HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

kuznetzov

Closed Thread

Old
02-04-2004, 05:37 AM
KingPurpleDinosaur
Bandwagon Kings Fan

vCash: 500
kuznetzov

can anyone w/ monchester monarch connections tell me how kuz is doing? i'm wondering if he's gettin any better or is he still the same kuz that we setn down earlier. i sure hope he's gettin better cuase we're runnin out of defense fast.

Old
02-04-2004, 08:25 AM
King Blazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPurpleDinosaur
can anyone w/ monchester monarch connections tell me how kuz is doing? i'm wondering if he's gettin any better or is he still the same kuz that we setn down earlier. i sure hope he's gettin better cuase we're runnin out of defense fast.
If by the "same kuz" you mean sloooooow and not physical not much has changed. Last home game he got beat bad (Louisiana move) to his left along the boards at his own blue line. Then he literally made a "touchdown saving tackle" from behind for which he was sent to the sin bin and the Monarchs gave up a shorthanded goal on the ensuing power play.

When Kuz was sent to Manchester the first time for "conditioning" I thought maybe it was rust we were seeing. This time there are no excuses, wether he is just not playing well or what were seeing is all he's got, IMO isn't that good.

Sorry if I've dashed any hopes. Maybe others [ie. Reggie Moto or Bingo] have a different view.

Old
02-04-2004, 02:48 PM
KingPurpleDinosaur
Bandwagon Kings Fan

how about muir? why aren't we pulling him up?? in terms of stats, he's your best defense yet we keep pullin up holland and zizka.

also, kuz needs to step up FAST. this is getting almost ridiculous. he's running out of time to prove himself and he's killing his nhl career fast.

Old
02-04-2004, 03:16 PM
King Blazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPurpleDinosaur
how about muir? why aren't we pulling him up?? in terms of stats, he's your best defense yet we keep pullin up holland and zizka.

also, kuz needs to step up FAST. this is getting almost ridiculous. he's running out of time to prove himself and he's killing his nhl career fast.
Believe me, there are several Monarchs fans that are asking the same question about why Zizka and not Muir. Holland has been in LA all season and appears to be their 7-th (realistically) and higher now due to injury. The last two d-men sent to Manchester were Kuz and Gleason. When the latest recall happened and it was Zizka many of us figured that Zizka was logical if he was going to be scratched on a regular basis because it keeps Kuz and Gleason playing. When Murray dressed him as a 7-th 2 games ago, that theory went out the window.

By the way, the next Monarchs game after the Zizka recall, was the worst game for the d-men as a whole. None of them could do anything right. Not sure if the Zizka thing had a psychological effect on them or they all just forgot the fundamentals of hockey at the same time. I realize that some of the guys "coast" when they're in Manchester, but Zizka has really been terrible here all season. We ran kind of a survivor pole on the AHL boards and Zizka was voted off by the posters there.

Old
02-04-2004, 04:18 PM
Capn Brown

Is it too late to turn back the clock on that Schneider deal and get Kronwall instead of Kuz? I thought so.

:-(.:. .:..:. : .:.:. :.:. . .:.:. ::. :.: : ..: .:.:. .. :...

Old
02-04-2004, 04:40 PM
Old Hickory

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Blazer
Believe me, there are several Monarchs fans that are asking the same question about why Zizka and not Muir. Holland has been in LA all season and appears to be their 7-th (realistically) and higher now due to injury. The last two d-men sent to Manchester were Kuz and Gleason. When the latest recall happened and it was Zizka many of us figured that Zizka was logical if he was going to be scratched on a regular basis because it keeps Kuz and Gleason playing. When Murray dressed him as a 7-th 2 games ago, that theory went out the window.

By the way, the next Monarchs game after the Zizka recall, was the worst game for the d-men as a whole. None of them could do anything right. Not sure if the Zizka thing had a psychological effect on them or they all just forgot the fundamentals of hockey at the same time. I realize that some of the guys "coast" when they're in Manchester, but Zizka has really been terrible here all season. We ran kind of a survivor pole on the AHL boards and Zizka was voted off by the posters there.
Let's hope we was brought up to showcase in a trade as a possible 7th d man

Old
02-04-2004, 07:38 PM
jfont

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Blazer
I realize that some of the guys "coast" when they're in Manchester, but Zizka has really been terrible here all season. We ran kind of a survivor pole on the AHL boards and Zizka was voted off by the posters there.
thats just way too funny...

02-05-2004, 11:40 AM
BINGO

Kuz is soft as melted BUTTAH and he is HAL GILL tough.

Closed Thread