HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

They will not win the Stanley Cup...

Old
03-29-2008, 12:19 AM
ari1160

vCash: 500
we wont win

ari1160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2008, 09:27 AM
suprez

It's easy to say *they won't win the stanley cup* . Because 15 team out of 16 won't win it .

Everything is possible.Flyers could win the cup . When you enter the playoff everything is possibles.

When The Hurricanes won the stanley cup it's because a young goalie named Cam Ward standed up.

If Carey Price is fantastic during the playoff and our player give it all.Everything is possible.We might have less chance than San Jose to win it or the Red Wings.But the San Jose and the Red Wings could be disqualified by the 7 and 8 seed , who know?

Everyone saying that Anaheim will win another one.It's easy saying this because they won it last years.So it's easier than saying Boston will win it.

We're first in the East for a reason.Because we are one of the best team in the league.You're not here because of luck.

suprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2008, 09:29 AM
HabsoluteFate

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprez View Post
It's easy to say *they won't win the stanley cup* . Because 15 team out of 16 won't win it .

Everything is possible.Flyers could win the cup . When you enter the playoff everything is possibles.

When The Hurricanes won the stanley cup it's because a young goalie named Cam Ward standed up.

If Carey Price is fantastic during the playoff and our play give it all.Everything is possible.We might have less chance than San Jose to win it or the Red Wings.But the San jose and the red wings could be disqualified by the 7 and 8 seed , who know?
your contradicting yourself there...Montreal has just as good a shot as the Red Wings...San Jose...Philly....come playoff time its a whole new game

HabsoluteFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Russeltown

Russeltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2008, 10:22 AM
Lefrog

Some of you posters are a bit too much Albeit, you do have a right to your opinions, but, why look at every fault the Habs have? No team is perfect. Can't you just enjoy the ride.

Lefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2008, 10:27 AM
Pascal

Even if don't win the cup i don't really care much. Anything beyond this point is PURE GRAVY. Enjoy it.

Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2008, 10:32 AM
JGRB
#EllerThugLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Even if don't win the cup i don't really care much. Anything beyond this point is PURE GRAVY. Enjoy it.
Same here.

Just sitting this high in the standings with a chance to clinch of division and possibly finish first.. Never thought i'd see it so soon, i'm proud!

JGRB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2008, 10:35 AM
One Trick Pony

Quote:
True. But I just hope we don't choke... cause it's like the worst reputation after being the leafs..

One Trick Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2008, 10:48 AM
bipolarhabfan

Quote:
Exactly. This season has showed that our organization has arrived to the upper echelon and I am so very happy about it.

As for the playoffs, we have as good a chance as any team out there. We have a good goalie, acceptable defense, and a lights out offense. The only defense that could potentially shut us down over a 7-game series is Anaheim. Besides, we have a number of young players who do not realize that they should not be where they are.

bipolarhabfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2008, 11:28 AM
1UP

The Habs will not win the Stanley cup.

They will win the LIVING **** out of the Stanley cup.

1UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Blades 0f Steel

This is what I think of the doubters.

Blades 0f Steel is offline   Reply With Quote