Closed Thread

Old
02-01-2004, 02:32 AM
WBC8

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz20
Its not that I dont see flaws with this team but I would rather not engage in a debate of which one of our fourth liner is the most testicularly challenged. They are the Bruins and I root for them all. I give credit where it is due and try to be constructive when criticizing them. There are many people who dont give any credit to anyone, bash the players they dont like and never critique players they do like.

Its frustrating to read what I read today. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but last time I looked we were racking up points at a pretty good pace. Like I said, I know there are problems, but this used to be a place where they were discussed differently.
Admittedly, I am guilty or wearing my heart on my sleeve and say stuff in the heat of the moment about the players....I can't help it.....I was also the always the guy on the other team that you would go after because you knew I would respond and get a penalty!

Sometimes I try to stay away from the game threads for this very reason.....Talking before thinking.....

But again, I think we had four or five guys show up today.......It's getting to be a daily thing for this team, and it's getting annoying....

Old
02-01-2004, 02:34 AM
Bruwinz37

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8
Admittedly, I am guilty or wearing my heart on my sleeve and say stuff in the heat of the moment about the players....I can't help it.....I was also the always the guy on the other team that you would go after because you knew I would respond and get a penalty!

Sometimes I try to stay away from the game threads for this very reason.....Talking before thinking.....

But again, I think we had four or five guys show up today.......It's getting to be a daily thing for this team, and it's getting annoying....
Yea I know your act Whamma!

I should try to stay away from game threads too. People probably say things they dont mean all the time. Its just *some* people say the same things every thread and I think that is where I get frustrated.

Old
02-01-2004, 02:39 AM
Lady Rhian
St. McQuaid he aint

I've been calling out Thornton all season myself. The only 4th liner I don't like is McDonald. The rest of the fourth liners, I am happy with, including Grosek.

I'm backing off on Joe for bit, considering his eye looks awful to me, and wearing that cage can't be easy, when you're not use to it.

However, Samsonov has to go........

Old
02-01-2004, 02:41 AM
BubbaBoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz20
Yea I know your act Whamma!

I should try to stay away from game threads too. People probably say things they dont mean all the time. Its just *some* people say the same things every thread and I think that is where I get frustrated.
I still don't understand how you can be watching and typing at the same time...but I'm a two finger typer anyways....

Old
02-01-2004, 02:56 AM
bruinmann77

thankfully for Razor

This was a game which he personally stole 2 points for us.

The B"s defense couldn"t get the puck out of their zone and if not for Andrew this would have been a loss.

they better get the rest of the team ready for tomorrow

Closed Thread