HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: What are you doing for April Fool's?

Old
04-01-2008, 05:38 AM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

vCash: 500
OT: What are you doing for April Fool's?

*** Mods, I just thought this would be a fun thread to see what kind of jokes people are pulling. This is not meant to turn into "ZOMG CAREY PRICE GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT".. but into a fun (maybe humerous) discussion of what everyone here plans to do to their family and friends. If you need to close it, feel free.

Anyway, I've got two jokes set up.. both involving nearly the same thing.

For my sister (just finished High School), I wrote out a fake letter from the school library, saying that she has had a book out since grade 10 and they'd like it back. The letter goes on to say there is a $175 dollar fine. It looks authentic and hopefully, it'll work.

As for my dad, he works days. I'm *HOPING* that a bill comes in the mail today. If it does, I'm going to scan them onto the computer and change the totals around to make it a ridiculous amount. Say a $125 cable bill (our normal) to something like.. $472 or something with some added PPVs or something. Or raised prices. Or something, I'm not sure yet.

I think they should both work well. Anyone have any good ones?

One Man Rock Band is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 05:51 AM
Beakermania*

For the record this type of a discussion isn't what the admin want to stop.... its the ******** threads that are april fools jokes...

The closed thread is two merged threads... one about a markov and kovalev car crash, and the other about signing ryan mcdonagh and calling him up..... those false info threads are what we don't want cluttering the board and getting people riled up.

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 07:28 AM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Everyday is April Fool's for me.

WeThreeKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 07:30 AM
maci4life

I played an april fools joke on myself. I rode the motorcycle in to work today. It may be 11 degrees outside in T.O, but it's raining and very wet.n stupid me. I fell for the weather network saying that the rain had stopped and it was just very cloudy.

maci4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 07:31 AM
Beakermania*

Quote:
Originally Posted by maci4life View Post
I played an april fools joke on myself. I rode the motorcycle in to work today. It may be 11 degrees outside in T.O, but it's raining and very wet.n stupid me. I fell for the weather network saying that the rain had stopped and it was just very cloudy.
Turning away from the TV and looking out the window didn't work for you, I gather.

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 07:37 AM
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut

Well a woman i know, a good friend, has her birthday on April 1st. On one of those occasions, me and her b/f put some confetti and baby powder in some balloons that we then blew up and put into her car until it was totally filled with them from top to bottom. Then we filmed her trying to get rid of the balloons, popping them and spraying confetti and baby powder all over her car... she couldt just shove them outside since she was in a parking lot and there were too many people around.

That was 2 years ago and she tells me that everytime she starts the heater or AC in here car that she can see confetti popping out of her air vents in the car.

Ice Poutine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 07:37 AM
Blades 0f Steel

I found a very naughty picture, printed it out and snuck it into a coworker's inbox.

Check it out

Last edited by Blades 0f Steel: 04-01-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Blades 0f Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Russeltown

I am at work right now and will do some treats to workmates!!!

Russeltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 09:27 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Everyday is April Fool's for me.
Actually having you for a kid, wouldn't everyday be April Fools day for your parents?

04-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Ghost of Saku

I pretended to break up with my girlfriend this morning

Ghost of Saku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 09:43 AM
Bronn
Registered Sellsword

Nothing

April fool's is a pointless waste of time to me. Not to mention the horde of people trying to pull a prank when they don't know how to (too obvious , lame ect). I still enjoy a good April fool joke but the problem is that there is not much creativity these days and most of them are lame and predictable.

Bronn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Here's a good one that my g/f and I played on her brother last year.

He was going on vacation *his flight left at 8am* on April fools day so he set his alarm for 5:30am.

My g/f has a key to his condo, so we snuck in the night before his flight and while he was sleeping set all of the clocks in his home back 2 hours. He is a very organized person who likes to lay out his clothes all nice and pressed the night before. So we grabbed the clothes, rolled them all up in a ball so they were all nice and wrinkled and put them back in their spot.

The next thing we did was put some woman's underwear, handcuffs as well as a hmmm....a woman's massager in his jacket pocket.

I had booked a limo to take him to the airport and so I called them to change the pickup time. I also requested that the limo driver call my g/f's brother when he arrived at the condo.

So the limo driver who was supposed to show up at 6:30am, now arrived at 4:30am. He called upstairs to my g/f's brother who immediately went into a panic because he thought he had slept in.

So he got dressed, quickly grabbed his stuff and jumped into the limo without once looking in a mirror or checking his pockets.

The next part I wish I could have been able to see live. When he got to customs, looking all tired and unshaven and wrinkly. The custom agents while doing their normal search made him take all of the items out of his pockets.

The look on his face must of been priceless as he emptied out all of the items.

Habs10Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisaurus View Post
I pretended to break up with my girlfriend this morning
But she left anyway, because she was just waiting for an excuse ?

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 10:00 AM
TheDamned
"Only in Montréal"

nothing.

TheDamned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Here's a good one that my g/f and I played on her brother last year.

He was going on vacation *his flight left at 8am* on April fools day so he set his alarm for 5:30am.

My g/f has a key to his condo, so we snuck in the night before his flight and while he was sleeping set all of the clocks in his home back 2 hours. He is a very organized person who likes to lay out his clothes all nice and pressed the night before. So we grabbed the clothes, rolled them all up in a ball so they were all nice and wrinkled and put them back in their spot.

The next thing we did was put some woman's underwear, handcuffs as well as a hmmm....a woman's massager in his jacket pocket.

I had booked a limo to take him to the airport and so I called them to change the pickup time. I also requested that the limo driver call my g/f's brother when he arrived at the condo.

So the limo driver who was supposed to show up at 6:30am, now arrived at 4:30am. He called upstairs to my g/f's brother who immediately went into a panic because he thought he had slept in.

So he got dressed, quickly grabbed his stuff and jumped into the limo without once looking in a mirror or checking his pockets.

The next part I wish I could have been able to see live. When he got to customs, looking all tired and unshaven and wrinkly. The custom agents while doing their normal search made him take all of the items out of his pockets.

The look on his face must of been priceless as he emptied out all of the items.

Man, do you hate your brother-in-law?

Because now, he must probably hate you?

Reminds me when I made a prank to a friend. Me and some friends were able, with the help of his girlfriend, to sneek in at night, and put Shrinkwrap over his toilet seat. Unfortunetly, only his GF saw the expression on his face.

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 10:13 AM
SpreeEndaz

I'll spread this

SpreeEndaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Riverside Habs Fan

Send a message via AIM to Riverside Habs Fan Send a message via MSN to Riverside Habs Fan
your mom.

Riverside Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Pepe Lemieux

I did good old kids joke... A fish in paper with scotch tape.. put it on the boss chair and then he sat on this and walk around with a fish on his butt. Very simple and still funny !!!

Pepe Lemieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Chomsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpreeEndaz View Post
I'll spread this
You *******!!

Chomsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post

Man, do you hate your brother-in-law?

Because now, he must probably hate you?

Reminds me when I made a prank to a friend. Me and some friends were able, with the help of his girlfriend, to sneek in at night, and put Shrinkwrap over his toilet seat. Unfortunetly, only his GF saw the expression on his face.
He's a 6'4 scary russian guy, who thank god has a great sense of humour. lol

LOL..Shrink wrapping the toilet seat is a great idea. I've never pulled that one off before, but I'm definitely adding that to my list.

Old
04-01-2008, 10:25 AM
rudethedude66

Quote:
I'll spread this
you f*g
good one!

MAKE IT STOP

rudethedude66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
I'll spread this

Lol...I can't believe you got me twice with the same one.

Old
04-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Guy Germaine

LOL, I pulled a major prank on my co-worker this morning.

Every morning, "Paul" starts his morning with a bowl of instant quaker oatmeal. He makes his oatmeal, places it on his desk and then gets a coffee.
So when "Paul" goes to get a coffee this morning, I put a couple of razor blades in his oatmeal.
lol, man , the look on his face was priceless as he was spitting blood everywhere and being rushed to emergency.
CLASSIC!!

Guy Germaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Riverside Habs Fan

Send a message via AIM to Riverside Habs Fan Send a message via MSN to Riverside Habs Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mother_pucker View Post
LOL, I pulled a major prank on my co-worker this morning.

Every morning, "Paul" starts his morning with a bowl of instant quaker oatmeal. He makes his oatmeal, places it on his desk and then gets a coffee.
So when "Paul" goes to get a coffee this morning, I put a couple of razor blades in his oatmeal.
lol, man , the look on his face was priceless as he was spitting blood everywhere and being rushed to emergency.
CLASSIC!!
I can't believe we pulled the same prank.

Riverside Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Mats NAslund

I'm going to tonights gamie in Ottawa.....GO HABS GO

Mats NAslund is offline   Reply With Quote