HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

PGT: Calgary @ Columbus

View Poll Results: Who was tonight's MVP?
Miikka Kiprusoff 9 29.03%
Robyn Regehr 1 3.23%
Craig Conroy 2 6.45%
Adrian Aucoin 2 6.45%
Other - please specify 17 54.84%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old
03-19-2008, 02:13 PM
Dr. Fire
What, me worry?

vCash: 500
Just for the record, I voted Kipper as your MVP. Thought without his play in net the game would have been decided much earlier than middle of the 3rd.

Dr. Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Cactus Jack

Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
We suck. No energy and heart. I am afraid this team will float into the playoffs (like they ended the last regular season) and get rolled. But who knows? Tanguay's absence really hurts and to the people that were dogging him, look at his production as of late and how poorly the team plays without him.

I've never seen Iggy get checked like he did last night. He was repeatedly hammered and he usually responds well to the challenge but yesterday he was shut down as badly as I've ever seen.

If this team gets rolled again because they think they're good enough to flip the switch, the year will end badly and I expect to see some changes. That's just too many years in a row with the same results indicating lack of character. Warrener, Primeau, Eriksson, Yelle and Godard need to go - and perhaps others.

Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2008, 04:40 PM
Cyrus

[QUOTE=Cactus Jack;13169691]I've never seen Iggy get checked like he did last night. He was repeatedly hammered and he usually responds well to the challenge but yesterday he was shut down as badly as I've ever seen.[QUOTE]

Yeah, it seemed like every time he came down the wing against a defender he chipped the puck and tried to squeeze between the player and the boards, which was when he got pounded. I don't think I ever saw him go around the player on the other side though.

Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote