HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

OT : MY Second Half prediction

Closed Thread

Old
01-31-2004, 04:15 AM
Zaitsev

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Zaitsev
OT : MY Second Half prediction

GM Mike Milbury trades hot rookie trent hunter to pitsburg and goalie Rick Dipietro to Chicago for first round draft choices in the hope s of securing the top overall pick in the 2004 draft. Milsbury's intention is to claim AL MONTOYA , the goalie for the gold medal-winning Team USA at the WJT, in an effort to begin rebuilding the isles from the net out-again

Curtis Joseph is finally traded from detroit to Colorado. One day later , Patrick Roy annouces his intention to come out of retirement , prompting Cujo to decide he'd rather play defense for Boston. The next day, Bobby Orr annouces his comeback plans.

New jersey goalie Martin brodeur records 18 straight 1-0 shutouts en route to obliterating George Hainsworth's NHL single-season record of 22 withewashes. Nevertheless GM Lou Lamoriello, concerned about his team's goals against, trades Elias , Langenbrunner and scott Gomez to dallas for defensive defenseman Jon Klemm

After helping the Canadians make it back to the playoffs , Montreal GM Bob Gainey and defenseman Patrice Brisebois stand at center ice at the Bell center and boo the fans

Wild Coach Jaques Lemaire is kidnapped a day after the All-star game. The Kidnappers demand $2 million in ransom: Wild fans pool their funds and offer $3 million to keep Lemaire under wraps until the season if over

Philadelphia Flyers finally solve their goaltending puzzle and win their first stanley cup since 1975. Bernie Parent is also named winner of the Conn smyth Trophy as playoff MVP

from MIKE BROPHY of the hockey news.

Old
01-31-2004, 04:21 AM
Wildbeliefs

cute

Old
01-31-2004, 04:45 AM
Natural Habs Fan

I like the Joseph one... I could see that happening too. (Not Orr of course)

Old
01-31-2004, 04:53 AM
IceHeart

I know this guy (Zaitsev) from one Russian hockey forum ( very similar to HFboard). He always went to other teams forums and predicted losses for their teams. Guys, it may sound funny or even ridiculous however, he was ALWAYS right about his predictions. He even got banned for a few days from Pittsburgh Penguins forum for that :p

Closed Thread