HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT : Super Smash Bros Brawl

Old
03-13-2008, 11:11 AM
TroyM

vCash: 500
0473-7521-2318

That'd be me, I added everyone in here as well!

TroyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2008, 12:57 PM
waffledave
waffledave, from hf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonik View Post
Fair enough Dave, but could you help me on some strategies? What's the best way to play this, all-out attack? Defense and counter-attack? Well timed special attacks?
Use the shield. I never do and I always get wallopped. Also you got to use throws alot cause they are key. Smash attacks are the main way to kill people (flick the joystick + A). The specials are used to rack up damage and recover from being smashed.

What you got to keep in mind is that each move loses effectiveness the more you use it. So if you keep shooting a fireball, for example, it will eventually stop hurting the other players. If you just button mash and throw punches, your smash attacks won't work very well.

Look on Youtube for some videos and you'll see how experts play the game. It's impossible to get a hit on a them...And the minute you leave yourself open, the'll knock you out with a meteor smash that you can't recover from (smash attack in the air, straight down).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HF-Addict View Post
I just bought it! Awsome game. I'm wondering what are the trouble you have with the console?

Myself, the Wii console makes strange noise at times similar to the sound of scratching the cd and/or having real trouble reading it...(Mainly when it has to load and or switching character in a fight)

There is also one time when the joystick stopped working...I restarted the Wii and it worked though so I doubt it is related to SuperSmash...

Really, I don't play much on the Wii, (Zelda and SuperSmash being the only two games I have liked so far and played). My little bro plays the most on it. So those problems could be very common and I wouldn't know, haven't talked to him about those problems yet...But anyway, some feedback would be appreciated!
The problem is that the game doesn't work. You'll get a "disk read error".

waffledave
waffledave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2008, 03:46 PM
TheDamned
"Only in Montréal"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsUnited View Post
I rented the game yesterday and I don't know what I'm doing but have button-mashed my way to a few victories online. There must be something more to this game I'm not getting!
Same.

TheDamned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2008, 04:22 PM
habsrock44

Send a message via MSN to habsrock44
I just added everyone else.

habsrock44 is offline   Reply With Quote