HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Whole team appreciation thread

Old
04-04-2008, 12:29 AM
jean004

vCash: 500
Whole team appreciation thread

I think we need to sit back, and enjoy this moment for a little while here. The guys deserve a huge ovation from all of us. They have surpassed pretty much everyone's expectations. I for one did not see htem out of the playoffs at this point, but never in my dreams would I have thought they would be 2nd or 1st. They have been consistent all year round and surprising everyone at every turn where people said they couldn't make it. They have proved a lot this year. I am especially proud of the last 2 games, without 3 pretty big players on the team in Komi, Koivu and Bouillon. Price has been sharp and it seems everyone is bringing extra energy. The team is hungry, only wants to win and it shows in their play and in the way they have been winning so consistently and bouncing right back after a bad effort.

Credit is also due of course to management and coaching staff. Way to trust these kids and also to go draft them in the first place!

jean004 is offline   Reply With Quote