HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Al Strackan on Koivu

Old
02-23-2008, 04:02 PM
BaseballCoach

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNick42 View Post
Koivu's going thru a bad spell right now..
No, he's not. Nobody scores every single game, but still Koivu is on pace for 60 points. Please remember that scoring throughout the league is lower than last year.

In fact, Saku is tied right now for 29th among centremen in scoring, ahead of Chris Drury, Patrick Marleau, Mike Fischer and other good established first or second line centremen.

Saku's fine, the team is fine, let's cheer them on.

Habs I BELIEVE!!

BaseballCoach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2008, 04:11 PM
shealy04

Booooooo to Strachan

shealy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2008, 05:00 PM
El Wama

Al said 3 weeks ago that MTL is going to the finals against S.J. ... I understand now why you say that he's a moron...

It will be against Anaheim

El Wama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2008, 05:09 PM
Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS View Post
Why do you say bull on that?

The guy is having one of his worse years, he is getting older and at $4.75 million per he isn't attractive as a #1 line centre.

Why so many here over value what they think Koivu is worth is beyond me.

Despite your 7,000+ posts you haven't graduated from Hockey 101. You could have made the same unperceptive comment about Kovalev last year and you would have been just as wide of the mark.

Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2008, 06:33 PM
FerrisRox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross MacLochness View Post
About Dreger, he seems like an arrogant, pompous, Hab-hating dick head but I think he's connected within the Leafs somehow. If he says something on the air it's usually not BS. But he's got no clue about the rest of the league.
Here's the problem with Darren Dreger's Maple Leaf connection.

His Maple Leaf information came from two sources with deeps ties within the organization. Nick Kypreos and Bill Watters.

Since Dreger left the HockeyCentral show (which Watters and Kypreos are on) to go to TSN, his links to the Leafs are gone.

He has a serious lack of contacts which is why he writes such ridiculous comments that are blatantly obvious... he has nothing else.

FerrisRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2008, 08:24 AM
Altoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross MacLochness View Post
All Strachan, Garrioch and Eklund "Info" should be banned from this sight. On top of being full of ****, Strachan is a complete idiot.
It's like you read my mind dude. I wouldn't be surprised if Garrioch and Strachen were brothers seperated at birth and they have the same defective gene that makes thier mind spin out of control and spew illogical rants whenever they hear the word "hockey"...and Eklund is the dad.

Altoid is offline   Reply With Quote