HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

New Gloves

Old
02-23-2008, 12:20 AM
Carl Racki

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Carl Racki
New Gloves

I have a pair of Louisville TPS gloves that are at least 12 years old...(took an 8 year break from playing)...they are finally wearing out, and I am looking for new ones. The TPS ones I have are all leather, and the best gloves I have ever owned. Most of the new gloves I am looking at are nylon, with only a leather palm...is this the "new" material for making gloves, or can I still find all-leather ones...I just don't want the funk that comes with nylon or other non-leather materials. Thanks in advance for any help.

Carl Racki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2008, 01:10 PM
elevation

TPS R8 in leather...!!! But really like the nylons too. BTW I got both HGT nylons R8 leather)

elevation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2008, 01:37 PM
MikeD

If your interested in having the old ones refurbished you can contact THR(toronto hockey repair). They are located on yunge street in Toronto. They do great work at reasonable prices.

MikeD is offline   Reply With Quote