HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Autograph tips at the Bell Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-06-2008, 06:33 PM
  #26
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
A girl on HFBoards!

I miss Bud the Spud.

BTS
BOO

anarmandaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 06:36 PM
  #27
Habs10Habs
Retired
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,727
vCash: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Right, and I'll be honest, I find (some of) the players attractive but you completely forget about all that when you're watching them play. I've found it extremely frustrating that people don't take me seriously as a fan of the sport just because I'm a girl.

I have to admit that I was one of the guilty people that didn't take girls/woman seriously when they said they were hockey fans. That was until I started reading posts here. Some of the female posters we have here are just as dedicated and loyal to the Habs as any male.

So even though I am ashamed to admit how I felt before. I'm glad that I came here and found out that I was wrong.

Habs10Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 06:39 PM
  #28
JustJen
 
JustJen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 228
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
I have to admit that I was one of the guilty people that didn't take girls/woman seriously when they said they were hockey fans. That was until I started reading posts here. Some of the female posters we have here are just as dedicated and loyal to the Habs as any male.

So even though I am ashamed to admit how I felt before. I'm glad that I came here and found out that I was wrong.


I'm confident when I say that I can argue hockey just as well as any other guy. I can't tell you how many guys have told me that they're surprised by how knowledgeable I am about it because they thought I was just in it for the guys. It's incredibly annoying to see those type of girls getting hockey tickets though. At the game yesterday there were these two girls in bright pink tube tops basically molesting the glass in their PLATINUM seats trying to get the players attention. Those are amazing seats..wasted.

JustJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 06:40 PM
  #29
CareyPrice x 31
Registered User
 
CareyPrice x 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,877
vCash: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
I have to admit that I was one of the guilty people that didn't take girls/woman seriously when they said they were hockey fans. That was until I started reading posts here. Some of the female posters we have here are just as dedicated and loyal to the Habs as any male.

So even though I am ashamed to admit how I felt before. I'm glad that I came here and found out that I was wrong.
im in the same boat.
and since discovering here that females do know hockey as well as males, Ive met 2 girls outside the boards. its so much easier to have a conversation with them because I always make a reference to hockey and they know what Im talking about.

CareyPrice x 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 06:42 PM
  #30
CareyPrice x 31
Registered User
 
CareyPrice x 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,877
vCash: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJen View Post


I'm confident when I say that I can argue hockey just as well as any other guy. I can't tell you how many guys have told me that they're surprised by how knowledgeable I am about it because they thought I was just in it for the guys. It's incredibly annoying to see those type of girls getting hockey tickets though. At the game yesterday there were these two girls in bright pink tube tops basically molesting the glass in their PLATINUM seats trying to get the players attention. Those are amazing seats..wasted.
LOL!!
its hilarious the way some girls dress/act at the bell centre for attention

CareyPrice x 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 06:44 PM
  #31
JustJen
 
JustJen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 228
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
LOL!!
its hilarious the way some girls dress/act at the bell centre for attention
You've never had to experience the girls bathroom during a game. There will be girls in there in there jerseys but 80% of them are either in low cut halter tops...or those incredibly AWFUL pink sparkly habs shirts.

&& this has gone completely off topic haha.

JustJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 06:48 PM
  #32
CareyPrice x 31
Registered User
 
CareyPrice x 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,877
vCash: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJen View Post
You've never had to experience the girls bathroom during a game. There will be girls in there in there jerseys but 80% of them are either in low cut halter tops...or those incredibly AWFUL pink sparkly habs shirts.

&& this has gone completely off topic haha.
lol...its not the first time it goes off topic.


...i saw a girl at the game against Atlanta on trade deadline day in section 328 (family zone full of kids)..she was wearing a mini-miniskirt. when she sat down it looked like she had nothing on. It was disgusting, with her big **** me boots.

CareyPrice x 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 06:48 PM
  #33
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,359
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJen View Post


I'm confident when I say that I can argue hockey just as well as any other guy. I can't tell you how many guys have told me that they're surprised by how knowledgeable I am about it because they thought I was just in it for the guys. It's incredibly annoying to see those type of girls getting hockey tickets though. At the game yesterday there were these two girls in bright pink tube tops basically molesting the glass in their PLATINUM seats trying to get the players attention. Those are amazing seats..wasted.
You think thats a waste?

Tune into a leafs home game and look at the lower bowl.

JMMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 06:49 PM
  #34
Habs10Habs
Retired
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,727
vCash: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJen View Post


I'm confident when I say that I can argue hockey just as well as any other guy. I can't tell you how many guys have told me that they're surprised by how knowledgeable I am about it because they thought I was just in it for the guys. It's incredibly annoying to see those type of girls getting hockey tickets though. At the game yesterday there were these two girls in bright pink tube tops basically molesting the glass in their PLATINUM seats trying to get the players attention. Those are amazing seats..wasted.
I think I love you

It is a waste seeing people male or female that aren't really sports fans getting such great seats.

I was actually joking with a friend of mine the other day. My idea was that they should have a hockey quiz and the people that have the highest scores get the best seats. The people with the lower scores can still attend the game, but they would have to sit in the nose bleed section.

Habs10Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 06:49 PM
  #35
CareyPrice x 31
Registered User
 
CareyPrice x 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,877
vCash: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
You think thats a waste?

Tune into a leafs home game and look at the lower bowl.
unfortunatly its gonna be a long while before any of us can do that

CareyPrice x 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 06:55 PM
  #36
DieHardHabs
Registered User
 
DieHardHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 599
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
i know one of them.
I have her on my facebook..every 2nd day she adds new pictures.

today she added 2 pics...one with G. Stewart and one with Gorges
i think i might have one of those girls on my facebook too, she always has new pics up. yrs ago i went to the garage after the game, got in...and my pics with everyone but last yr i was told they dont do that anymore...

DieHardHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 06:56 PM
  #37
JustJen
 
JustJen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 228
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
I think I love you

It is a waste seeing people male or female that aren't really sports fans getting such great seats.

I was actually joking with a friend of mine the other day. My idea was that they should have a hockey quiz and the people that have the highest scores get the best seats. The people with the lower scores can still attend the game, but they would have to sit in the nose bleed section.
HAHA I'm a fan of that idea.

JustJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 06:56 PM
  #38
ThaDevilGirl
Registered User
 
ThaDevilGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YUL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 13,800
vCash: 500
Lots of guys told me that I was the perfect girl because I'm a big hockey fan. I'm still waiting for the perfect guy though

ThaDevilGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 07:00 PM
  #39
Habs10Habs
Retired
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,727
vCash: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek_freak View Post
Lots of guys told me that I was the perfect girl because I'm a big hockey fan. I'm still waiting for the perfect guy though
It's hard finding the perfect male, there are so few of us out there.

But good luck with your pursuit.

Habs10Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 07:00 PM
  #40
CareyPrice x 31
Registered User
 
CareyPrice x 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,877
vCash: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJen View Post
HAHA I'm a fan of that idea.
I much like him think i love you, lol!!

just read your blog, I likey!!
I need more girls like you on MSN, the girls I have...when i say something in reference to the habs i often get.. "what are you talking about"

CareyPrice x 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 07:03 PM
  #41
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek_freak View Post
Lots of guys told me that I was the perfect girl because I'm a big hockey fan. I'm still waiting for the perfect guy though
It's funny how they usually think I'm "the perfect girl," just not for them. Hahaha.

I hate how the platinums and reds are full of women with ten layers of makeup and slutty clothes. Me and my jersey/Habs shirt can only afford nosebleeds unless one of my friends scores great tickets through work.

anarmandaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 07:04 PM
  #42
DieHardHabs
Registered User
 
DieHardHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 599
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJen View Post


I'm confident when I say that I can argue hockey just as well as any other guy. I can't tell you how many guys have told me that they're surprised by how knowledgeable I am about it because they thought I was just in it for the guys. It's incredibly annoying to see those type of girls getting hockey tickets though. At the game yesterday there were these two girls in bright pink tube tops basically molesting the glass in their PLATINUM seats trying to get the players attention. Those are amazing seats..wasted.
yup also in love, you should be my future tsn anchor

DieHardHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 07:04 PM
  #43
ThaDevilGirl
Registered User
 
ThaDevilGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YUL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 13,800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
It's hard finding the perfect male, there are so few of us out there.

But good luck with your pursuit.
I think I'd have more luck in winning the 6/49, but thank you

ThaDevilGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 07:05 PM
  #44
ThaDevilGirl
Registered User
 
ThaDevilGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YUL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 13,800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
It's funny how they usually think I'm "the perfect girl," just not for them. Hahaha.

I hate how the platinums and reds are full of women with ten layers of makeup and slutty clothes. Me and my jersey/Habs shirt can only afford nosebleeds unless one of my friends scores great tickets through work.
Yeah, we're better off in the nosebleeds having some fun, not pretending!

ThaDevilGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 07:05 PM
  #45
DieHardHabs
Registered User
 
DieHardHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 599
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek_freak View Post
I think I'd have more luck in winning the 6/49, but thank you
whats ur definition of the perfect guy, habs fan right ha

DieHardHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 07:06 PM
  #46
CareyPrice x 31
Registered User
 
CareyPrice x 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,877
vCash: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
It's funny how they usually think I'm "the perfect girl," just not for them. Hahaha.

I hate how the platinums and reds are full of women with ten layers of makeup and slutty clothes. Me and my jersey/Habs shirt can only afford nosebleeds unless one of my friends scores great tickets through work.
I can get reds whenever I want.
i dont do it tho. i hate siting there. You make a comment and all these men in a suit give you a look. half of them dont even get up to cheer and for the whole ******* game you have to listen to them trying to close a deal with their client.

the white, grey and blue nosebleeds are much funner if you ask me.

CareyPrice x 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 07:09 PM
  #47
ThaDevilGirl
Registered User
 
ThaDevilGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YUL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 13,800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardHabs View Post
whats ur definition of the perfect guy, habs fan right ha
He has to be a habs fan for sure! But I'm afraid my list would be too long to post it on HF :p

ThaDevilGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 07:10 PM
  #48
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
I can get reds whenever I want.
i dont do it tho. i hate siting there. You make a comment and all these men in a suit give you a look. half of them dont even get up to cheer and for the whole ******* game you have to listen to them trying to close a deal with their client.

the white, grey and blue nosebleeds are much funner if you ask me.
To an extent, I agree, because you're with real fans all around and you get really get INTO the game. But the first time I sat in the reds it was a couple of rows behind the Habs bench and nothing beats the view from that close.
PS JustJen, I hope you don't mind, I'm all over your blog for the playoffs.

anarmandaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 07:11 PM
  #49
CareyPrice x 31
Registered User
 
CareyPrice x 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,877
vCash: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek_freak View Post
He has to be a habs fan for sure! But I'm afraid my list would be too long to post it on HF :p
start listing, we have nothing but time here on a sunday night.

maybe someone here can sweep you off your feet

CareyPrice x 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2008, 07:11 PM
  #50
JustJen
 
JustJen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 228
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
To an extent, I agree, because you're with real fans all around and you get really get INTO the game. But the first time I sat in the reds it was a couple of rows behind the Habs bench and nothing beats the view from that close.
PS JustJen, I hope you don't mind, I'm all over your blog for the playoffs.

Hahaha go for it!

JustJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.