NSBruinFan

vCash: 500
Aaron Johnson Comments on Lockout

http://www.1015thehawk.com/index.php...ustrating.html

Old
09-20-2012, 05:29 PM
BruinsNeedaRussian

vCash: 1340
The Bruins are scared of losing him? Isn't he on a one year deal anyways?

Old
09-21-2012, 04:57 AM
MarshmontMcSlewfoot

LOL Ya I guess he wants to NOT play hockey being the 7th man and getting bigger paychecks.

Of all people to say it he's not the best considering he'd probably be in the AHL.

You know the owners are being complete dirtbags though when guys like this aren't and haven't been taking shots at their higher paid peers and Fehr.

I know peeps with an agenda will spin it but the fact lower end NHLers have been so quiet speaks volumes to how hard the owners are trying to stick it to these guys and screw them in all facets and are willing to lose a season or more to do so.

Old
09-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Orrthebest

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharaTriedToEatMe View Post
LOL Ya I guess he wants to NOT play hockey being the 7th man and getting bigger paychecks.

Of all people to say it he's not the best considering he'd probably be in the AHL.

You know the owners are being complete dirtbags though when guys like this aren't and haven't been taking shots at their higher paid peers and Fehr.

I know peeps with an agenda will spin it but the fact lower end NHLers have been so quiet speaks volumes to how hard the owners are trying to stick it to these guys and screw them in all facets and are willing to lose a season or more to do so.
Yes the 18 teams that are currently losing money are really sticking to the players. How dare these owners want even a little profit off their 200 million dollar investment. Some fans are ignoring how hard it is for NHL teams to find investors. Look at the Devils they spent 2 years trying to find someone to invest 20 million dollars and they have been a money making team.

Old
09-21-2012, 04:41 PM
Mr. Make-Believe
Pass me another nail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orrthebest View Post
Yes the 18 teams that are currently losing money are really sticking to the players. How dare these owners want even a little profit off their 200 million dollar investment. Some fans are ignoring how hard it is for NHL teams to find investors. Look at the Devils they spent 2 years trying to find someone to invest 20 million dollars and they have been a money making team.
No kidding.

If I own a business, it my RIGHT to turn a profit. Not my responsibility. Owning a business ensures my entitlement.

Old
09-21-2012, 05:26 PM
TinyRivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Make-Believe View Post
No kidding.

If I own a business, it my RIGHT to turn a profit. Not my responsibility. Owning a business ensures my entitlement.

Old
09-21-2012, 05:29 PM
TP
Mod Supervisor
HFBoards

Use the lockout thread.

Closed Thread