HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Warrior Dolomite Gloves

Old
03-01-2008, 11:58 PM
Freddie Mercury
4-93-14

vCash: 500
Warrior Dolomite Gloves

i bought a pair of these today in red and i was wondering have any of you had experience with these gloves? i bought them based on comfort but would like to know more about how they wear over time. the worker at the store i bought them said they were good for wear but i would like some first hand opinions. my last gloves (tps r8's) lasted like 3 months till the palms were completely gone and i don't want that to happen again. please let me know what you think of the durability of these gloves.

thanks,

DFJK

Freddie Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2008, 12:22 PM
lotus

Roughly 3 months with mine and the palms are fine. They show the usual wear and tear but nothing I wouldn't expect. I'll post pictures later if I remember. I bought on comfort too. I thought I was sold on a pair of eagles until I tried these on.

lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Happy Fan
nifty

I wear Bauer one90's on my hands, going on my 2nd season now, barely any wear on my palm, sickest glove i'vehad.

Happy Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2008, 01:56 PM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

Bauer gloves are great. I've had my pair for over a year now and they are in perfect shape. Although the palm on my top hand turned black from the tape on my stick.

WhipNash27 is offline   Reply With Quote