Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Dion is dating WHO????

Old
03-15-2008, 09:43 PM
flamesfan12

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to flamesfan12 Send a message via MSN to flamesfan12 Send a message via Yahoo to flamesfan12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared Ramsden View Post
You know what....I work down at the Dome too and I could have sworn one of the home games last week I saw her up on the Jumbotron for a few seconds....Kinda did a double take and thought I was just seeing things, but maybe it actually was her....

On the other flames site I read she was at the Columbus game and was on the jumbotron a couple times. So it was definetly her you saw.

flamesfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2008, 10:49 AM
CallMeJerry

Great news!

Who will Dion demand to be traded to next year - the Ducks or the Kings? I'm saying the Kings.

CallMeJerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2008, 11:39 AM
Realm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeJerry View Post
Great news!

Who will Dion demand to be traded to next year - the Ducks or the Kings? I'm saying the Kings.
Yeah, because these relationships ALWAYS last!

Realm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2008, 12:06 PM
sandbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreakingRed View Post
According to who? Certainly not his teammates and media personality close to the Flames (ie. Peter Maher, etc.).
Everyone. Anyone. I haven't heard that he's very close with anyone on the Flames either. You don't ever see him joking around with the guys like you see everyone do, even at the skills comps and stuff. He's also known for being a complete jerk. I'm not hating, I love him on the flames; he's the best young dman in the entire league, he's just not nice, nor does he posses much on the personality side.

sandbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2008, 12:21 PM
StreakingRed
**Rebuild Ahead**

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandbox View Post
Everyone. Anyone. I haven't heard that he's very close with anyone on the Flames either. You don't ever see him joking around with the guys like you see everyone do, even at the skills comps and stuff. He's also known for being a complete jerk. I'm not hating, I love him on the flames; he's the best young dman in the entire league, he's just not nice, nor does he posses much on the personality side.

People like Peter Maher, Rob Kerr, his teammates and people within the organization (people who are around the team on a regular basis) have all said numberous times before how Phaneuf is actually the guy always joking around in the dressing room, playing pranks and always talking. I don't know who you've heard say that, when you say "everyone" and "anyone" (sounds like Bruce Dowbiggin garbage), but it's the exact opposite of what I'm always hearing. Phaneuf may seem quiet and like someone who lacks personality during interviews, but according to those who see him around the team regularly, he's close with his teammates and quite the opposite of the flat personality we see in media interviews.

StreakingRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2008, 01:15 PM
flamesfan12

Send a message via AIM to flamesfan12 Send a message via MSN to flamesfan12 Send a message via Yahoo to flamesfan12
Quote:

I see the opposite. On pay per view games they showed skills competition hilights and he was joking around and having fun with everyone. Him and Iggy seem to get along pretty good. Seemed to be always joking around at the All Star game this year.

Phaneuf definetly is not the best when it comes to post game interviews with the media and stuff, but I don't think he is a cancer like Dowbiggen is telling everyone.

flamesfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2008, 02:50 PM
sandbox

Alright, I see there's no point arguing with dogmatic flames fans. I applaud how hardcore you are, but take off the blinders every once in a while.

I don't think he's a cancer either, for the record. All I said was he didnt have a good personality.

sandbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2008, 03:00 PM
StreakingRed
**Rebuild Ahead**

Quote:
Alright, I see there's no point arguing with dogmatic flames fans. I applaud how hardcore you are, but take off the blinders every once in a while.

I don't think he's a cancer either, for the record. All I said was he didnt have a good personality.

This has nothing to do with who is a hardcore fan or not, or blinders. Do you know Phaneuf personally? 'Cause I sure don't, which would mean neither of us know for sure whether he's got a personality or not, and going by what we hear as fans. You hear he doesn't, some of us have heard otherwise. You can believe whatever you want. When someone like Peter Maher rants about what a tight-knit room the Flames have and speaks on how Phaneuf is a great team guy, is close to all his teamates and has more personality than we see in interviews, I'll take his word.

Last edited by StreakingRed: 03-16-2008 at 03:10 PM.
StreakingRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2008, 03:21 PM
ReLyT

Send a message via MSN to ReLyT
Her brother is a player for the Soo Greyhounds... she's always been a puck bunny...

ReLyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Phaneufed
Thrashers Fly 4ever

"Hey Elisha, want me to show you a MONSTER ?"

Phaneufed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Cactus Jack

Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Everyone on the FAN and from local media say Dion is a real character off camera but turns it off for the camera. I'll take the word of the people who see him everyday or rumours and pot-stirrers like Dowbiggin. Dowbiggin sucks.

Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2008, 12:43 PM
Alberta Yote
Owns the Yotes

Please explain a Double Dion.

Alberta Yote is offline   Reply With Quote