HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Gauthier speaks up

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-03-2004, 02:48 PM
  #1
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant
 
VAN-HAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Port Moody BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,960
vCash: 500
Gauthier speaks up

Here is what he said:
"Je suis très heureux à Calgary avec les Flames. Je veux jouer ici, je veux faire les séries avec cette équipe et faire partie de leur succès. Toutes ces spéculations commencent à m'énerver quelque peu. J'ai toujours dit que ces rumeurs ne m'atteignais pas mais ça commence drolement à m'affecter."

Source: chfans.com and Calgary Sun

VAN-HAB is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 02:53 PM
  #2
The Power Forward
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bell Center
Posts: 136
vCash: 500
I don't care if he says that he is happy in Calgary and all of that stuff but i definitively would like to see him in a Habs uniform

The Power Forward is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 02:58 PM
  #3
Necrophile
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 555
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
"Je suis très heureux à Calgary avec les Flames. Je veux jouer ici, je veux faire les séries avec cette équipe et faire partie de leur succès. Toutes ces spéculations commencent à m'énerver quelque peu. J'ai toujours dit que ces rumeurs ne m'atteignais pas mais ça commence drolement à m'affecter."
Well of course he would say that! But as long as he doesn't pull a Laracque, he'll still be tradable.

Necrophile is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 03:00 PM
  #4
HABitude
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Laprairie, dans la belle Province
Posts: 2,561
vCash: 500
All players have the same cassette pre-recorded for every situations. At least he doesn't say like George Laraque that he would not play for another team if he get traded, or play differently.

There is strong rumours he will wear Habs jersey in a near future, can't really tell how it is true but I would like him with the habs as well.

HABitude is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 03:03 PM
  #5
Dutchy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Montréal, Québec, Ca
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 3,154
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Power Forward
I don't care if he says that he is happy in Calgary and all of that stuff but i definitively would like to see him in a Habs uniform
I still don't see why?!?

Dutchy is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 03:05 PM
  #6
The Power Forward
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bell Center
Posts: 136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy
I still don't see why?!?
Gauthier >>>>>>> Rivet

Trying to pass Gauthier along the boards = BOOM

That's why

The Power Forward is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 03:06 PM
  #7
Dutchy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Montréal, Québec, Ca
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 3,154
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Power Forward
Gauthier >>>>>>> Rivet

Trying to pass Gauthier along the boards = BOOM

That's why
That's what I've been wanting to hear... Thanks!

Dutchy is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 03:16 PM
  #8
HABitude
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Laprairie, dans la belle Province
Posts: 2,561
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Power Forward
Gauthier >>>>>>> Rivet

Trying to pass Gauthier along the boards = BOOM

That's why
Yeah, I remember playing NHL 2002 and I had Calgary team. Gauthier had an hammer icon, there was a lot of “boom” when I press the bodycheck button.

HABitude is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 03:57 PM
  #9
The Power Forward
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bell Center
Posts: 136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HABitude
Yeah, I remember playing NHL 2002 and I had Calgary team. Gauthier had an hammer icon, there was a lot of “boom” when I press the bodycheck button.
Haha.Yes

I'm playing a dynasty with the Habs in nhl 2004 right now and i have Gauthier on my team.So far i injured Miroslav Satan for 6 weeks and Bryan Gionta for 2 months due to Gauthier's big hits .

The Power Forward is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 04:08 PM
  #10
BigM1ke
Registered User
 
BigM1ke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Drummondville
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy
I still don't see why?!?
Jusk ask Jagr! He got almost killed few weeks ago (with the Caps) by Gauthier!!

BigM1ke is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 04:08 PM
  #11
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable
 
Fish on The Sand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,067
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Power Forward
Haha.Yes

I'm playing a dynasty with the Habs in nhl 2004 right now and i have Gauthier on my team.So far i injured Miroslav Satan for 6 weeks and Bryan Gionta for 2 months due to Gauthier's big hits .
I injured a depth player for the Bruins for 3 months with a hook. Injuries are unrealistic as hell in that game.

Fish on The Sand is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 04:21 PM
  #12
4shelley4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Chtown-PEI
Posts: 177
vCash: 500
Hi

It's a great game, the best yet.


I'd like to see Gauthier playing instead of Quintel or Rivet.

4shelley4 is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 04:22 PM
  #13
BigM1ke
Registered User
 
BigM1ke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Drummondville
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand
I injured a depth player for the Bruins for 3 months with a hook. Injuries are unrealistic as hell in that game.
maybe you hooked him in the eye

BigM1ke is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 04:53 PM
  #14
Corey
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,300
vCash: 500
Gauthier hits, no question. Can he clear the puck? Can he skate? Does he also make defensive mistakes, lotsof them?

Corey is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 08:13 PM
  #15
BigM1ke
Registered User
 
BigM1ke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Drummondville
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
Gauthier hits, no question. Can he clear the puck? Can he skate? Does he also make defensive mistakes, lotsof them?
If he finished 1st in his team for the +/- ratings, that's because he can do more than just hit.

BigM1ke is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 09:15 PM
  #16
BigM1ke
Registered User
 
BigM1ke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Drummondville
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekanec
Not the way Rivet has played lately, sorry!!
Have you ever seen Gauthier played before saying something like this? Just by curiosity...

BigM1ke is offline  
Old
02-03-2004, 09:18 PM
  #17
obcd1
Registered User
 
obcd1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 629
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big M1ke
Have you ever seen Gauthier played before saying something like this? Just by curiosity...
Not lately but I still think that he would be better than Rivet so that's not a problem

obcd1 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.