HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Is this realistic!

Old
02-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Kirk Muller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
You cannot blame his goalie handeling this season. AT ALL. Because Price sin't ready yet, and still has some incredible games (good & bad) but you cannot give him the # 1 position right now. Next year I hope he gets it though. And this is no bad intention against Huet by any means.
Its not even what i mean. Huet was overused to early in the year. Huet played what, 12 games in a row something everyone except probably Carbo and the poster knows he can't handle. Halak doesn't even get a start which is absolutely ludicrous.

Now we have a flip flopping goalie situation where Huet is struggling and Price is hit or miss.

Tell me why i can't blame him in the is goalie situation.

Kirk Muller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2008, 12:08 PM
Kirk Muller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #ZAMBONI# View Post
Koivu played a big part of the season with a 30 goals scorer and a 25 goals scorer . They were our first liners last season , until Carbo put Higgins with Plekanec and Kostitsyn and than , it was our best line .

I don't know where is the problem , but all the players that are playing with Koivu are having a good production for 2-3 months , and than they are having a big slump .

It was the same story with Kovalev until Gainey put him with Ribeiro , it was the same thing with Higgins until carbo put him with Plekanec last year , it was the same thing with Zednik at his last season ...even with Savage it was like that !

Zednik , Kovalev , Ryder , Higgins were-are all potential 30 goals scorers . Maybe it's time to realise that they aren't the problem .
One sided argument if i don't say so myself. Not shocking though.

Ryder is streaky, whether playing with Koivu or not.
Higgins is streaky, he played a handful of games with Plekanec and no one knows how long good hockey would of lasted. Anyone who actually watches this instead of the boxscore knows this.
Zednik has been streaky his entire career.
Kovalev was barely given a chance with Koivu and fact is, has always decided how he wanted to play.Kovalev didn't even play with Ribeiro a whole year so how can you even use that logic, oh wait, your trying to bash Koivu, thats right.
Brian Savage, and wow, you are freaking reaching with this. He wasn't even a good player.

Kirk Muller is offline   Reply With Quote