HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Potential Hamilton Bulldogs in 2008-2009

Old
03-08-2008, 11:00 PM
HCH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talent Analyst View Post
The way he plays right now, he will has nothing to learn anymore in the NCAA. With the problem Hamilton may has with the lack of talent there, they might sign him to have a better team.
The sooner you sign him to a pro contract the sooner he becomes eligible for free agency. If he can continue to develop at the college I wouldn't be surprised to see him play one more year there, then one in Hamilton and then in Montreal.

From a contract point of view it's a better deal for the Habs than playing the next two years in Hamilton and then moving to Montreal... and I believe it is something that Timmins alluded to at the draft

HCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Habs13

Olivier Latendresse...

Habs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Habruti!

I have a feeling we will see Pacioretty, Wyman, Maxwell and Emelin with the Bulldogs next year...

Pacioretty, Maxwell, Daggostini
Wyman, Locke, Milroy
Lahti, White, Ferland

Valentenko, Carle
Emelin, Archer
Cote, Webber

Habruti! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Hermamoud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Rogue View Post
I know that was the issue with Jack Johnson. He was ready to make the Hurricanes and they wanted him, but he wanted to finish school first.
I have this feeling that Jack Johnson just did that to the Hurricanes because he was mad at them for eliminating the Habs. If he really wanted to finish school, he would have stayed for the four years no?

Hermamoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermamoud View Post
I have this feeling that Jack Johnson just did that to the Hurricanes because he was mad at them for eliminating the Habs. If he really wanted to finish school, he would have stayed for the four years no?
I don't think it had anything to do with eliminating the habs... but there was some deeper reason why he didn't want to play for the Canes. Not sure what it was, but he absolutely did not want to play for them.

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2008, 07:04 AM
beowulf
Poster of the Year!

Send a message via MSN to beowulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talent Analyst View Post
The way he plays right now, he will has nothing to learn anymore in the NCAA. With the problem Hamilton may has with the lack of talent there, they might sign him to have a better team.
After one year he has nothing more to learn? Maybe he wants to complete more of his education? I would be surprised if he is not back in college next fall.

beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2008, 07:07 AM
GNick42

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMTL View Post
Hey guys, after seeing the lack of scoring and minimal top flight prospects left on the bulldogs roster as of yesterday, i'm just trying to see which of our prospects would potenially be joining the Hamilton Bulldogs for 2008-2009..

-Ben Maxwell
-Ryan White
-Yannick Weber
-Cameron Cepek
-JT Wyman
-Max Pacioretty (the only one of our NCAA prospects with maybe potential to sign this summer)
-Alexei Emelin (If he leaves Russia finally)

Anybody else maybe???

Elemin is signed to play in Russia next season...can't see him waiving that to play in Hamilton. Big difference in $$$. Patches could be here as there is a need and a year in Hamilton is better for his development than College. Desjardins should be our starting goalie, our lack of depth up front is why Gainey acquired Trotter, Latendresse and Engelhardt, lately. Hopefully, D'Angostit makes the big club next year

GNick42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2008, 10:17 AM
Rise from the Ashes
@JoelGabbayNHL

Send a message via MSN to Rise from the Ashes
Patch can stay in Michigan, we don't need to move him. Let him dominate again.

Rise from the Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2008, 10:21 AM
Le depisteur

Emelin?

Le depisteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Russeltown

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNick42 View Post
Elemin is signed to play in Russia next season...can't see him waiving that to play in Hamilton. Big difference in $$$. Patches could be here as there is a need and a year in Hamilton is better for his development than College. Desjardins should be our starting goalie, our lack of depth up front is why Gainey acquired Trotter, Latendresse and Engelhardt, lately. Hopefully, D'Angostit makes the big club next year
Elemin?
D'Angostit?

Well, I gotta agree with your speech.

Russeltown is offline   Reply With Quote