HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ryder In On Both Goals

Closed Thread

Old
02-06-2004, 12:44 PM
Dynasty

vCash: 500
Ryder In On Both Goals

Not only did Ryder score the winning goal against the Islanders, he also helped set up Ribero's goal. Clearly, if Ryder didn't deflect Souray's shot behind the net as well as distracting both the goalie and the defensman while battling in front of the net, then this goal would never have happened. In hind sight then, Ryder certainly deserved to be the 1st. star and Ribeiro the 2nd star. But what really matters though is that the team won and Ryder picked up two more points to distance himself 4 points ahead of Hunter for the rookie scoring lead.

Congratulations Ryder on an outstanding season so far!!! And here's hoping that you have alot of fun at the allstar celebrations!!...You deserve it!

Old
02-06-2004, 02:28 PM
Necrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty
Not only did Ryder score the winning goal against the Islanders, he also helped set up Ribero's goal. Clearly, if Ryder didn't deflect Souray's shot behind the net as well as distracting both the goalie and the defensman while battling in front of the net, then this goal would never have happened.
Not to mention it was he (Ryder) who drew the penalty which led to the first goal (PP Goal). By the way, didn't he have 1 point? I think I remember Souray getting the only assist on the 1st goal...

Old
02-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Team_Spirit
Tinordi-Subban

vCash: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophile
Not to mention it was he (Ryder) who drew the penalty which led to the first goal (PP Goal). By the way, didn't he have 1 point? I think I remember Souray getting the only assist on the 1st goal...
he gets the assist , 15G-25A 40PTS

Old
02-06-2004, 05:48 PM
didjuicythat
@m_desroches

He's currently on pace for 59 points, which is much better than what we expected from Mike in all honesty. This offensive contribution combined with his sound defensive game and his resiliance when battling for the puck in the corners makes him so valuable to the Habs, I'm so happy we have him. Mike is quickly becoming Mister Constancy.

Way to go, Mike. Keep it up!

Old
02-06-2004, 05:58 PM
All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsFan
Mike is quickly becoming Mister Constancy.
His consistency will also need to be measured over seasons before he can earn that title. I do think he has it in him to pull it off though...

Closed Thread