HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lapierre...

Old
03-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Brass

vCash: 500
Lapierre brings more intensity than chips , but chips bring a more intelligent game and all.

This time of the year, i think even though chips is one of my favorite players we need more lappy kind , But I would love to see Chips get called before the playoff like an insurane he would be a hell of a player around the team , because of his leadership

but if im not wrong, the bulldogs make the playoff right? I'll bet theyll need him

(darn Slowmoski) So for now more lappy! time hes a okay 4th center he has no hands at all lol

Brass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2008, 04:21 PM
Haimel

I think that even if the Dogs don't make it to the playoff Chipchura can't be call back because he was officialy in their lineup by the time of the trade dead line.

Haimel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2008, 04:28 PM
Boulette Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamrlikTheStud View Post
If Chipchura makes it to the NHL, I'm going to be happy. The kid lacks so many tools to be an impact guy, I'm not quite sure he's going to be a Mike Fischer.

25 points a year and a nice shutdown guy is what I would be happy to see him become.
Oh my goodness.

Boulette Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Boulette Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimer View Post
If by gritty you mean he glides into the corners ass first and then stick checks for a bit then you're right.

The fact that he doesn't hit is pathetic and when he was in Montreal he showed zero interest in getting involved after the whistle.
But the fact that he comes out with the puck and makes the first outlet pass isn't.

Boulette Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2008, 04:36 PM
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by smack66 View Post
he fights axellson then looks like a beat dog when thorton is talking to him. If i could read his mind it would have said" dont make eye contact he'll sense the fear" sorry but not what i want on my fourth line. If your going to talk smack you have to back it occasionally
lol yeah i'd rather have Boston's 4th line of plugs who "talk smack" and players who can't skate instead of Lapierre who can actually skate, throw his weight around and kill penalties. Your fourth line would be awesome.

YMCMBeaulieu is offline   Reply With Quote