HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Islanders have Satan, Fedotenko and Comrie on trading block?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-25-2008, 05:44 PM
  #51
Hipster Doofus
Registered User
 
Hipster Doofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 6,452
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottoman91 View Post
Satan will be dealt..to The Stars with MAB


Comrie is dealt to the Sens or Sharks

Fedo Traded to The Ducks


Campoli or Gervais traded to the Leafs
Why would the Stars want MAB? Ducks are fine on wing, I doubt they trade for Feds. Comrie to Sens makes some sense but why sharks? They have Marleau and Joe Thorton. Unless they move him to wing, even then, I would imagine Satan would be of more interest. And how can Camppoli be moved? Hes injured. Regardless, both are young, cheap, good d-men who when paired together make a solid second pairing.

Hipster Doofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 05:47 PM
  #52
SedinFan*
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Posts: 10,543
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to SedinFan*
Canucks

I think the Canucks would have interest in Comrie, maybe as a plan B if the likes of Richards doesn't turn out.

What would it take to get Comrie?

SedinFan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 05:58 PM
  #53
OpieAnthony
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 452
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
Why would the Stars want MAB? Ducks are fine on wing, I doubt they trade for Feds. Comrie to Sens makes some sense but why sharks? They have Marleau and Joe Thorton. Unless they move him to wing, even then, I would imagine Satan would be of more interest. And how can Camppoli be moved? Hes injured. Regardless, both are young, cheap, good d-men who when paired together make a solid second pairing.
Zubov just went down so they may want MAB.

OpieAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 06:21 PM
  #54
Aldous Snow
Registered User
 
Aldous Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 1,070
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Attack View Post
I think the Canucks would have interest in Comrie, maybe as a plan B if the likes of Richards doesn't turn out.

What would it take to get Comrie?
A package for Comrie would likely start with a 1st round pick or Bourdon.

Aldous Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 06:22 PM
  #55
SedinFan*
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Posts: 10,543
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to SedinFan*
Quote:
Originally Posted by icelanders View Post
A package for Comrie would likely start with a 1st round pick or Bourdon.
I laugh, and then pass gladly. No way the Canucks give up Bourdon or a 1st for a UFA named Comrie.

SedinFan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 06:43 PM
  #56
Hunter07
Registered User
 
Hunter07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Long Island
Posts: 7,787
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hunter07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Attack View Post
I laugh, and then pass gladly. No way the Canucks give up Bourdon or a 1st for a UFA named Comrie.
Thats fine. I dont think Comrie is worth that much, but to us he is for a few reasons:

We would like to resign Comrie, so in order to get him its got to be a package worth while. Not a 2nd rounder or an ok prospect.

Also there are virtually no centers available besides Richards. That will drive Comrie's value up IMO because there just arent that many player available.

So is his skill worth a 1st rounder, no, then again neither was Zubrus. But to us he is, so that would be the price tag on him. If you dont wanna pay that, then thats fine we will shop him some where else. Maybe San Jose, Anaheim, or Detroit might be interested (I say those cause they are your competition not because they are actually interested : P)

If I was Snow, that would be my line of thinking.

Hunter07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 07:09 PM
  #57
Aldous Snow
Registered User
 
Aldous Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 1,070
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Attack View Post
I laugh, and then pass gladly. No way the Canucks give up Bourdon or a 1st for a UFA named Comrie.
Laugh all you want, that is what it would take. Before lauding 'rentals' you might want to remember that usually it is the sellers that get to laugh at the deadline, not the buyers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter07 View Post

Also there are virtually no centers available besides Richards. That will drive Comrie's value up IMO because there just arent that many player available.

So is his skill worth a 1st rounder, no, then again neither was Zubrus. But to us he is, so that would be the price tag on him. If you dont wanna pay that, then thats fine we will shop him some where else. Maybe San Jose, Anaheim, or Detroit might be interested (I say those cause they are your competition not because they are actually interested : P)

If I was Snow, that would be my line of thinking.

Don't forget that Nagy got a 1st round pick + last year. Deadline overpayments happen every year. This year will be no different, especially with the dearth of teams who are out of the race.

Aldous Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 09:34 PM
  #58
KH1
Registered User
 
KH1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Under the cap floor
Country: United States
Posts: 16,018
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpieAnthony View Post
Zubov just went down so they may want MAB.
And my Jaguar just broke down, so I'm gonna replace it with a Ford Pinto that can't drive backwards.

There are at least 5-10 available defenders who are better and probably cheaper than Bergeron. I just wonder how long it will take some people to stop being blinded by his slapshot.

KH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2008, 01:08 AM
  #59
giddy up*
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,973
vCash: 500
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=230593&hubname=nhl

giddy up* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2008, 01:18 AM
  #60
stickglovesshirt*
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 211
vCash: 500
i've been hearing that the isles are close to signing satan and comrie both to one year deals.

article

stickglovesshirt* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2008, 01:19 AM
  #61
Darth Milbury
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Darth Milbury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Searching for Kvasha
Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 38,777
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickglovesshirt View Post
i've been hearing that the isles are close to signing satan and comrie both to one year deals.

article

That article says nothing about a one year deal for Satan.

__________________
Man, do I ever miss Oleg Kvasha. If Oleg was here, everything would be OK.
Darth Milbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2008, 01:23 AM
  #62
gearharb
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA!!!
Country: United States
Posts: 122
vCash: 500
Satan wasn't well-liked his first time through Buffalo but with the extended scoring droughts they've been having lately and the fact that Satan played his best hockey in the Buffalo system...any chance a 2nd round pick and Marek Zagrapan could land him back in BUF?

gearharb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2008, 01:31 AM
  #63
steamtrain
shred photog
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Whistler/Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,583
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by icelanders View Post
Don't forget that Nagy got a 1st round pick + last year. Deadline overpayments happen every year. This year will be no different, especially with the dearth of teams who are out of the race.
The number of 1sts that moved last year was an abberation. Usually, no more than 3-4 1sts get moved leading up to the deadline.

That said... Satan to the Devils! Fulfill the prophecy!

steamtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2008, 02:22 AM
  #64
the_speedster
Registered User
 
the_speedster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,284
vCash: 500
Looks like comrie's staying.. and gettin' paid! Oooh looks like hillary's getting another unnecessary mercedes

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=230593&hubname=

the_speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2008, 02:24 AM
  #65
Timo
Registered User
 
Timo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,347
vCash: 500
If Comrie became a flame it would be hard times ahead for him when he meets the oil 8 times a year.

Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2008, 06:50 AM
  #66
SandyLovesCoMeau*
 
SandyLovesCoMeau*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Country: Puerto Rico
Posts: 152
vCash: 500
Only 6 times a year starting next year

SandyLovesCoMeau* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2008, 08:01 AM
  #67
La Grosse Tendresse
HFBoards Sponsor
 
La Grosse Tendresse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Rouyn-Noranda
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,482
vCash: 500
Comrie resigned. 1-year, 4-mil.

La Grosse Tendresse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2008, 08:33 AM
  #68
fIREnIcE
Registered User
 
fIREnIcE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 2,591
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by option View Post
The number of 1sts that moved last year was an abberation. Usually, no more than 3-4 1sts get moved leading up to the deadline.

That said... Satan to the Devils! Fulfill the prophecy!
heheh only if they give him # 666 and they glue horns and a tail onto his uniform

fIREnIcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2008, 09:38 AM
  #69
johnny_rudeboy
Registered User
 
johnny_rudeboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Karlstad
Country: Sweden
Posts: 12,195
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fIREnIcE View Post
heheh only if they give him # 666 and they glue horns and a tail onto his uniform
If you knew Satan a little better you would know that there is no need to glue anything on him that is all ready there.

johnny_rudeboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.