He has gone undrafted for two times now, so is he even eligible(I'm not that familiar with current draft rules)?
There are surely some teams that want his rights, so if he's eligible he might get drafted in the sixth or seventh round.
Originally Posted by TSV
good production, but what king of player is he?? I red he's really slow?
Lehterä, Jori 54gp 13g+29a=42p (+/-)=12, 32pim, average time on ice=15:48
- Good point production with that kind of ice-time.
- Average in the face-off circle (449wins 24ties 490losses)
- creative play-maker with great offensive vision and has good puck-handling skills
- Needs to improve his defensive game, coordination, strength and fitness level
- Has improved his skating speed, but there is still room for some improvement especially in his acceleration and I think it will improve once he gets to better physical condition.