- We have the better goalie. Price has actually won something in the pros, Thomas hasn't.
- Our defence is better.
- Our offence is MUCH better.
- Our special teams (both PP and PK) are better.
- The speed matchup is not even a contest.
- They may have a bit more toughness, but this Habs team won't back down from anyone as they have shown the whole year.
- Savard may be back for the start, maybe not. Bergeron certainly won't be as he can't even take hits in practice yet and I believe he can only get cleared to take hits sometime this week, so forget him for at least a week in this series, maybe more. MAYBE he makes a miracle return for a game 6 or 7.
So I'm in an interesting situation right now. One of my buddies is a huge Habs fan. The other is a huge Bruins fan. With this series, the past history in this season and the playoff series of old, I will enjoy this series as a spectator mainly because the trash talk between my 2 buddies will be endless. The Bruins fan knows he has no hope but for some reason he still keeps jabbing away at my other friend, the Habs fan.