HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Notices

Landon tells Phoenix to "Kiss Off"

Closed Thread

Old
02-04-2004, 07:44 AM
scoob4093
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to scoob4093
Landon tells Phoenix to "Kiss Off"

Smartest move our owner ever made. Now the Grizzlies can try and can get by with never gonnabe's masquerading as prospects while AHL players at this point in their careers play miniscule minutes or sit in the Glendale press box. Actually the good citizens of Salt Lake now get a bonus as they can rap with that noted Coyote apologist stevex, a guy to whom every Yote prospect was a superstar in the makin and blame for the putrid play rested solely on the coaching and the veteran players. Henny Youngman's trademark line must be considered as most appropros to the 3 Stooges ;aka McLeod, Podlesak and Lukes.

Last edited by scoob4093: 02-04-2004 at 07:54 AM.
Old
02-04-2004, 07:51 AM
Dan

Classy post scoob, expected that from you.

York Daily Record
According to one source, once Tampa Bay moves back into Springfield as part of its multi-year deal, Phoenix will shift its AHL operations to Salt Lake City. The deal between the Dallas Stars and the Grizzlies runs out at the end of the current season.

It’s unclear where the Dallas prospects will eventually end up, but with Tampa Bay out of Hershey, the Bears are as likely a site as any other around the league.

Old
02-04-2004, 07:55 AM
scoob4093
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan
Classy post scoob, expected that from you.

York Daily Record
According to one source, once Tampa Bay moves back into Springfield as part of its multi-year deal, Phoenix will shift its AHL operations to Salt Lake City. The deal between the Dallas Stars and the Grizzlies runs out at the end of the current season.

Itís unclear where the Dallas prospects will eventually end up, but with Tampa Bay out of Hershey, the Bears are as likely a site as any other around the league.
If the truth offends so be it.

Old
02-04-2004, 08:09 AM
ALA YotesPhan

Please tell me Scoob is included in this deal. He's going away...Right....Please!

Old
02-04-2004, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZyotesphan
Please tell me Scoob is included in this deal. He's going away...Right....Please!
The beauty of ignore. I should use that feature more often. Some people are so negative they are unable to offer anything positive.

Old
02-04-2004, 11:00 AM
scoob4093
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCoyotes
The beauty of ignore. I should use that feature more often. Some people are so negative they are unable to offer anything positive.
Please feel free to post anything that Phoenix has done for this franchise beginning with the 99-2000 season that could be called positive.

Old
02-04-2004, 01:43 PM
Gwyddbwyll

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoob4093
If the truth offends so be it.
Its not your truths that offend scoob. It is your delusions.

Please stop fabricating stuff about me in every other post you make and please do not PM me again. Thank you.

Old
02-04-2004, 05:24 PM
hbk

Do we really need to point fingers on this?

Hey, it didn't work out. I thought we took some measures this year that on paper made Springfield a more competitive AHL team. We know what happened.

I think we can safely say that McSorley is a problem on the farm and the decision to bring him can be largely viewed as a mistake. I say this because clearly the veterans haven't performed and beyond Taffe I can't really say that anyone else has marvelled. When Sjostom came up and started delivering I think most of us took notice that there really was a problem.

Hopefully, Barnett and company learn from this mistake and remember when they do decide to replace Francis at some point further down the road.

Old
02-04-2004, 06:17 PM
scoob4093
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevex
Its not your truths that offend scoob. It is your delusions.

Please stop fabricating stuff about me in every other post you make and please do not PM me again. Thank you.
My pleasure since you refuse to answer any questions about the franchise's treatment by Phoenix. I only wish I could have the oppurtunity to cross examine you just once in any form of litigation. Every question I'm sure would be answered with a personal attack. As stated would do it Pro Bono.

As previously stated please feel free to post anything positive Phoenix has done for this franchise since the 99-2000 season. Since this is a legitimate question I already know that there will be no response.

Last edited by scoob4093: 02-04-2004 at 06:36 PM.
Old
02-04-2004, 06:42 PM
PhoPhan

Quote:
My pleasure since you refuse to answer any questions about the franchise's treatment by Phoenix. I only wish I could have the oppurtunity to cross examine you just once in any form of litigation. Every question I'm sure would be answered with a personal attack. As stated would do it Pro Bono.

As previously stated please feel free to post anything positive Phoenix has done for this franchise since the 99-2000 season. Since this is a legitimate question I already know that there will be no response.
What has Springfield done for Phoenix?

Old
02-04-2004, 06:52 PM
scoob4093
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan
What has Springfield done for Phoenix?
Since they are the ones paying the affiliation fee shouldn't they be the ones with the expectation of being provided a competitive team stocked with legitimate American Hockey League players ?

Old
02-04-2004, 07:12 PM
PhoPhan

Quote:
Since they are the ones paying the affiliation fee shouldn't they be the ones with the expectation of being provided a competitive team stocked with legitimate American Hockey League players ?
So although Phoenix pays the fee, and most of the contracts, they are the ones at fault once again? You accuse Stevex of question dodging (which I know he is better than) but you do the same yourself. What has Springfield done for Phoenix that would warrant any reason the Coyotes might have to stick around.

Old
02-04-2004, 08:32 PM
scoob4093
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan
So although Phoenix pays the fee, and most of the contracts, they are the ones at fault once again? You accuse Stevex of question dodging (which I know he is better than) but you do the same yourself. What has Springfield done for Phoenix that would warrant any reason the Coyotes might have to stick around.

The Falcons pay the affiliation fee not Phoenix. In turn for the affiliation fee which is ususally around 800,000-1,000,000 the expectation is that the parent team will provide it's affiliate with a reasonably competitive team consisting mainly of prospects sprinkled with a few veterans for leadership. That has not been the case around here for quite some time.This season, inter alia,there are a number of prospects here that are in over their head and some of the vets are simply playing out the string like Banham and others who couldn't care less like Kolanos.

Last edited by scoob4093: 02-04-2004 at 08:41 PM.
Closed Thread