. My defending of his abilities against posts by people like Mizral are just a cloud for my true feelings...

Old
01-31-2004, 06:23 AM
Digger12

Quote:
You got me... I hate Rita.

My whole purpose in life is to see Rita fail... all that stuff about me thinking that Rita will make a very good NHLer eventually, and my hope that it is in Edmonton, is all a cover. My defending of his abilities against posts by people like Mizral are just a cloud for my true feelings...
For some reason, I had a good laugh when I read this.

You've had quite the day, haven't you?

I can't get this picture out of my head of a guy throwing up his arms in exasperation sitting at his computer, yelling "WON'T YOU FREAKING PEOPLE LEAVE ME ALONE???!"

Yet you keep gamely hitting that 'reply w/ quote' button...

If nothing else, I admire your stamina.

Old
01-31-2004, 06:24 AM
dawgbone

Quote:
Stick that right back where it came from, the guy scored 8 at the wjc and he scored 3-1-4 here.

He drives the net, he shoots well and when in good position, and he scores goals at the highest levels of competition he's ever played at.

I don't care what scouts say, or what MacT thinks, when the puck hits the back of the net I'm happy.
Really... a couple of random facts for you...

Oilers record with Rita in the lineup:

13 games 2wins 7losses 4ties

Oilers record when Rita contributes a point:

1win 3losses.

So, as long as he is scoring, and the team is plugging along at a .250 clip, you are happy... good to know. Sure he has scored in limited action, but was the team any better? Obviously these games aren't his fault, that is not the point of this.

The point is, even with his torrid goal scoring pace, he didn't do much to help the Oilers did he?

Old
01-31-2004, 07:44 AM
oil4life

I think what most people are missing is the fact that Jani Rita (inconsistency and all) has been centered by the following group of seasoned, offensively-gifted, and NHL-potential pivots (not!!).

Hinz, Chad C 45 7 16 23
Bishai, Mike C 30 11 9 20
Sarno, Peter C 27 5 11 16
Hunter, J.J. C 29 5 9 14
Cullen, Joe C 38 5 8 13
Tessier, Dan C 27 4 9 13
Baum, Dan C 19 1 2 3

We all know the keys to Jani Rita's game is his speed and bulldozing to the net with power. He needs a center that can dish him the puck for these kinds of scoring opportunity.

As well as Torres is playing this year, do you believe that his numbers would be any better than Jani Rita's if he had this group of centers to play with.

Old
01-31-2004, 08:02 AM
copperaddict

Well it's come to the point that I skip dawgbone's unbiased expert opinion on a player that was just picked not even 2 years ago as the best minor pro. Also someone that the preseason books the sports forecaster and THN was rating as the second best rookie in the NHL behind Zetterberg!He deserves a chance as he couldn't be any worse then some of MacT's pets.His contract is up and Lowe I'm sure doesn't want to see him showcase his skills with another team.He is a gifted young man with skills that only 2 or 3 guys have on the Oilers.He wants to shot the puck and this is a major weakness with the Oil. You can have all the play makers you want but someone has to want to put the puck in the net.

Old
01-31-2004, 08:29 AM
windowlicker

Reading MacT's comments regarding Rita really got my blood boiling. "Time's running out for him and the organization as well in terms of us giving him a look,"

"You have to make sure they're deserving of it in the way they've played. His presence is proof the organization feels he's deserving, but we have to make a decision on him"
"He's seemingly been at the same state here the last three years," MacTavish continued. "We keep expecting him to progress to where he's established himself as an NHL player."

Hey, Idiot coach, who the hell died and made you GM. Who is "we"?. For that matter, who the hell do you think you are? A great evaluator of talent? You're lucky a friend of yours happens to be the GM of an NHL team. And no, there would be no other offers for your services if Lowe ever got the balls to make the right decision.

So Lowe is saying Rita is deserving of a longer look, which he will be afforded, and his coach is saying hes on his last leg here, almost like a pity try out (after last years measly 12 game tryout during which he produced).

And how does Rita feel about all this?
"We've been practising a lot and I think I'm getting better. I want to be here."

"I don't feel I'm running out of chances. I feel like I'm getting better and working hard."

So in conclusion, Rita is saying hes not running out of chances, while MacT is saying he is. No obvious dislike there.

The guy is gonna need counselling with this type of chain jerking going on pertaining to his career.

In hindsight, Hemsky's development is actually going according to plan. After MacT manages to totally eliminate that pesky offensive streak of his, he'll be a regular 3rd line penalty killer with a solid work ethic and a 7g 15 assist output ratio for the next 7 years. And a smile like Ferguson's.

Old
01-31-2004, 08:38 AM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
wow, did I miss alot today!! And a topic I have SUCH strong opinions on. I won't get into it now, but I will say that as mentioned before, stats from other leagues don't translate into NHL numbers to the negative or positive. It's that simple. Some guys are just made for the NHL. Some guys are made for the OHL (Sarno). I have only seen Rita a limited amount - WJC were he was probably the best player, a few RR games where he's been good in a couple and not so good in the rest, and his 13 games last year with Edmonton where he played on the friggin fourth line with no special team minutes and barely any chance during his "chance". I was overly impressed with Jani at training camp this year which I didn't miss a single minute of him on the ice. His physical skills are undeniable (and yes, I know that is the one thing we are all agreeing on, his physical skills - well except Miz who sadly is exempt from the ignore list, jk)

I'm going to be some pissed if he doesn't play vs the Kings. I bought some tickets for the Chicago game simply because I knew there was a slight chance he might play. I was disapointed he didn't get a chance. From what I've seen of him - I can only judge his physical skills and that I'm overly impressed with.

Old
01-31-2004, 08:44 AM
momentai

Man, this is a long thread. I'm not going to get into it right now but I feel a little left out. It's usually me sparring with dawgbone most of the time. I have a couple of arguments to make here.. but I don't really want to make this thread any longer than it currently is... so I'll let it slide.

Old
01-31-2004, 08:51 AM
windowlicker

I dont know, looking at the lenght, obviously this issue is a sore spot with more than a few people. But yeah..... this thread has become a monster... (PLus Im not sure what Im doing up at 3:52am Eastern Time replying to it)

Old
01-31-2004, 12:43 PM
rabi_sultan

Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
I was thinking of replying to something i saw a couple of pages ago but now i'v forgotten what it was, jeez this thread is LONG i'll leave it open this has the potential of being the longest thread in history of Oilers HF Board

In any case I still believe that Rita can do well in the NHL starting today if there are poor centres then that does affect Rita, even if he scores in bunches remeniscent of Carter then he'll still be better up here than Laraque, even IF he scores his 10 goals

Old
01-31-2004, 05:29 PM
mrush

Quote:
Really... a couple of random facts for you...

Oilers record with Rita in the lineup:

13 games 2wins 7losses 4ties

Oilers record when Rita contributes a point:

1win 3losses.

So, as long as he is scoring, and the team is plugging along at a .250 clip, you are happy... good to know. Sure he has scored in limited action, but was the team any better? Obviously these games aren't his fault, that is not the point of this.

The point is, even with his torrid goal scoring pace, he didn't do much to help the Oilers did he?
yah and how is rita suppose to help a team when he gets pratically no ice time? you expect him to put up a goal a game with an avg ice time of 9.32?? you expect him to carry a team on his shoulders by himself? of course he isnt going to help the oilers win every game, how is he suppose to? and how is he suppose to help the team with his linemates and his role? and also when rita got a point he was a plus player, so obviously he at least tried to help the oilers win but its not his fault the team sucked.

DATE OPP RESULT G A PTS +/-
2/15 @MON L 2-3 1 0 1 2
2/18 @PIT L 3-4 0 1 1 1
2/20 @DET L 2-6 1 0 1 1
1/22 DET W 4-3 1 0 1 1
2/23 ATL T 3-3 0 0 0 -1
1/30 @VAN T 3-3 0 0 0 -1
1/24 PHO L 1-5 0 0 0 -1

+/- doesnt tell the whole story but look at it for a moment,
in a 2-3 lost to MON he was a plus 2 , he was on the ice for the oilers two goals in which he scored one and MON got 3 goals and he wasnt on the ice for any of them. guess he didnt help much?
in a lost he was plus 1, pit scored 4 times, oilers scored 3, he was still a plus meaning he didnt do any wrong there either. Im not going to go into much depth, but your point saying he didnt help the oilers is wrong, because he contributed to the team and didnt ever cost us a game meaning he did help the oilers.

Old
01-31-2004, 05:44 PM
Behind Enemy Lines

It is pretty clear we all agree Jani Rita has the skills to make and contribute at the NHL. At issue imo is why he hasn't made the jump to this fringe playoff hockey team. There are alot of potential explanations offered but many which for me sound exceedingly like excuses or scapegoating.

MacT is to blame. He is a 'idiot.' Jani Rita seems entitled to a spot on this team.

Jani doesn't have anyone to play with or get him the puck. (This despite last year's team went to the Calder Cup and instead of starring and leading this team, Rita was a supporting contributor. In fact losing icetice along the playoff drive.

His stats don't mean anything, he just deserves a shot.

Contrary to this thinking, I choose to look at Jani himself. Has he done everything possible to work hard and force his teams (Toronto and Edmonton) to make room for him?

It seems to me Salmo has come over and passed by Rita primarily because of his tireless motor on every shift. Can the same be true of Rita?

Given the chance to play and contribute on last year's stacked Bulldogs team, did Jani assert himself (Minor league top prospect and all) to lead this team's front line or as happened he instead found himself as a depth player follower.

The AHL is the top development league for the NHL. It is a proving ground for young players to adapt to the pro game, develop their skills, and learn the work ethic, toughness, character, and consistency required as Professionals to apprentice for the next and ultimate step - the NHL.

While many posters make valid comments about why Rita hasn't made the show, I choose to look at Rita himself and the mental work and commitment required to make this step. I thought this wake-up call would take a half season, regardless the time has come to give Rita a true-shot (whether it was earned or not).

Old
01-31-2004, 05:49 PM
goldenchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowlicker
Reading MacT's comments regarding Rita really got my blood boiling. "Time's running out for him and the organization as well in terms of us giving him a look,"

"You have to make sure they're deserving of it in the way they've played. His presence is proof the organization feels he's deserving, but we have to make a decision on him"
"He's seemingly been at the same state here the last three years," MacTavish continued. "We keep expecting him to progress to where he's established himself as an NHL player."

Hey, Idiot coach, who the hell died and made you GM. Who is "we"?. For that matter, who the hell do you think you are? A great evaluator of talent? You're lucky a friend of yours happens to be the GM of an NHL team. And no, there would be no other offers for your services if Lowe ever got the balls to make the right decision.

So Lowe is saying Rita is deserving of a longer look, which he will be afforded, and his coach is saying hes on his last leg here, almost like a pity try out (after last years measly 12 game tryout during which he produced).

And how does Rita feel about all this?
"We've been practising a lot and I think I'm getting better. I want to be here."

"I don't feel I'm running out of chances. I feel like I'm getting better and working hard."

So in conclusion, Rita is saying hes not running out of chances, while MacT is saying he is. No obvious dislike there.

The guy is gonna need counselling with this type of chain jerking going on pertaining to his career.

In hindsight, Hemsky's development is actually going according to plan. After MacT manages to totally eliminate that pesky offensive streak of his, he'll be a regular 3rd line penalty killer with a solid work ethic and a 7g 15 assist output ratio for the next 7 years. And a smile like Ferguson's.

I see someone else feels the same frustration I have with our great coach. Excellent post I love seing Hemsky becoming a more efficient player by dumping it on every time he gets it now. I don't know why Mact doesn't just play the trap its perfect for his plummer team and mentality

Old
01-31-2004, 06:21 PM
hmminvisiblecola1279
I just hope we can

had to laugh as usual at you doggyboy. im curious do you even have a life, you spend so much time analyzing and degrading posts i wonder if you even take a bathroom break.
anyhou yeah your right maybe i should be in the oilers office looking for a job, as LMHF#1 was once told as well. im not going to drone on a thread, unlike yourself, i just happen to disagree with you, thats all. i dont give a crap about your opinion, i just believe the oilers are going to regret the mistake of not giving rita a chance, end of story. in other words the mistake of giving another young player his walking papers will haunt this team once again, a la miroslav satan.

Old
01-31-2004, 07:23 PM
Lowetide

I'm probably not going to help this situation, but here goes. First of all, I'm not going to flame anyone, I'm awful at it ("oh yeah?" is my best one) and it's not my style. Suffice to say that because this issue is a passionate one we as a group have allowed a few more shots than usual (or that maybe we should have).

So, let me just ask everyone to cool the personal shots, and it doesn't matter who started it.

Now to the discussion. For many years now we Oiler fans have watched first rounders turn into fire fighters. I think it's a somewhat unique situation to our team, because the drafting was so wonky for so long there is now a Chicago Cub-like attitude towards the Oilers in the first round.

Loveable losers. All but Ales Hemsky got the memo since Ryan Smyth, or at least it seems that way.

Jani Rita has been the Oilers top prospect almost since his draft day some four and one half years ago! Whatever the incubation period is for a first round pick, Jani has passed it. He's taking forever!

Now I know that MacTavish isn't a fan, that's pretty obvious. But whereas Miro Satan was scoring at a pretty impressive clip at 20 years old (24-16-40 in 25 AHL games at age 20), Jani hasn't dominated ANYWHERE since his draft day.

Remember when we *****ed and moaned about Rita not coming over? About his third line time in Finland? Well, it may have hurt his progress, but it also may be that he didn't earn more ice time.

Rita's first AHL season isn't going to look much different than his third AHL season. Compare that to Jozef Balej, a third round pick in 2000 for Montreal. Scored 5 his first AHL season, and was over 20 when he got called up.

Seems to me there's enough ammo there to question what we have in Jani Rita.

Now the other side. Rita is one of the few Oilers in the entire organization whose shot can break glass. He's not an ass, even now when the coach is pretty much openly questioning him Rita hasn't spouted off. He's got a pretty good attitude from what I can tell. No one has ever said he didn't listen to instruction, or that he's stupid. He also HAS scored at the NHL level )in very limited exposure), and 20 goals a season in the AHL is worth something.

It comes down to this: from what we can tell, not even the Oilers organization is sure what Rita is, and this is 2004!

If the Oilers brass doesn't know, then it's pretty safe to say we don't know either. There's every chance Jani Rita will end up with another organization, and that he will do well.

But it's also reasonable to say the Oilers have better options, and those options have taken better advantage of their opportunities.

As an example, we went ten rounds on this board during the summer about how Raffi Torres was going to hold Jani Rita back in the fall.

Well, Raffi did a little more than that, and Jani did less.

Again.

Old
01-31-2004, 08:07 PM
dawgbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmminvisiblecola
had to laugh as usual at you doggyboy. im curious do you even have a life, you spend so much time analyzing and degrading posts i wonder if you even take a bathroom break.
anyhou yeah your right maybe i should be in the oilers office looking for a job, as LMHF#1 was once told as well. im not going to drone on a thread, unlike yourself, i just happen to disagree with you, thats all. i dont give a crap about your opinion, i just believe the oilers are going to regret the mistake of not giving rita a chance, end of story. in other words the mistake of giving another young player his walking papers will haunt this team once again, a la miroslav satan.
There were other posters who spent as much time on this subject as I did... but I have no life? Call it one of the perks of owning your own company... if I feel like taking the day off to chat about the Oilers, it's my perogative... why are you so concerned anyways?

Whatever. If you don't care about my opinion, why on earth are you directing a message to me for? Can you please explain that?

Old
01-31-2004, 09:20 PM
copperaddict

If this team was playing Oiler hockey,then Rita would have at least been given a fair chance. He fits into what this team use to be and what alot of other fans would like to see I believe?We have a guy that is in the top 3 in ice-time every night that couldn't even make the lineup of the top 8 teams in this league!He seems to take at least 1 stupid penalty everynight and MacT keeps putting him right back out there.Rita is a gifted Offensive talent in the wrong organization.Isn't he leading the runners in +/-?

Closed Thread