HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

PGT: Calgary @ Phoenix

View Poll Results: Who was tonight's MVP?
Curtis Joseph 3 11.54%
Jarome Iginla 19 73.08%
Kristian Huselius 3 11.54%
Rhett Warrener 0 0%
Matthew Lombardi 0 0%
Daymond Langkow 0 0%
Other - please specify 1 3.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old
03-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Snoil11

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Snoil11 Send a message via Yahoo to Snoil11
PGT: Calgary @ Phoenix

Due to Badger Bob's request the title doesn't contain the final score.
Otherwise it's the same procedure as every game.

Snoil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Phaneufed
Thrashers Fly 4ever

MVP is Iggy, HM's to Cujo - who's been amazing since being acquired, and Juice with his best game since before Feb.

Congrats to Iggy and Cujo for their milestones as well.

Phaneufed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Danny__K

vCash: 50
Me thinks someone forgot to tell Lombardi and Huselius that this isn't the outdoor rink, you're not supposed to shoot for posts if you don't have goalies.

Danny__K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2008, 12:12 AM
Miko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny__K View Post
Me thinks someone forgot to tell Lombardi and Huselius that this isn't the outdoor rink, you're not supposed to shoot for posts if you don't have goalies.
I hear you i feel bad for the both of them .They were so close to ending their goaless streaks.Still Huseluiis had a great night points wise.

Anyways a win is a win.

Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2008, 12:16 AM
flamesfan12

Send a message via AIM to flamesfan12 Send a message via MSN to flamesfan12 Send a message via Yahoo to flamesfan12
Great game by the flames tonight. Solid road win and we keep pace with everyone tonight. Iggy was awesome. Just a force all night and congrats on tying Theo's record. Huselius easily with his best game in a long long time. Didn't get the goal (seriously that sequence was hilarious), but had three assists and looked comfortable out there again. What a pass on the third goal. Keeps playing like that the goal will come soon enough.

Cujo was solid again in net. Nice to have a capable backup that the team seems to have confidence in. Played well in front of him and when he was called upon he made the save. Really liked Vandermeer in the first two periods, but he made a couple mistakes in the third. Been a solid addition though.

If we continue like this we will definetly be in the playoffs. Really happy with the effort the last couple of games and hopefully it continues.

flamesfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2008, 05:14 AM
Snoil11

Send a message via ICQ to Snoil11 Send a message via Yahoo to Snoil11
Great effort by the Flames, who dominated the Coyotes for most parts of the game. Despite coming off an exhausting game against the Ducks, Flames looked really poised and fitness wasn't an issue.
Iginla got my vote, cuase he owned Phoenix once again. HM go to Huselius for his effort. The setup for Iginla's first goal was brilliant, but I hope that he can convert his recent play into a goal to break his goalscoring slump, cause it's overdue.

Snoil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Body Checker

The first Flames game in a long time that I didn't have to take a valium to make it through. They were in control the whole game.

And that puck being swiped away by Jovanovski was just sick!! If Calgary would have lost the game i probably would have never gotten over that moment!!! Or all the empty net misses!!

Body Checker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Grannys

Bummed I missed the game but I was very exited to see the win and now to hear all the pros of the game fro you guys. I hope the Flames keep this up. It seems as though the team is finding some energy and heart during the final strech of the season, let hope it lasts all the way to post.

Grannys is offline   Reply With Quote