HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ryan Hollweg WHL Player of the week

Closed Thread

Old
02-04-2004, 08:58 AM
BDubinskyNYR17*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Ryan Hollweg WHL Player of the week

Well good for him, I hope some team signs him and makes Sather even look more like a bigger idiot if that is actually possible. Well he is another reason to hate sather is for not taking a chance on Ryan Hollweg cause of concussions. Well he took a chance on Lindros, why not do the same on a younger player, oh sorry to get everyone even more mad, Hollweg named WHL player of the week . Oh and former preseason Rangers tryout Chris St. Jacques was the runner up. SATHER DROP DEAD.

Old
02-04-2004, 09:10 AM
Larry Melnyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
Well good for him, I hope some team signs him and makes Sather even look more like a bigger idiot if that is actually possible. Well he is another reason to hate sather is for not taking a chance on Ryan Hollweg cause of concussions. Well he took a chance on Lindros, why not do the same on a younger player, oh sorry to get everyone even more mad, Hollweg named WHL player of the week . Oh and former preseason Rangers tryout Chris St. Jacques was the runner up. SATHER DROP DEAD.

Way to go Ryan! He was actually my favorite Ranger prospect before he got his head injuries..Loved everything I read about him and loved his game....Fantastic to see that he's back and playing his old game...I'm not gonna get pissed at Sather on this one, even if I would have tried to keep him, but my advice to Ryan is to stay as far away from New York as possible, young man...

Closed Thread