HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Hockey Prints

Old
02-25-2008, 10:31 PM
Seldanne

vCash: 500
Hockey Prints

Hey,
Not sure this belongs here, but I am looking for a hockey print, to hang in my office. I know Ken Danby has some classics like 'At The Crease' or 'Garden of Dreams' with Bobby Orr, but I'm just wondering, what are some other "classics" that I should be looking at. Does anyone know some good artists that I should check out? Part of the reason I'm doing this is through work I am getting a bonus for years of service, but they'd like it to be something to decorate my office. Any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated... not really into the arts, but if anyone's seen any cool prints, please let me know!

Seldanne is offline   Reply With Quote